Mumbai (BOM) to Coimbatore (CJB) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Mumbai to Coimbatore
Mumbai to Coimbatore Flight Schedule ( 5 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Mumbai to Coimbatore, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Coimbatore International Airport with an IATA code CJB.While in Coimbatore, enjoy a comfortable stay at Welcomhotel Coimbatore , Radisson Blu Coimbatore or The Residency These are some of the top hotels in Coimbatore. Radisson Blu Coimbatore , Zone by the Park Coimbatore and Jenney Residency are located near the Coimbatore International Airport airport.
Between Mumbai and Coimbatore, 3 airlines are operational In a week, around 35 flights travel from Mumbai to Coimbatore The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01h 45m. Mumbai to Coimbatore flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 1869. This may extend up to ₹ 21928. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Mumbai (BOM)
The capital city of Maharashtra has emerged as a city with historic links, breathtaking British architecture, and a stunning coastline. This city is a melting pot of entertainment, culture, and commerce. Mumbai is a city with multi-cultural lifestyle and a vibrant nature.
It is also referred as the financial hub in the global chain of financial centers because it houses the largest port of India and is also home to the Bollywood film industry. The city also houses the offices of the RBI (Reserve Bank of India), BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange), NSE (National Stock Exchange of India), and the corporate headquarters of several leading Indian and global business conglomerates.
The Chatrapati Shivaji International (CSI) Airport, located in the Mumbai is one of the largest aviation hubs in the country. As the city attracts both business and leisure travelers from across the world, it is the second busiest airport in India. To manage the air traffic, the Domestic and International terminals are situated in different locations in the western suburbs of Mumbai.
Travelling to and from the airport is quite convenient. There are a number of car rentals and fleet owners that offer services at both the terminals. You can easily rely on radio cabs, pre-paid taxis and public transport services, as they are easily available throughout the city, including the airport itself. In case you need to change terminals, from Domestic to International or vice versa, Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport offers the In-Terminal transfer. AC buses ply between the terminals at short intervals throughout the day.
If you are visiting during the monsoon, you should plan your departure for the airport carefully, as the traffic is a major issue. Keep in mind that fare refusals from autorickshaw and taxi drivers are not uncommon, so call for a radio cab or taxi in advance.
About Coimbatore (CJB)
Coimbatore, the second largest city in Tamil Nadu, is an established pillar of India’s textile industry and is also referred as the ‘Manchester of South India’ because of its cotton production and thriving textile industries.
Coimbatore has a lot to offer in terms of its natural getaways, temples, museums, theme parks, and religious sites. It is a city where the pleasant mountains and surrounding wilderness creates the perfect backdrop for the bustling city. It is a budding cosmopolitan city with trendy malls, high-rise building and is now also an emerging commercial hub for IT companies. Coimbatore’s transition from a small tribal settlement to a modern metropolis is nothing short of stunning.
Coimbatore International Airport ensures that the city is well connected with the rest of the country, as well as the world. Situated on the Avinashi Road, the airport is the 15th-largest in the country, in terms of aircraft movement. Once a civil aerodrome, the Coimbatore International Airport now accommodates Boeing 737s. The airport has only one terminal that handles both international and domestic flight operations. Besides the single passenger terminal, the Coimbatore International Airport also has an exclusive cargo terminal.
It is easy to travel to and from the airport to the city as it is well-connected by buses. The Coimbatore International Airport is only 10 km from the central bus station and 11 km from the railway station. Local buses ply between these routes at regular intervals. If you don’t want to wait for the bus, you can even rely on the pre-paid cab services that are available round the clock in the city.
While public transport is efficient and cheap, beware of pickpockets while travelling on buses and while waiting at bus stands. Always keep an eye on your possessions and avoid carrying your valuables, when out travelling.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Mumbai to Coimbatore? These airline brands fly from Mumbai to Coimbatore - Jet Airways, Air India, and IndiGo
- How many weekly flights from Mumbai to Coimbatore? There are 35 weekly flights from Mumbai to Coimbatore. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Jet Airways has 14, Air India has 7, and IndiGo has 14
- When does the first flight leave from Mumbai? The first flight from Mumbai to Coimbatore is at 10:05 AM, which is Jet Airways airline 393 followed by Air India 657 which leaves at 11:05 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Mumbai? The last flight from Mumbai to Coimbatore is at 8:55 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of Mumbai and Coimbatore? Airport code of Mumbai is BOM and Coimbatore is CJB.
- What is the name of the airport in Mumbai? The name of the primary airport in Mumbai is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Coimbatore? The name of the primary airport in Coimbatore is Coimbatore International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Mumbai to Coimbatore? Mumbai to Coimbatore flights cost between ₹ 1869 and ₹ 21928 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Mumbai to Coimbatore in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01h 45m to reach from Mumbai to Coimbatore.
- What are some good options to stay at Coimbatore? When in Coimbatore, you may stay at Welcomhotel Coimbatore , Radisson Blu Coimbatore or The Residency
- Which hotels are located near the Coimbatore airport? Some of the top hotels near Coimbatore airport are Radisson Blu Coimbatore , Zone by the Park Coimbatore and Jenney Residency
Mumbai Airport Details
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- "Sahar Rd
- 022 6685 1010
- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Coimbatore Airport Details
- Coimbatore International Airport
- "Airport Director