Goa (GOI) Mumbai (BOM) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Goa to Mumbai
Goa to Mumbai Flight Schedule ( 23 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Goa to Mumbai, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport with an IATA code BOM.While in Mumbai, enjoy a comfortable stay at The Oberoi Mumbai , Sofitel Mumbai BKC or ITC Maratha These are some of the top hotels in Mumbai. Svenska , The Leela Mumbai and Trident Bandra Kurla are located near the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport airport.
Between Goa and Mumbai, 5 airlines are operational In a week, around 151 flights travel from Goa to Mumbai The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 00:55:00. Goa to Mumbai flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 1272. This may extend up to ₹ 18601. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Goa (GOI)
Goa has an extensive history as a Portuguese colony and still boasts of it colonial heritage, with its well-preserved churches and monuments. Goa is world famous for its beaches, laid-back lifestyle, party culture, and water sports. Goa’s shores are sun-kissed by day and sensational by night. Although best known for its beaches and parties, Goa has a lot more to offer and its landscape is just as varied as its culture. From quiet fishing coves and populous beaches, to waterfalls and wildlife sanctuaries, Goa has much to offer to the discerning traveler.
You can go on a jungle adventure, observe Goa’s undersea life on snorkeling trips, discover its rich heritage, go shopping for locally grown spices and feni, and watch and ride elephants on an eco-tour. Once you really begin to explore Goa, you will find that no amount of time is enough to truly explore the region.
You can easily reach Goa via flights as Goa is well connected with the Goa International Airport (GOI), more commonly known as Dabolim Airport, located in the city of Dabolim, which is approximately 29 km southwest of Panaji. The Goa Airport has a modern and new terminal, which has three levels and handles both domestic and international flight arrivals and departures.
Transportation from Goa Airport is convenient, as shuttle bus services, taxis and buses are available at the airport. There is also a pre-paid taxi booth outside the airport from where you can easily get a taxi to reach your destination.
A word of caution, if you are traveling to Goa during monsoon season, the chances of flight delays and cancellation are quite high as Goa experiences heavy rainfall and strong winds.
About Mumbai (BOM)
The capital city of Maharashtra has emerged as a city with historic links, breathtaking British architecture, and a stunning coastline. This city is a melting pot of entertainment, culture, and commerce. Mumbai is a city with multi-cultural lifestyle and a vibrant nature.
It is also referred as the financial hub in the global chain of financial centers because it houses the largest port of India and is also home to the Bollywood film industry. The city also houses the offices of the RBI (Reserve Bank of India), BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange), NSE (National Stock Exchange of India), and the corporate headquarters of several leading Indian and global business conglomerates.
The Chatrapati Shivaji International (CSI) Airport, located in the Mumbai is one of the largest aviation hubs in the country. As the city attracts both business and leisure travelers from across the world, it is the second busiest airport in India. To manage the air traffic, the Domestic and International terminals are situated in different locations in the western suburbs of Mumbai.
Travelling to and from the airport is quite convenient. There are a number of car rentals and fleet owners that offer services at both the terminals. You can easily rely on radio cabs, pre-paid taxis and public transport services, as they are easily available throughout the city, including the airport itself. In case you need to change terminals, from Domestic to International or vice versa, Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport offers the In-Terminal transfer. AC buses ply between the terminals at short intervals throughout the day.
If you are visiting during the monsoon, you should plan your departure for the airport carefully, as the traffic is a major issue. Keep in mind that fare refusals from autorickshaw and taxi drivers are not uncommon, so call for a radio cab or taxi in advance.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Goa to Mumbai? These airline brands fly from Goa to Mumbai - Air India, Jet Airways, SpiceJet, GoAir, and IndiGo
- How many weekly flights from Goa to Mumbai? There are 151 weekly flights from Goa to Mumbai. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Air India has 35, Jet Airways has 35, SpiceJet has 21, GoAir has 26, and IndiGo has 34
- When does the first flight leave from Goa? The first flight from Goa to Mumbai is at 4:00 AM, which is Air India airline 34 followed by Jet Airways 762 which leaves at 4:15 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Goa? The last flight from Goa to Mumbai is at 11:50 PM which is GoAir.
- What is the airport code of Goa and Mumbai? Airport code of Goa is GOI and Mumbai is BOM.
- What is the name of the airport in Goa? The name of the primary airport in Goa is Goa International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Mumbai? The name of the primary airport in Mumbai is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Goa to Mumbai? Goa to Mumbai flights cost between ₹ 1272 and ₹ 18601 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Goa to Mumbai in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 00:55:00 to reach from Goa to Mumbai.
- What are some good options to stay at Mumbai? When in Mumbai, you may stay at The Oberoi Mumbai , Sofitel Mumbai BKC or ITC Maratha
- Which hotels are located near the Mumbai airport? Some of the top hotels near Mumbai airport are Svenska , The Leela Mumbai and Trident Bandra Kurla
Mumbai Airport Details
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- "Sahar Rd
- 022 6685 1010
- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org