Ahmedabad (AMD) to Goa (GOI) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Ahmedabad to Goa
Ahmedabad to Goa Flight Schedule ( 3 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Ahmedabad to Goa, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Goa International Airport with an IATA code GOI.While in Goa, enjoy a comfortable stay at Acron Waterfront Resort , Devaaya Ayurveda & Nature Cure Centre or Novotel Goa Shrem Hotel These are some of the top hotels in Goa. Chances Resort & Casino , L' Hotel Eden and The HQ are located near the Goa International Airport airport.
Between Ahmedabad and Goa, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 19 flights travel from Ahmedabad to Goa The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01h 40m. Ahmedabad to Goa flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 2113. This may extend up to ₹ 28332. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Ahmedabad (AMD)
Located on the banks of the river Sabarmati, Ahmedabad is the largest city in Gujarat. The city presents a fascinating blend of its glorious past and vibrant present. The city is steeped in history and maintains its old world charm, despite its extensive modernization.
This startling metropolis is not only home to a number of majestic monuments of the Moghul era, but also to some important industries. The city is also referred as the ‘Manchester of India’ as it is the commercial and textile center of India. As this city is the hub of commerce and trade in Gujarat, it is witnessing rapid modernization and progress.
It is easy to reach the city of Ahmedabad because of the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International (SVPI) Airport. This airport, located in the Hansol region, which is approximately 10 km from the city center, serves both the cities of Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar. This airport attracts a large quantum of traffic as it is the only international airport in the state of Gujarat. There are two terminals at The Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport to manage both domestic and international traffic. Terminal 1 is meant to handle arrivals and departures of domestic flights and Terminal 2 handles arrivals and departures from international air traffic.
Traveling to and from the airport is quite easy. There are car rental counters at the Arrivals. You can even take the pre-paid cabs or book the private cabs to travel in and around the city. The airport is well-connected by public transport services like auto-rickshaws and buses.
Keep in mind that Gujarat is a dry state and carrying alcohol into the city or attempting to purchase or consume alcohol here could get you into serious trouble.
About Goa (GOI)
Goa has an extensive history as a Portuguese colony and still boasts of it colonial heritage, with its well-preserved churches and monuments. Goa is world famous for its beaches, laid-back lifestyle, party culture, and water sports. Goa’s shores are sun-kissed by day and sensational by night. Although best known for its beaches and parties, Goa has a lot more to offer and its landscape is just as varied as its culture. From quiet fishing coves and populous beaches, to waterfalls and wildlife sanctuaries, Goa has much to offer to the discerning traveler.
You can go on a jungle adventure, observe Goa’s undersea life on snorkeling trips, discover its rich heritage, go shopping for locally grown spices and feni, and watch and ride elephants on an eco-tour. Once you really begin to explore Goa, you will find that no amount of time is enough to truly explore the region.
You can easily reach Goa via flights as Goa is well connected with the Goa International Airport (GOI), more commonly known as Dabolim Airport, located in the city of Dabolim, which is approximately 29 km southwest of Panaji. The Goa Airport has a modern and new terminal, which has three levels and handles both domestic and international flight arrivals and departures.
Transportation from Goa Airport is convenient, as shuttle bus services, taxis and buses are available at the airport. There is also a pre-paid taxi booth outside the airport from where you can easily get a taxi to reach your destination.
A word of caution, if you are traveling to Goa during monsoon season, the chances of flight delays and cancellation are quite high as Goa experiences heavy rainfall and strong winds.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Ahmedabad to Goa? These airline brands fly from Ahmedabad to Goa - SpiceJet and IndiGo
- How many weekly flights from Ahmedabad to Goa? There are 19 weekly flights from Ahmedabad to Goa. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - SpiceJet has 6 and IndiGo has 13
- When does the first flight leave from Ahmedabad? The first flight from Ahmedabad to Goa is at 2:50 PM, which is SpiceJet airline 923 followed by IndiGo 161 which leaves at 1:05 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from Ahmedabad? The last flight from Ahmedabad to Goa is at 11:05 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of Ahmedabad and Goa? Airport code of Ahmedabad is AMD and Goa is GOI.
- What is the name of the airport in Ahmedabad? The name of the primary airport in Ahmedabad is Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Goa? The name of the primary airport in Goa is Goa International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Ahmedabad to Goa? Ahmedabad to Goa flights cost between ₹ 2113 and ₹ 28332 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Ahmedabad to Goa in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01h 40m to reach from Ahmedabad to Goa.
- What are some good options to stay at Goa? When in Goa, you may stay at Acron Waterfront Resort , Devaaya Ayurveda & Nature Cure Centre or Novotel Goa Shrem Hotel
- Which hotels are located near the Goa airport? Some of the top hotels near Goa airport are Chances Resort & Casino , L' Hotel Eden and The HQ
Ahmedabad Airport Details
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport
- "Airport Director
- 91-79-2286 9211