Flights from Bangalore to Singapore onFare Calendar
|Today's Cheapest||15 day's Cheapest||30 day's Cheapest||90 day's Cheapest|
Bangalore to Singapore Cheap Flights
The attractions of Singapore bring thousands of tourists every year to this island city. The tropical climate of this place makes it even more popular. The place is full of multicultural people who welcome tourists from different parts of the world. The Bangalore to Singapore flight route is quite popular amongthe tourists as well as business persons who wish to reach the place in a comfortable manner within the shortest period.
Whether you are looking for Bangalore to Singapore flights and/or Singapore to Bangalore flights, our travel portal will offer you a wide range of flight options at exciting rates. So, don’t wait, go ahead and book your flights from Bangalore to Singapore at the best price right away before the best deal is over. We provide all details of Bangalore to Singapore flights time, duration and availability. Moreover, we keep you updated with useful information like things to do, shopping and much more related to your visit to Singapore.
Bangalore to Singapore: Direct vs Connecting flight
Bangalore to Singapore flight distance is approximately 3180 km. There are 40+ flights that fly from Bangalore to Singapore every week. A nonstop flight on this route takes around 5 hours 30 minutes, whereas the connecting flight may take around 8 hours. Direct flights from Bangalore to Singapore are surely comfortable and time-saving. You can book the Bangalore to Singapore three months prior to your journey to get attractive Bangalore to Singapore flights price at our Cleartrip platform. However, if you book last-minute, then the Bangalore to Singapore airfare may shoot up.
- Airport name: Kempegowda International Airport
- IATA code: BLR
- Terminals: 1
- Airport Address: KIAL Rd, Devanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560300
- Airport name: Singapore Changi Airport
- IATA code: SIN
- Terminals: 4
- Airport Address: Airport Blvd, Singapore
Commuting to Bangalore Airport
If you start from Bangalore city centre to reach the airport, then it should take around 44 minutes to reach by car. The distance between the city centre and the airport is around 37 km. The cheapest option would be to take a bus from Kempegowda Bus station (Majestic) to Kempegowda International Airport. There is a regular bus shuttle in every 30 minutes from the bus station to the airport. Besides, you have the option of going by your private car, or you can also take a taxi and other cab booking services to reach the airport in Bangalore from different locations of the city.
Commuting from Singapore airport
Singapore Changi Airport offers you numerous options to reach the city. At the airport, you can find the Changi airport taxis, which operate 24*7 and will take you to the city center in around 40 minutes. Hiring this taxi will cost you around S$25. In addition, you can also use public transport which is cheaper. The MRT will cost you S$2 or S$1.75 with an EZ-Link card and take around 30 minutes. You can get this from the basement of Terminals 2 and 3 at the airport. Also, there are regular buses that take approximately 1.5 hours and will cost you S$2.50 or S$1.84 with an EZ-Link card.
Bangalore Tourist Guide
About Bangalore: Bangalore is one of the most popular places in India where a huge number of tourists gather every year to explore the city and visit its historic places. This city has witnessed various historical conflicts between Tipu Sultan and British. Most part of the year, the city enjoys a comfortable climate. You will meet different people in the city who speak in Kannada, Telugu, Hindi, and English. Here, food habit is also different, as people mostly prefer non-oily, roasted and steamed food with rice being the staple diet. Do enjoy the authentic dishes to explore the city in a better manner.
Bangalore Weather & Temperature: The average temperature in Bangalore is comfortable for tourists. The maximum temperature of the city stays around 36 degrees Celsius, and the lowest temperature is at 16 degrees Celsius. You can visit the city anytime from October to May to enjoy the best weather in the city.
Bangalore Food: The south Indian dishes are known for their special tastes that can give you a lifetime experience. The place is famous for delicious biryani. Apart from it, you can also taste the special dishes of the restaurants that are famous in the city. The restaurants like Meghana Food, Ministry of Food, and Karavali are some of the most remarkable restaurants available in Bangalore. Some of the common eateries that you should have on your list are MTR (Mavalli Tiffin Rooms), Lake View Milk Bar, CTR Shri Sagar, Unicorn, Vidyarthi Bhawan and The Royal Afghan.
