Kolkata (CCU) to Bangalore (BLR) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Kolkata to Bangalore
Kolkata to Bangalore Flight Schedule ( 19 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Kolkata to Bangalore, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Bengaluru International Airport with an IATA code BLR.While in Bangalore, enjoy a comfortable stay at Aloft Bengaluru Cessna Business Park , Sheraton Bangalore at Brigade Gateway or The Oberoi Bengaluru These are some of the top hotels in Bangalore. Ample Inn , Goldfinch Retreat and Clarks Exotica Convention, Resort and Spa are located near the Bengaluru International Airport airport.
Between Kolkata and Bangalore, 5 airlines are operational In a week, around 114 flights travel from Kolkata to Bangalore The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 02:20:00. Kolkata to Bangalore flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 2681. This may extend up to ₹ 24380. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Kolkata (CCU)
Kolkata, the capital of West Bengal, is known for its colonial architecture, cultural festivals and art galleries. Also, referred as the ‘City of Joy’, Kolkata will charm you with its old world heritage and culture.
With a rich historic legacy, Kolkata’s importance to the country remains undiminished to this day. The city is a celebration of Bengali culture, but it is also a hub of commerce and industry. Recently, Kolkata has emerged as the nucleus of the IT industry in the state and is home to several leading national and multi-national IT companies. The city also has a lot to offer to those who are on the lookout for entertainment and leisure.
Kolkata is easily accessible and well connected not just with other cities in the country, but with various international locations, as it is home to the Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International (NSCBI) Airport. Located in the Dum Dum region, the airport is roughly 15 km from the city center. The Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International (NSCBI) Airport is one of the busiest airports in India in terms of passenger traffic. The airport features only a single integrated terminal for all the flights and it is referred to as Terminal 2.
It is easy to access the Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International (NSCBI) Airport as it is well connected by local transport. Buses ply at regular intervals between the airport and other areas. You can even use the special luxury bus services that ply between the airport and the city. If you prefer private transport, you can book a pre-paid cab, radio cab or Kolkata’s famous yellow cabs.
Be wary in case you are traveling to Kolkata during the monsoon season, as the Dum Dum area experiences bad weather that affects flight schedules.
About Bangalore (BLR)
The capital city of Karnataka, Bengaluru, also known as Bangalore, is the leading hub of the Information Technology (IT) industry in India. Having earned the famed sobriquet of ‘The Silicon Valley of India’, it has emerged as a cosmopolitan hub for business and commerce.
But this ultramodern city, teeming with successful technological firms, is also known for its splendid historical and cultural heritage. Its major attractions include lush, verdant parks and the elegant, British-era Victorian monuments. So, along with a large number of business travelers, this charming ‘Garden City’ also attracts numerous tourists.
As a city of such immense importance, Bengaluru boasts of excellent connectivity with the rest of India through the Kempegowda International Airport. It has been operational as the city's chief commercial airport since 2008, and is one of the best in India. It is also one of the busiest airports in the country, as it caters to domestic as well as international air and passenger traffic to Bengaluru. The city is therefore connected by air to most of the major Indian cities, as well as to many international destinations.
In Bengaluru, traveling to and from the airport is easy as there are several convenient transport facilities available. The Karnataka State Tourism Development Corporation (KSTDC) taxi services and the Vayu Vajra Airport Shuttle Service are available for passengers traveling between the city center and the airport.
Keep in mind that Bengaluru is afflicted with serious traffic woes and there is a huge risk of missing flights if you do not plan accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Kolkata to Bangalore? These airline brands fly from Kolkata to Bangalore - IndiGo, SpiceJet, Jet Airways, Air India, and JetLite
- How many weekly flights from Kolkata to Bangalore? There are 114 weekly flights from Kolkata to Bangalore. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - IndiGo has 63, SpiceJet has 15, Jet Airways has 15, Air India has 14, and JetLite has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Kolkata? The first flight from Kolkata to Bangalore is at 6:10 AM, which is IndiGo airline 379 followed by SpiceJet 516 which leaves at 6:55 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Kolkata? The last flight from Kolkata to Bangalore is at 10:25 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of Kolkata and Bangalore? Airport code of Kolkata is CCU and Bangalore is BLR.
- What is the name of the airport in Kolkata? The name of the primary airport in Kolkata is Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Bangalore? The name of the primary airport in Bangalore is Bengaluru International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Kolkata to Bangalore? Kolkata to Bangalore flights cost between ₹ 2681 and ₹ 24380 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Kolkata to Bangalore in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 02:20:00 to reach from Kolkata to Bangalore.
- What are some good options to stay at Bangalore? When in Bangalore, you may stay at Aloft Bengaluru Cessna Business Park , Sheraton Bangalore at Brigade Gateway or The Oberoi Bengaluru
- Which hotels are located near the Bangalore airport? Some of the top hotels near Bangalore airport are Ample Inn , Goldfinch Retreat and Clarks Exotica Convention, Resort and Spa
Kolkata Airport Details
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
- "Airport Director
- 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Bangalore Airport Details
- Bengaluru International Airport
- "Airport Director