Kolkata (CCU) to New Delhi (DEL) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Kolkata to New Delhi
Kolkata to New Delhi Flight Schedule ( 32 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Kolkata to New Delhi, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Indira Gandhi International Airport with an IATA code DEL.While in New Delhi, enjoy a comfortable stay at The Leela Palace New Delhi , The Imperial New Delhi or Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport These are some of the top hotels in New Delhi. The Leela Palace New Delhi , The Leela Ambience Gurgaon Hotel & Residences and The Oberoi Gurgaon are located near the Indira Gandhi International Airport airport.
Between Kolkata and New Delhi, 8 airlines are operational In a week, around 218 flights travel from Kolkata to New Delhi The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 02h 05m. Kolkata to New Delhi flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 2199. This may extend up to ₹ 16355. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Kolkata (CCU)
Kolkata, the capital of West Bengal, is known for its colonial architecture, cultural festivals and art galleries. Also, referred as the ‘City of Joy’, Kolkata will charm you with its old world heritage and culture.
With a rich historic legacy, Kolkata’s importance to the country remains undiminished to this day. The city is a celebration of Bengali culture, but it is also a hub of commerce and industry. Recently, Kolkata has emerged as the nucleus of the IT industry in the state and is home to several leading national and multi-national IT companies. The city also has a lot to offer to those who are on the lookout for entertainment and leisure.
Kolkata is easily accessible and well connected not just with other cities in the country, but with various international locations, as it is home to the Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International (NSCBI) Airport. Located in the Dum Dum region, the airport is roughly 15 km from the city center. The Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International (NSCBI) Airport is one of the busiest airports in India in terms of passenger traffic. The airport features only a single integrated terminal for all the flights and it is referred to as Terminal 2.
It is easy to access the Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International (NSCBI) Airport as it is well connected by local transport. Buses ply at regular intervals between the airport and other areas. You can even use the special luxury bus services that ply between the airport and the city. If you prefer private transport, you can book a pre-paid cab, radio cab or Kolkata’s famous yellow cabs.
Be wary in case you are traveling to Kolkata during the monsoon season, as the Dum Dum area experiences bad weather that affects flight schedules.
About New Delhi (DEL)
New Delhi, the capital city of India, is a city of extremes. The city is an eclectic mix of old and new, with an old Delhi, the capital of Mughal India characterized by a maze of narrow lanes, crumbling havelis, culturally rich monuments, and historic mosques and the New Delhi that is characterized by tree-lined avenues, splendid government buildings, and skyscrapers. It is a city where the past and present come together in a celebration of culture and beauty.
New Delhi will not disappoint shoppers, as there are a number of markets filled with handicrafts, silverware, silks, and ready-made garments. Whether you are looking for the designer labels or local wares, you can easily find it all in Delhi’s markets.
The easiest and fastest way to travel to New Delhi is by air. The Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport, in New Delhi, is India’s largest and busiest airport. It is the eighth largest airport in the world and was built during World War II. There are two terminals at the New Delhi Airport. Terminal 1 handles the rush of domestic flights, with Terminal 1C for arrivals and 1D for departures. Terminal 3 is for both domestic and international flights.
It is very convenient to travel to and from the airport, as it is well-connected with public transport. The superfast express metro, the ‘Orange Line’, runs between Dwarka Sector 21 station and New Delhi station. Inter-state and inter-city bus services also ply between the airport and city. You can also make use of car rental services and radio-taxis, to travel to and from the airport.
As the airport is quite large it is best to be on time to avoid confusion and to avoid missing flights. Delhi is also quite infamous for its traffic jams so take this into account when heading to the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Kolkata to New Delhi? These airline brands fly from Kolkata to New Delhi - GoAir, IndiGo, Jet Airways, JetLite, Air India, Vistara Airlines, SpiceJet, and Air India Express
- How many weekly flights from Kolkata to New Delhi? There are 218 weekly flights from Kolkata to New Delhi. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - GoAir has 14, IndiGo has 76, Jet Airways has 41, JetLite has 14, Air India has 28, Vistara Airlines has 21, SpiceJet has 21, and Air India Express has 3
- When does the first flight leave from Kolkata? The first flight from Kolkata to New Delhi is at 5:30 AM, which is GoAir airline 227 followed by IndiGo 474 which leaves at 6:10 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Kolkata? The last flight from Kolkata to New Delhi is at 9:45 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of Kolkata and New Delhi? Airport code of Kolkata is CCU and New Delhi is DEL.
- What is the name of the airport in Kolkata? The name of the primary airport in Kolkata is Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in New Delhi? The name of the primary airport in New Delhi is Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Kolkata to New Delhi? Kolkata to New Delhi flights cost between ₹ 2199 and ₹ 16355 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Kolkata to New Delhi in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 02h 05m to reach from Kolkata to New Delhi.
- What are some good options to stay at New Delhi? When in New Delhi, you may stay at The Leela Palace New Delhi , The Imperial New Delhi or Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport
- Which hotels are located near the New Delhi airport? Some of the top hotels near New Delhi airport are The Leela Palace New Delhi , The Leela Ambience Gurgaon Hotel & Residences and The Oberoi Gurgaon
Kolkata Airport Details
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
- "Airport Director
- 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
New Delhi Airport Details
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- "Airport Road
- 91 124 3376000.