New Delhi (DEL) to Leh (IXL) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from New Delhi to Leh
New Delhi to Leh Flight Schedule ( 7 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from New Delhi to Leh, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Leh Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport with an IATA code IXL.While in Leh, enjoy a comfortable stay at The Grand Dragon Ladakh , Grand Himalaya or WoodyVu Stok House These are some of the top hotels in Leh. Hotel Holiday Ladakh , Hotel City Palace and The Grand Dragon Ladakh are located near the Leh Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport airport.
Between New Delhi and Leh, 4 airlines are operational In a week, around 45 flights travel from New Delhi to Leh The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01:20:00. New Delhi to Leh flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 1882. This may extend up to ₹ 24876. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About New Delhi (DEL)
New Delhi, the capital city of India, is a city of extremes. The city is an eclectic mix of old and new, with an old Delhi, the capital of Mughal India characterized by a maze of narrow lanes, crumbling havelis, culturally rich monuments, and historic mosques and the New Delhi that is characterized by tree-lined avenues, splendid government buildings, and skyscrapers. It is a city where the past and present come together in a celebration of culture and beauty.
New Delhi will not disappoint shoppers, as there are a number of markets filled with handicrafts, silverware, silks, and ready-made garments. Whether you are looking for the designer labels or local wares, you can easily find it all in Delhi’s markets.
The easiest and fastest way to travel to New Delhi is by air. The Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport, in New Delhi, is India’s largest and busiest airport. It is the eighth largest airport in the world and was built during World War II. There are two terminals at the New Delhi Airport. Terminal 1 handles the rush of domestic flights, with Terminal 1C for arrivals and 1D for departures. Terminal 3 is for both domestic and international flights.
It is very convenient to travel to and from the airport, as it is well-connected with public transport. The superfast express metro, the ‘Orange Line’, runs between Dwarka Sector 21 station and New Delhi station. Inter-state and inter-city bus services also ply between the airport and city. You can also make use of car rental services and radio-taxis, to travel to and from the airport.
As the airport is quite large it is best to be on time to avoid confusion and to avoid missing flights. Delhi is also quite infamous for its traffic jams so take this into account when heading to the airport.
About Leh (IXL)
If there’s one place in India that is known for its natural beauty and its awe-inspiring mountains, it is without any doubt the city of Leh. The high-altitude desert city, in the Himalayas, is the capital of the Leh region in northern India’s Jammu and Kashmir state. The city draws a large number of domestic and international tourists. With its pleasant climate, the city is open and welcoming to tourists in both the summer and winter months.
Its flawless natural beauty, steep rocky ridges, and snow-covered mountain peaks create the perfect setup for a range of activities like trekking, mountain biking, rafting, and mountaineering. Explorers and adventurers can be sure of out-of-this-world experiences and will fall in love with the city.
The moment you land in Leh, the clean air and clear blue skies above will take your breath away. The snow-clad peaks, mountain flowers, deep valleys, and magnificent streams that flow through it will give you the tranquility that most seek but few find.
You can reach Leh easily by flight, as it is connected via the Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport, also known as the Leh Airport, which is located at 10,000 feet above sea level, making it one of the highest airports in the world. The total capacity of its single terminal is 150 passengers for departures and arrivals.
The bus stand is located just 5 kilometers from the airport. Prepaid taxis and other buses are also easily available within the airport area, making it convenient for passengers to reach their destinations. At a distance of 5.5 kilometers from the airport, the railway station is also conveniently located, improving connectivity and comfort.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from New Delhi to Leh? These airline brands fly from New Delhi to Leh - Jet Airways, Air India, GoAir, and Vistara Airlines
- How many weekly flights from New Delhi to Leh? There are 45 weekly flights from New Delhi to Leh. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Jet Airways has 10, Air India has 7, GoAir has 21, and Vistara Airlines has 7
- When does the first flight leave from New Delhi? The first flight from New Delhi to Leh is at 5:40 AM, which is Jet Airways airline 2368 followed by Air India 445 which leaves at 5:55 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from New Delhi? The last flight from New Delhi to Leh is at 9:25 AM which is GoAir.
- What is the airport code of New Delhi and Leh? Airport code of New Delhi is DEL and Leh is IXL.
- What is the name of the airport in New Delhi? The name of the primary airport in New Delhi is Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Leh? The name of the primary airport in Leh is Leh Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from New Delhi to Leh? New Delhi to Leh flights cost between ₹ 1882 and ₹ 24876 .
- How much time does it take to reach from New Delhi to Leh in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01:20:00 to reach from New Delhi to Leh.
- What are some good options to stay at Leh? When in Leh, you may stay at The Grand Dragon Ladakh , Grand Himalaya or WoodyVu Stok House
- Which hotels are located near the Leh airport? Some of the top hotels near Leh airport are Hotel Holiday Ladakh , Hotel City Palace and The Grand Dragon Ladakh
New Delhi Airport Details
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- "Airport Road
- 91 124 3376000.
Leh Airport Details
- Leh Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport