Mumbai (BOM) to Jaipur (JAI) Flights
Cheap Flights from Mumbai to Jaipur
Flight tickets from Mumbai to Jaipur ( 9 flights found )
Mumbai to Jaipur flights
Mumbai, the capital of Maharashtra is known as the financial capital and also for the hindi film industry-Bollywood. It is also the most astounding city to visit for its varied cultures and cosmopolitan lifestyle. Jaipur, on the other hand, a city in Rajasthan is known popularly as the Pink city and holds the Rajasthani folk culture within its folds. The easiest way to visit Jaipur from Mumbai is by a flight.
Travelling from Mumbai to Jaipur by Plane
- Thousands of people travel from Mumbai to Jaipur each year.
- The best time to visit Jaipur is from October to March.
- How far is Mumbai to Jaipur - 564 miles / 908 km.
- Mumbai to Jaipur flight duration is about 2 hrs.
- There are more than 40 direct flights between Mumbai and Jaipur per week.
- There are 5 airlines that have direct Mumbai to Jaipur flights.
- Both connecting and non-stop flights are available.
Most Reliable Airlines for Mumbai to Jaipur Route
The most reliable and preferred airlines to fly between Mumbai and Jaipur are IndiGo, Jet Airways, and Air India.
Best-Rated Airlines for the Route
The best-rated airlines for the Mumbai to Jaipur route based on the travellers’ ratings are Air India, Jet Airways, IndiGo, and GoAir.
Mumbai is situated at a height of 14 m from sea level. It is a city of Bollywood celebrities, millionaires, gangsters, dreamers, artists, fashionable people and more. The history of formation of Mumbai dates back to 1498 when the Portuguese took over and later handed it to the British in 1660. Mumbai enjoys moderate weather, with heavy rains during monsoons in June to September. During summers the temperature goes up to 34°C and in winters it is between 18-28° C. The Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport in Mumbai is the second busiest airport in India.
The currency of Mumbai and Jaipur is Indian Rupee. So there is no need to exchange currency.
Cost of living in Mumbai is high. The monthly cost of living per person is about ₹ 24,311.95 without rent.
Modes of payment accepted in the city are cash, credit cards, debit cards, Paytm, bank transfers, etc.
Some places to visit in Mumbai are Elephanta Caves, Chattrapati Shivaji Terminus, Gateway of India, Marine Drive, Nariman Point, Juhu Beach, Haji Ali Dargha, etc.
The largest city of Rajasthan, Jaipur, also known as “The Pink City”, has an average elevation of 433m from sea level. The city was founded/built by by Sawai Jai Singh on November 18 in the year 1727. When the Prince of Wales visited Jaipur in the year 1853, the city’s buildings and houses were painted pink. Even today, you can find pink structures and shops there. The city experiences extreme winter and summer with the maximum temperature of 40 degree Celsius in summer and the minimum temperature of 8 degree Celsius in winter. Jaipur is served by one airport, known as Jaipur International Airport.
There is no need to exchange currency when travelling from one Indian city to another.
Cost of living in Jaipur for one person without rent is ₹ 21,261.01 per month.
You can use cash, all types of bank cards, such as Visa and Master debit and credit cards, and e-wallets, such as Jio Money, Paytm, etc. to make payments.
Best places to visit Jaipur are Jantar Mantar, Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Nahargarh Fort, Royal Gaitor Tumbas, Jal Mahal, Birla Mandir, and many more.
Find the Cheapest Month to Travel from Mumbai to Jaipur
Cheapest airfare for Mumbai to Jaipur is available in the month of September.
How to compare and get the best flights from Mumbai to Jaipur?
The following are some useful tips to do Mumbai to Jaipur cheapest flight booking:
- Search for flights on this route online on various travel sites or compare them on a trustworthy comparison site. Do a thorough research to get the best deals according to your date of journey.
- At times morning flights are expensive than evening or late night flights. So, book accordingly to get the cheapest Mumbai to Jaipur flight fare.
- While searching for Mumbai to Jaipur air ticket, it is imperative to clear the cookies i.e. small text files stored in the computer to get optimal results.
- To get the hottest deals, make a substantial difference in your price factor, book at least 2 months prior to your date of travel.
- Sign-up for low fare alerts; if possible plan a travel during off-season. Sometimes morning flights or late night flights are cheaper, so find out before booking your tickets.
What you need to know before flying from Mumbai to Jaipur?