Shopping in Bangalore: There are different street markets in Bangalore where you can buy clothing, decorative home items and more. M.G Road, Commercial Street, Chickpet Markets, Jayanagar 4th Block,National Market, and Brigade Road are mainly known for clothing. Avenue Street is the street market for the book lovers. Malleswaram Market in Bangalore is the place to buy flowers and religious items related to puja. Phoenix Marketcity, Forum Mall, Garuda Mall, and Mantri Mall are some other centers to shop, hang out and have food in Bangalore.
Key Attractions of Bangalore: If you are in Bangalore, then you should visit a few places in the city at least once. These places are Lalbagh Botanical Garden, Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha, High Court, Ulsoor Lake, and several temples and churches. Here you can spend your free time to explore the city in a better way. You must also add the following places to your list-- Tipu Sultan Fort, Nandi Hills, The Government Museum, Chola Temples, Bannerghatta National Park, and Lakes in Bangalore.
Singapore Tourist Guide
About Singapore: Singapore is known as one of the smartest cities in Southeast Asia. This island is located at the tip of the Malay Peninsula. Singapore is known for various historical attractions that can help the tourists to understand the progress of the city-state. It was a stop way in the past to go to the larger cities in Asia. Now, Singapore has developed to welcome thousands of tourists every year and entertain them as well.
Singapore Weather & Temperature: Singapore always has welcoming weather for tourists. You can visit the place whenever you get time, but it is always better to avoid the rainy seasons to explore a place. The dry season in Singapore remains from February to April. The average temperature of the place remains within 25 degrees Celsius to 31 degree Celsius. If you want to stay away from crowd, don’t plan a trip in December, January, and June as they are peak seasons.
Singapore Food: Singapore is an ideal place for food lovers. You can enjoy seafood, meat, noodles, and rice, but the flavor here is different and worth trying. The state-city offers the tourists several types of dishes that are a lifetime experience while exploring the place. Places where you can explore local delicacies include Long Beach Seafood restaurant, No Signboard Seafood, Asia Grand Restaurant, Yan Ting Restaurant, and Fu Lin Bar & Kitchen.
Shopping in Singapore: Singapore has several remarkable shopping centers where you can buy essential as well as fancy things. ION Orchard, VivoCity, Paragon Shopping Centre, Knightsbridge Mall, Mustafa Centre, Mandarin Gallery, Bugis Junction, Ngee Ann City, Suntec City and Far East Plaza are some of the renowned and award-winning malls where you will get luxurious clothes and fancy retail stores of several international brands. Apart from these centers, places where you can enjoy street shopping are Bugis Street, Lucky Plaza, Mustafa Center, Far East Plaza, IMM Outlet Mall, and Anchorpoint Shopping Center.
Key Attractions of Singapore: Singapore is full of attractive spots for tourists. Few of them are Art and Science Museum, National Gallery, National Museum, Botanic Gardens, Chinese and Japanese Gardens, and Gardens by the Bay. These places are for all the tourists of different ages. The decorations and the interesting structures of these places can surely make you amazed. Apart from these, you will also get the historic places to visit like Fort Canning.
Singapore Visa Information
- Like nationals of many other countries, Indian passport holders need to apply for a Singapore tourist visa that permits them to stay for up to 30 days. This visa is valid for 2 years. People with the diplomatic and official passport may not require visa in most of the cases.
- Do ensure that your passport is valid for 6 months after you land at Singapore.
- Transit travelers at Singapore Changi Airport need not have a visa provided they stay in the transit zone.
- There are few restrictions for the people who come from the countries like Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, China, Georgia, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, North Korea, Russia, Tajikistan, Tajikistan, Ukraine, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan.
- For applying for the Singapore Visa, you need to submit a few documents. The required documents are mentioned below.
- A complete filled up Form 14A which is signed by you.
- Valid passport with minimum six months validity on the date of entry into Singapore
- 2 passport-sized color photographs which are taken within the last three months
Singapore Traveler Tips
If you are traveling to Singapore for the first time, then here are a few points that should be kept in mind to make your trip more exciting and hassle-free. The below-mentioned points will give you an insight.
