Mumbai (BOM) to Ahmedabad (AMD) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Mumbai to Ahmedabad
Mumbai to Ahmedabad Flight Schedule ( 20 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Mumbai to Ahmedabad, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport with an IATA code AMD.While in Ahmedabad, enjoy a comfortable stay at The Fern , Hyatt Ahmedabad or Four Points by Sheraton These are some of the top hotels in Ahmedabad. The Ummed , Inder Residency and Fortune Park Ahmedabad are located near the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport airport.
Between Mumbai and Ahmedabad, 6 airlines are operational In a week, around 138 flights travel from Mumbai to Ahmedabad The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01h 05m. Mumbai to Ahmedabad flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 1359. This may extend up to ₹ 32210. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Mumbai (BOM)
The capital city of Maharashtra has emerged as a city with historic links, breathtaking British architecture, and a stunning coastline. This city is a melting pot of entertainment, culture, and commerce. Mumbai is a city with multi-cultural lifestyle and a vibrant nature.
It is also referred as the financial hub in the global chain of financial centers because it houses the largest port of India and is also home to the Bollywood film industry. The city also houses the offices of the RBI (Reserve Bank of India), BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange), NSE (National Stock Exchange of India), and the corporate headquarters of several leading Indian and global business conglomerates.
The Chatrapati Shivaji International (CSI) Airport, located in the Mumbai is one of the largest aviation hubs in the country. As the city attracts both business and leisure travelers from across the world, it is the second busiest airport in India. To manage the air traffic, the Domestic and International terminals are situated in different locations in the western suburbs of Mumbai.
Travelling to and from the airport is quite convenient. There are a number of car rentals and fleet owners that offer services at both the terminals. You can easily rely on radio cabs, pre-paid taxis and public transport services, as they are easily available throughout the city, including the airport itself. In case you need to change terminals, from Domestic to International or vice versa, Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport offers the In-Terminal transfer. AC buses ply between the terminals at short intervals throughout the day.
If you are visiting during the monsoon, you should plan your departure for the airport carefully, as the traffic is a major issue. Keep in mind that fare refusals from autorickshaw and taxi drivers are not uncommon, so call for a radio cab or taxi in advance.
About Ahmedabad (AMD)
Located on the banks of the river Sabarmati, Ahmedabad is the largest city in Gujarat. The city presents a fascinating blend of its glorious past and vibrant present. The city is steeped in history and maintains its old world charm, despite its extensive modernization.
This startling metropolis is not only home to a number of majestic monuments of the Moghul era, but also to some important industries. The city is also referred as the ‘Manchester of India’ as it is the commercial and textile center of India. As this city is the hub of commerce and trade in Gujarat, it is witnessing rapid modernization and progress.
It is easy to reach the city of Ahmedabad because of the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International (SVPI) Airport. This airport, located in the Hansol region, which is approximately 10 km from the city center, serves both the cities of Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar. This airport attracts a large quantum of traffic as it is the only international airport in the state of Gujarat. There are two terminals at The Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport to manage both domestic and international traffic. Terminal 1 is meant to handle arrivals and departures of domestic flights and Terminal 2 handles arrivals and departures from international air traffic.
Traveling to and from the airport is quite easy. There are car rental counters at the Arrivals. You can even take the pre-paid cabs or book the private cabs to travel in and around the city. The airport is well-connected by public transport services like auto-rickshaws and buses.
Keep in mind that Gujarat is a dry state and carrying alcohol into the city or attempting to purchase or consume alcohol here could get you into serious trouble.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Mumbai to Ahmedabad? These airline brands fly from Mumbai to Ahmedabad - Air India, Jet Airways, JetLite, IndiGo, GoAir, and SpiceJet
- How many weekly flights from Mumbai to Ahmedabad? There are 138 weekly flights from Mumbai to Ahmedabad. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Air India has 21, Jet Airways has 34, JetLite has 7, IndiGo has 41, GoAir has 21, and SpiceJet has 14
- When does the first flight leave from Mumbai? The first flight from Mumbai to Ahmedabad is at 1:15 AM, which is Air India airline 31 followed by Jet Airways 2001 which leaves at 2:35 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Mumbai? The last flight from Mumbai to Ahmedabad is at 10:40 PM which is SpiceJet.
- What is the airport code of Mumbai and Ahmedabad? Airport code of Mumbai is BOM and Ahmedabad is AMD.
- What is the name of the airport in Mumbai? The name of the primary airport in Mumbai is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Ahmedabad? The name of the primary airport in Ahmedabad is Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Mumbai to Ahmedabad? Mumbai to Ahmedabad flights cost between ₹ 1359 and ₹ 32210 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Mumbai to Ahmedabad in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01h 05m to reach from Mumbai to Ahmedabad.
- What are some good options to stay at Ahmedabad? When in Ahmedabad, you may stay at The Fern , Hyatt Ahmedabad or Four Points by Sheraton
- Which hotels are located near the Ahmedabad airport? Some of the top hotels near Ahmedabad airport are The Ummed , Inder Residency and Fortune Park Ahmedabad
Mumbai Airport Details
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- "Sahar Rd
- 022 6685 1010
- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Ahmedabad Airport Details
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport
- "Airport Director
- 91-79-2286 9211