New Delhi (DEL) to Jaipur (JAI) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from New Delhi to Jaipur
New Delhi to Jaipur Flight Schedule ( 14 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from New Delhi to Jaipur, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Jaipur International Airport with an IATA code JAI.While in Jaipur, enjoy a comfortable stay at Hotel Gitanjali , The Oberoi Rajvilas or Taj Rambagh Palace Hotel These are some of the top hotels in Jaipur. Ramada Jaipur , Taj Rambagh Palace Hotel and Crowne Plaza Jaipur are located near the Jaipur International Airport airport.
Between New Delhi and Jaipur, 4 airlines are operational In a week, around 92 flights travel from New Delhi to Jaipur The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 00:50:00. New Delhi to Jaipur flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 1176. This may extend up to ₹ 10666. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About New Delhi (DEL)
New Delhi, the capital city of India, is a city of extremes. The city is an eclectic mix of old and new, with an old Delhi, the capital of Mughal India characterized by a maze of narrow lanes, crumbling havelis, culturally rich monuments, and historic mosques and the New Delhi that is characterized by tree-lined avenues, splendid government buildings, and skyscrapers. It is a city where the past and present come together in a celebration of culture and beauty.
New Delhi will not disappoint shoppers, as there are a number of markets filled with handicrafts, silverware, silks, and ready-made garments. Whether you are looking for the designer labels or local wares, you can easily find it all in Delhi’s markets.
The easiest and fastest way to travel to New Delhi is by air. The Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport, in New Delhi, is India’s largest and busiest airport. It is the eighth largest airport in the world and was built during World War II. There are two terminals at the New Delhi Airport. Terminal 1 handles the rush of domestic flights, with Terminal 1C for arrivals and 1D for departures. Terminal 3 is for both domestic and international flights.
It is very convenient to travel to and from the airport, as it is well-connected with public transport. The superfast express metro, the ‘Orange Line’, runs between Dwarka Sector 21 station and New Delhi station. Inter-state and inter-city bus services also ply between the airport and city. You can also make use of car rental services and radio-taxis, to travel to and from the airport.
As the airport is quite large it is best to be on time to avoid confusion and to avoid missing flights. Delhi is also quite infamous for its traffic jams so take this into account when heading to the airport.
About Jaipur (JAI)
Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan, is a well-planned city that satiates your cultural appetite like none other, as it is home to splendid fortresses, serene temples, magnificent palaces, and havelis. This city epitomizes vibrancy and magnificence in every aspect. Though fast-growing, the city clings tightly to its historical and cultural character.
Jaipur offers picturesque views that will leave visitors enthralled. Colorful streets and lively bazaars, full of exquisite handicrafts and splendid jewelry, define and shape the true spirit of Jaipur. The city will not disappoint those seeking fun and nightlife either, as there are a number of pubs and eateries across the city.
It is easy to reach this beautiful ‘Pink City’, as the Jaipur International Airport (JAI) is located at Sanganer, approximately 13 km from the city of Jaipur. It is the only international airport in the state of Rajasthan and thus experiences high passenger traffic. There are two terminals at Jaipur International Airport. The state-of-art Terminal 1 was recently built and handles both domestic and international arrivals and departures. The Terminal 2 is used exclusively for domestic carriers.
It is fairly simple to travel to and from the airport as it is well-connected by public transport. Private cabs and auto-rickshaws are available right outside the airport to get you to any part of the city. The railway and bus stations are at a distance of 13 and 11 km respectively from the airport.
A word of caution, Jaipur is characterized by dense fog in the winter season thus visibility is affected. To reach the airport, it is best to leave well in time. Also, a large number of flights are likely to be delayed or canceled or diverted.
As a major tourist destination Jaipur is unfortunately besieged by touts and hawkers, so be wary when exploring the city.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from New Delhi to Jaipur? These airline brands fly from New Delhi to Jaipur - Jet Airways, SpiceJet, IndiGo, and Air India
- How many weekly flights from New Delhi to Jaipur? There are 92 weekly flights from New Delhi to Jaipur. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Jet Airways has 50, SpiceJet has 7, IndiGo has 21, and Air India has 14
- When does the first flight leave from New Delhi? The first flight from New Delhi to Jaipur is at 1:30 AM, which is Jet Airways airline 2169 followed by Jet Airways 2249 which leaves at 6:05 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from New Delhi? The last flight from New Delhi to Jaipur is at 9:00 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of New Delhi and Jaipur? Airport code of New Delhi is DEL and Jaipur is JAI.
- What is the name of the airport in New Delhi? The name of the primary airport in New Delhi is Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Jaipur? The name of the primary airport in Jaipur is Jaipur International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from New Delhi to Jaipur? New Delhi to Jaipur flights cost between ₹ 1176 and ₹ 10666 .
- How much time does it take to reach from New Delhi to Jaipur in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 00:50:00 to reach from New Delhi to Jaipur.
- What are some good options to stay at Jaipur? When in Jaipur, you may stay at Hotel Gitanjali , The Oberoi Rajvilas or Taj Rambagh Palace Hotel
- Which hotels are located near the Jaipur airport? Some of the top hotels near Jaipur airport are Ramada Jaipur , Taj Rambagh Palace Hotel and Crowne Plaza Jaipur
New Delhi Airport Details
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- "Airport Road
- 91 124 3376000.
Jaipur Airport Details
- Jaipur International Airport
- "Airport Road