- Tips to Save Money in Singapore
The first thing that comes to our mind when we plan for a foreign tour is money. Most of us want to explore a place within your budget. When you are going to visit Singapore, you should keep these points in mind to save money:
- Choose MRT over a taxi.
- Buy EZ-Link cards at Train Stations. This is a cheaper and better option to travel across the city.
- Use the offers and packages provided by the Singapore tourist companies.
- Take your meals from Kopi-Tiams, or Hawker Centers.
- Do not buy bottled water, the tap water is fit for drinking.
- Do not tip, as most of the restaurants charge an extra 10 percent service charge.
- Many places have banned smoking and may cost you penalty, so make sure you keep these at a bay.
- There are various free performances on the streets of Singapore which you can enjoy.
- Control budget by visiting the pubs less.
- Shop from supermarkets instead of expensive malls.
- Cheap Places to Stay: The hotels will cost huge if you don’t know where to find budget hotels. Generally, the hotel cost depends on its location, facilities and infrastructure. Geylang, Little India Area, Chinatown, and The City Centre are places which have budget-friendly hotels and stay options. In addition, you can choose to stay in hostels which are even cheaper than hotels. Some of the places that you can scour areRed Doorz Hostel, Chekers Backpackers, Footprints Hostel and more. These places can offer you some good quality accommodation at the cheapest price. While booking your Bangalore to Singapore flight tickets on our portal Cleartrip, you can also book the hotels and avail exciting discount on your bookings.
- Expensive Places to Stay: If you want to experience something luxurious in Singapore, you can opt for 4 or 5 star rating hotels like Furama RiverFront, Hilton Garden Inn, Studio M hotel, Nostalgia Hotel, Village Hotel Changi and more destinations. These can let you enjoy the best accommodation, good foods, and numerous facilities to get the refreshment.
- Singapore Hostels: You can book hostels if you want to save money and are traveling in a large group. They are quite clean and provide basic facilities. There are 8-bed, 10-bed or 12-bed dormitories. There are separate female dormitories as well.
- Popular Dining Options in Singapore: You will get some popular dining options in Singapore to enjoy from French to Japanese dishes. La Brasserie (The Fullerton Bay Hotel), Forlino for Italian foods, Min Jiang Restaurant (Goodwood Park Hotel), Patara Thai Fine Dining and more are some of the popular restaurants in Singapore. You will get to taste the authentic dishes at these restaurants. So, you should experience the foods at these places once to complete the exploration of the city-state.
- Info on Tipping in Singapore: Most of the popular restaurants in Singapore charge 10% extra as service charge. So, the percentage should go to the serving person, and you do not need to pay anything extra as a tip. There is no compulsory rule of tipping in Singapore, but if you want, you can tip to the service person as you wish.
Top 10 Free Things to Do in Singapore
Singapore gives you a wide array of options to shop, dine and explore. Planning and listing what to do at your destination can always make your tour perfect and memorable. Here is a list of free activities to do in Singapore that you can include in your itinerary:
- Visit Singapore Botanic Gardens: You should experience this place which covers 82hectares of green land and is around 150 years old. This is a significant place where you should go once to check 10,000 species of flora in the garden.
- Relax at Sentosa’s Beaches: If you are looking to relax in Singapore, then this is the best destination for you. Plan an evening outing at this beach.
- Explore Gardens by the Bay: It’s a popular tourist spot where most visitors go at least once while staying in Singapore. You can make a plan to visit here anytime between 5 A.M. and 2 P.M.
- Religious Exploration at Haw Par Villa: This is mainly a Chinese religious place where you may get to know some historic and religious aspects of the country.
- Enjoy Sunset at Marina Bay Sands Boardwalk: You can also experience an amazing sunset at Marina Bay at around 6 pm. The sun goes down completely by 8 pm, and the scene can give you a lifetime memory to cherish.
- Trekking at Changi Point Coastal Walk: It is not a very long route, but you can walk or trek here and enjoy the scene of the planes landing.
- Walk on the MacRitchie Treetop: This attaches Bukit Peirce to Bukit Kalan that is known as the highest point of the forest in Singapore.
