Chennai (MAA) to Mumbai (BOM) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Chennai to Mumbai
Chennai to Mumbai Flight Schedule ( 25 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Chennai to Mumbai, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport with an IATA code BOM.While in Mumbai, enjoy a comfortable stay at The Oberoi Mumbai , Sofitel Mumbai BKC or ITC Maratha These are some of the top hotels in Mumbai. The Westin Mumbai Garden City , ITC Maratha and Hyatt Regency are located near the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport airport.
Between Chennai and Mumbai, 5 airlines are operational In a week, around 167 flights travel from Chennai to Mumbai The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01:45:00. Chennai to Mumbai flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 1700. This may extend up to ₹ 8313. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Chennai (MAA)
Chennai, the capital of Tamil Nadu, is one of the major cultural, industrial, economic and commercial centers of Southern India. Also known as the ‘Detroit of India’, Chennai has long been underrated and overlooked by travelers, but this city has a lot to offer in terms of tradition, culture and history.
The old-school charm of this city is still intact as locals take great pride in their culture. Although the rapid economic growth in the city has given rise to a vibrant cosmopolitan culture, Chennai is best experienced through the charm of its museums, temples, and narrow bazaars. When in Chennai it is a must to enjoy a play or musical recital as this experience will stay with you forever.
Chennai witnesses a deluge of both domestic and international tourists because of both its commerce and culture. The Chennai International Airport (MAA) is situated at Tirisulam. It is the third-busiest Indian airport in terms of cargo movement and international passenger traffic after Delhi and Mumbai airports. The Chennai International Airport is divided into the Kamaraj Terminal and Anna Terminal that handle domestic and international arrivals and departures, respectively.
Chennai Airport is easily accessible from several locations as it is well connected by both public and private transport. Many buses ply between the airport and several business districts. Additionally, car rentals and pre-paid taxis at the airport make commuting to and from the city easy. In the case of inter-terminal transfers, there is a battery-operated shuttle service that you can rely on.
Beware of autorickshaw drivers in the city as tourists can be fleeced or will have to deal with rude behavior if they cannot speak Tamil.
About Mumbai (BOM)
The capital city of Maharashtra has emerged as a city with historic links, breathtaking British architecture, and a stunning coastline. This city is a melting pot of entertainment, culture, and commerce. Mumbai is a city with multi-cultural lifestyle and a vibrant nature.
It is also referred as the financial hub in the global chain of financial centers because it houses the largest port of India and is also home to the Bollywood film industry. The city also houses the offices of the RBI (Reserve Bank of India), BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange), NSE (National Stock Exchange of India), and the corporate headquarters of several leading Indian and global business conglomerates.
The Chatrapati Shivaji International (CSI) Airport, located in the Mumbai is one of the largest aviation hubs in the country. As the city attracts both business and leisure travelers from across the world, it is the second busiest airport in India. To manage the air traffic, the Domestic and International terminals are situated in different locations in the western suburbs of Mumbai.
Travelling to and from the airport is quite convenient. There are a number of car rentals and fleet owners that offer services at both the terminals. You can easily rely on radio cabs, pre-paid taxis and public transport services, as they are easily available throughout the city, including the airport itself. In case you need to change terminals, from Domestic to International or vice versa, Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport offers the In-Terminal transfer. AC buses ply between the terminals at short intervals throughout the day.
If you are visiting during the monsoon, you should plan your departure for the airport carefully, as the traffic is a major issue. Keep in mind that fare refusals from autorickshaw and taxi drivers are not uncommon, so call for a radio cab or taxi in advance.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Chennai to Mumbai? These airline brands fly from Chennai to Mumbai - Jet Airways, GoAir, IndiGo, SpiceJet, and Air India
- How many weekly flights from Chennai to Mumbai? There are 167 weekly flights from Chennai to Mumbai. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Jet Airways has 75, GoAir has 14, IndiGo has 49, SpiceJet has 14, and Air India has 15
- When does the first flight leave from Chennai? The first flight from Chennai to Mumbai is at 2:30 AM, which is Jet Airways airline 464 followed by GoAir 302 which leaves at 5:20 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Chennai? The last flight from Chennai to Mumbai is at 11:35 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of Chennai and Mumbai? Airport code of Chennai is MAA and Mumbai is BOM.
- What is the name of the airport in Chennai? The name of the primary airport in Chennai is Chennai International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Mumbai? The name of the primary airport in Mumbai is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Chennai to Mumbai? Chennai to Mumbai flights cost between ₹ 1700 and ₹ 8313 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Chennai to Mumbai in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01:45:00 to reach from Chennai to Mumbai.
- What are some good options to stay at Mumbai? When in Mumbai, you may stay at The Oberoi Mumbai , Sofitel Mumbai BKC or ITC Maratha
- Which hotels are located near the Mumbai airport? Some of the top hotels near Mumbai airport are The Westin Mumbai Garden City , ITC Maratha and Hyatt Regency
Chennai Airport Details
- Chennai International Airport
- "G. S. Satellite Road
- 044 2256 0551
Mumbai Airport Details
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- "Sahar Rd
- 022 6685 1010
- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com