Situated in Mumbai, the Chhatrapati Shivaji International (CSI) Airport is one of the biggest airports in India. Getting to the Mumbai airport can be pretty risky by local trains and buses, as they are often over crowded. The safest and fastest way to reach the airport is to either hire a metered taxi, uber, shuttle service or auto rickshaw.
The Chhatrapati Shivaji airport offers a host of facilities for travellers, such as cafes and restaurants, money exchange and forex services, ATMs, prayer and rest rooms, meeting and conference rooms, duty-free shopping, facilities for disabled or old, Wi-Fi, luggage trolleys and more.
Situated at Sanganer, around 13 km from the city of Jaipur, is one of the best in the world. Public transports are available to get around the city. To travel from the Jaipur airport you can choose car rental, taxi, public or private bus service, uber taxi, or auto rickshaw.
Jaipur airport has a domestic and international terminal. It offers medical assistance facilities, cafes and restaurants, child care rooms, forex and money changing services, ATMs and free Wi-Fi to all domestic and international passengers.
Information of Mumbai Jaipur Flight
|Aerial distance||909 KM|
|Total flights from Mumbai to Jaipur in a week||63 flights|
|First Flight||IndiGo 207 , departs at 5:30 AM|
|Last Flight||IndiGo 217 , departs at 7:35 AM|
|Cheapest flights from Mumbai to Jaipur||₹2198*|
|Popular Airlines from Mumbai to Jaipur||IndiGo, Jet Airways, GoAir, and Air India|
|Shortest Time of flights from Mumbai to Jaipur||01h 40m|
|Airport codes flights from Mumbai to Jaipur||Mumbai-BOM,Jaipur-JAI|
|Time of Mumbai to Jaipur flights||1h 50min|
Mumbai Jaipur Cheap Flights
|Mumbai Jaipur Cheap Flights||Fare INR||Airlines Name||Date of journey||Timings|
|Cheapest Fare within 30 days||₹2685*||IndiGo||03/05/2018||05:04 AM-07:04 AM||Book Now|
|Cheapest Fare within 90 Days||₹2198*||GoAir||08/05/2018||01:04 PM-03:04 PM||Book Now|
|Lowest Fare to Travel||₹2198*||GoAir||08/05/2018||01:04 PM-03:04 PM||Book Now|
Mumbai Jaipur Flights Timings & Other Info
|Flight timings||GoAir||IndiGo||Jet Airways||Air India||SpiceJet|
|Early Morning (12 AM to 8 AM)||73||13||13||1||0|
|Morning ( 8 AM to 12 PM)||0||0||0||84||0|
|After Noon ( 12 PM to 4 PM)||12||8||10||0||0|
|Evening ( 4 PM to 8 PM)||0||64||62||0||83|
|Night ( 8 PM to 12 AM)||0||0||0||0||0|
|Baggage Details ( Check in )||15 kg's||15 kg's||15 kg's||15 kg's||15 kg's|
Things To Do in Jaipur
Hotels In Jaipur
|Star Hotels in Jaipur||8 star hotels in Jaipur, 5 star hotels in Jaipur, 4 star hotels in Jaipur, 3 star hotels in Jaipur, 2 star hotels in Jaipur 1 star hotels in Jaipur|
|Property Types in Jaipur||boutique hotels, guest houses, heritage hotels, homestays, resorts, spas|
|Locality||Lake Jal Mahal, MI Road, Malviya Nagar, Mansarovar, Neemrana|
Mumbai Airport Details
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- Sahar Rd
- 022 6685 1010
- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Jaipur Airport Details
- Jaipur International Airport
- Airport Road
- How far is Jaipur from Mumbai? Mumbai to Jaipur is at a distance of 564 miles / 908 km.
- What is the price of the cheapest flight from Mumbai to Jaipur? The average airfare from Mumbai to Jaipur is INR 3000. If you book in advance, you can sometimes even get a ticket at INR 2000 approximately.
- How long does it take to fly from Mumbai to Jaipur? The average time for Mumbai to Jaipur by air is 2 hours.
- How many flights are there in a week from Mumbai to Jaipur? There are more than 40 flights a week from Mumbai to Jaipur.
- Do I need a passport to travel between Mumbai and Jaipur? No, if you are an Indian national.
- Can I carry food on Mumbai to Jaipur flight? Yes, you can carry food on most domestic flights. Do ensure it is nicely packed.