- Shopping at Mustafa Center: The Mustafa center is one of the most popular shopping centers where you can find almost anything you want. If you don’t want to spend money, you can even enjoy window shopping here.
- Spend time at East Coast Park: This is another nature-friendly park in Singapore. Planning to spend quality time at this park on weekends can be a good idea for you.
- View from Southern Ridges: Singapore city-state looks great if seen from the above. The view from the East Coast Park gives the best experience to the travelers.
The price of a Bangalore to Singapore flight ticket varies between a minimum ₹ 10561 or up to ₹ 167601.
Information of Bangalore Singapore Flight
|Aerial distance||3165 KM|
|Total flights from Bangalore to Singapore in a week||44 flights|
|First Flight||Tiger Airways 2653 , departs at 01:05 AM|
|Last Flight||Air New Zealand 3207 , departs at 11:05 PM|
|Popular Airlines from Bangalore to Singapore||Tiger Airways, SilkAir (S) Pte, Singapore Airlines, Virgin Australia, Etihad Airways, Sunstate Airlines, IndiGo, All Nippon Airways, and Air New Zealand|
|Shortest Time of flights from Bangalore to Singapore||04h 35m|
|Airport codes flights from Bangalore to Singapore||Bangalore-BLR,Singapore-SIN|
|Time of Bangalore to Singapore flights||00h 04m|
Bangalore Singapore Cheap Flights
|Bangalore Singapore Cheap Flights||Fare ₹||Airlines Name||Date of journey||Timings|
|Cheapest Fare within 30 days||₹10561*||Air India Express||15/12/2019||12:01 PM-07:01 PM||Book Now|
|Cheapest Fare within 90 Days||₹10430*||Air India||18/03/2020||11:01 AM-06:01 PM||Book Now|
|Lowest Fare to Travel||₹10430*||Air India||18/03/2020||11:01 AM-06:01 PM||Book Now|
Bangalore Singapore Flights Timings & Other Info
|Flight timings||SilkAir (S) Pte||Singapore Air||Air India||Vistara||Malaysia Airlines||SriLankan Airlines|
|Early Morning (12 AM to 8 AM)||0||0||1||1||0||1|
|Morning ( 8 AM to 12 PM)||1||1||4||1||0||0|
|After Noon ( 12 PM to 4 PM)||0||0||0||0||2||0|
|Evening ( 4 PM to 8 PM)||0||0||0||1||0||0|
|Night ( 8 PM to 12 AM)||2||2||0||1||0||3|
|Baggage Details ( Check in )||15 kg's||15 kg's||15 kg's||15 kg's||15 kg's||15 kg's|
Hotels In Singapore
FAQ about Bangalore to Singapore Flights
Which airlines should I choose to travel from Bangalore to Singapore?
Some top-rated airlines that fly on this route are Singapore Airlines, Sri Lankan Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, Air India and Air-India Express.
What is the cheapest airfare to fly from Bangalore to Singapore?
The cheapest flight you would find from Bangalore to Singapore is priced at around ₹ 10561. However, your flight rate largely depends on the season, the airline and how early you book your flight. At Cleartrip, we can help you find the best rates for your Bangalore to Singapore flights. So, check our website or Cleartrip app to search for the best flights.
How to book the cheapest flight from Bangalore to Singapore?
You can book cheapest flight on this route via Cleartrip in just a few simple steps. An online search for flights on our travel portal can help you find the cheapest flight from Bangalore to Singapore. However, make sure that you book your flight well in advance to get the best possible rates. So, what are you waiting for? Book your flight on Cleartrip right now to get the best airfare.
What is today’s cheapest airfare from Bangalore to Singapore?
To find today’s cheapest airfare from Bangalore to Singapore search on our travel site. Although last minute flights are little expensive, we promise you to get the best deals. Today’s airfare from Bangalore to Singapore is ₹ 10561. So, book your flight immediately, as the rates may increase with each passing minute.
How does Cleartrip help in making Bangalore to Singapore online flight bookings?
To book the Bangalore to Singapore flight tickets, you need to follow a few simple steps on our site. All you need to do is go to our flight booking page and fill your travel details, and you can find all the flights between Bangalore and Singapore along with their price, time and duration. You can choose the desired Bangalore to Singapore flights at cheap rates, provide passenger detailsand check out to complete online payment. At Cleartrip, we assure you that our payment system is absolutely safe, and if you book a round trip ticket, then rates get further discounted. The web-check-in option is also there to make your travel easier and time-saving.
Which airlines frequently fly from Bangalore to Singapore?
Air India Express, SriLankan and Silk Air fly most frequently from Bangalore to Singapore. Other popular carriers on this route are Tiger Airways, Singapore Airlines, Virgin Australia, Etihad Airways, Sunstate Airlines, Jet Airways, IndiGo, All Nippon Airways, and Air New Zealand.
Is web check-in facility available for Bangalore to Singapore flight?
Yes, the web check-in facility is available for Bangalore to Singapore flights.
Can I get budget hotels in Singapore?
Yes, budget hotels in Singapore are surely available; however, you can choose hostels which are comparatively cheaper than budget hotels. For Bangalore to Singapore flights fare in budget and even discounts on hotels, check with us.
What facilities can a traveler get at the Bangalore airport?
Kempegowda International Airport Bengaluru takes care of the comfort of travelers by offering a wide range of facilities like lounges to relax, wheel chair access, buggy service, Free Wi-Fi, baggage wrapping, day hotels, duty free shops, restaurants and more.
What facilities can a traveler get at the Singapore airport?
Changi Airport Singapore offers facilities like airport Parking, baby care rooms, car rental, special assistance, baggage storage, ATMs, charging points, entertainment deck, clinics and pharmacies.
Can I do Duty-Free Shopping at Singapore Airports? If yes, what all can I buy?
You must check the duty-free shops at Singapore Airport. You can shop luxury products, perfumes, handbags, liquor and electronic gadgets. Do check out iShopChangi for duty-free shopping.
Bangalore to Singapore Flights Reviews
Most popular routes from Bangalore
- Bangalore Mumbai Flights
- Bangalore Hyderabad Flights
- Bangalore Kolkata Flights
- Bangalore Goa Flights
- Bangalore Pune Flights
- Bangalore Guwahati Flights
- Bangalore Jaipur Flights
- Bangalore Chennai Flights
- Bangalore Patna Flights
- Bangalore Mangalore Flights
- Bangalore Ahmedabad Flights
- Bangalore Chandigarh Flights
- Bangalore Lucknow Flights
- Bangalore Coimbatore Flights
- Bangalore Varanasi Flights
- Bangalore Indore Flights
- Bangalore Trivandrum Flights
- Bangalore Ranchi Flights
- Bangalore Cochin Flights
- Bangalore Vijayawada Flights
- Bangalore Visakhapatnam Flights
- Bangalore Madurai Flights
- Bangalore Bangkok Flights
- Bangalore Belgaum Flights
- Bangalore New Delhi Flights
- Bangalore Raipur Flights
- Bangalore Dehradun Flights
- Bangalore Calicut Flights
- Bangalore Silchar Flights
- Bangalore Jodhpur Flights
More Flights To Singapore
- London Singapore Flights
- Sydney Singapore Flights
- Perth Singapore Flights
- Kuala Lumpur Singapore Flights
- Manila Singapore Flights
- Bangkok Singapore Flights
- Mumbai Singapore Flights
- Penang Singapore Flights
- Manchester Singapore Flights
- Brisbane Singapore Flights
- Ipoh Singapore Flights
- Tokyo Singapore Flights
- Kolkata Singapore Flights
- Yangon Singapore Flights
- Adelaide Singapore Flights
- Paris Singapore Flights
- Phuket Singapore Flights
- Taipei Singapore Flights
- New Delhi Singapore Flights
- Hyderabad Singapore Flights
- Cebu Singapore Flights
- Darwin Singapore Flights
- Canberra Singapore Flights
- Surabaya Singapore Flights
- Colombo Singapore Flights
- Zurich Singapore Flights
- Beijing Singapore Flights
- Ahmedabad Singapore Flights
- Ho Chi Minh City Singapore Flights
- Langkawi Singapore Flights