Indore (IDR) Bangalore (BLR) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Indore to Bangalore
Indore to Bangalore Flight Schedule ( 4 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Indore to Bangalore, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Bengaluru International Airport with an IATA code BLR.While in Bangalore, enjoy a comfortable stay at Aloft Bengaluru Cessna Business Park , Sheraton Bangalore at Brigade Gateway or The Oberoi Bengaluru These are some of the top hotels in Bangalore. Ample Inn , Goldfinch Retreat and Olde Bangalore Resort are located near the Bengaluru International Airport airport.
Between Indore and Bangalore, 3 airlines are operational In a week, around 26 flights travel from Indore to Bangalore The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01:35:00. Indore to Bangalore flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 3393. This may extend up to ₹ 20556. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Indore (IDR)
The business capital of Madhya Pradesh is often described fondly as a ‘mini’ version of Mumbai. This is not surprising, considering that the city has a vast and diverse population of the Marathi and Gujarati communities. The Maratha rulers left the city with a legacy of rich architectural monuments, temples, and palaces, which today stand in contrast to the modern buildings and trendy cafes.
Indore has a huge and very important textile center and has recently earned gained a reputation as a center for engineering, medicine, and entrepreneurship. Just like Mumbai, the city never sleeps. The night food stalls in Sarafa Bazaar only open at around 9 pm and they remain open till early morning. The one thing you can be sure of is that you will never have to go hungry in Indore! While the city may not sleep, it still has a very laidback and leisurely lifestyle.
The fastest way to reach Indore is by flight. The Indore airport, known as Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport (IDR), is the busiest in the state. The airport is located at a distance of 8 km from Indore city center and is ranked as 20th busiest airports in India.
Indore airport has two terminals; the domestic terminal is well-equipped to handle a heavy flow of domestic arrivals and departures, while the new international terminal has an hourly capacity to accommodate at least 700 passengers.
The bus stand is just outside the airport on the Aerodrome road, from where you can easily get a bus to reach the city. You can also get pre-paid taxis outside the airport, if you don’t want to spend time waiting for a bus. Indore railway station is located 11 km from the airport and is well connected, with various transport options to other parts of the city and surrounding areas.
About Bangalore (BLR)
The capital city of Karnataka, Bengaluru, also known as Bangalore, is the leading hub of the Information Technology (IT) industry in India. Having earned the famed sobriquet of ‘The Silicon Valley of India’, it has emerged as a cosmopolitan hub for business and commerce.
But this ultramodern city, teeming with successful technological firms, is also known for its splendid historical and cultural heritage. Its major attractions include lush, verdant parks and the elegant, British-era Victorian monuments. So, along with a large number of business travelers, this charming ‘Garden City’ also attracts numerous tourists.
As a city of such immense importance, Bengaluru boasts of excellent connectivity with the rest of India through the Kempegowda International Airport. It has been operational as the city's chief commercial airport since 2008, and is one of the best in India. It is also one of the busiest airports in the country, as it caters to domestic as well as international air and passenger traffic to Bengaluru. The city is therefore connected by air to most of the major Indian cities, as well as to many international destinations.
In Bengaluru, traveling to and from the airport is easy as there are several convenient transport facilities available. The Karnataka State Tourism Development Corporation (KSTDC) taxi services and the Vayu Vajra Airport Shuttle Service are available for passengers traveling between the city center and the airport.
Keep in mind that Bengaluru is afflicted with serious traffic woes and there is a huge risk of missing flights if you do not plan accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Indore to Bangalore? These airline brands fly from Indore to Bangalore - JetLite, Jet Airways, and IndiGo
- How many weekly flights from Indore to Bangalore? There are 26 weekly flights from Indore to Bangalore. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - JetLite has 6, Jet Airways has 6, and IndiGo has 14
- When does the first flight leave from Indore? The first flight from Indore to Bangalore is at 8:20 AM, which is JetLite airline 4056 followed by Jet Airways 7178 which leaves at 8:20 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Indore? The last flight from Indore to Bangalore is at 7:00 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of Indore and Bangalore? Airport code of Indore is IDR and Bangalore is BLR.
- What is the name of the airport in Indore? The name of the primary airport in Indore is Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Bangalore? The name of the primary airport in Bangalore is Bengaluru International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Indore to Bangalore? Indore to Bangalore flights cost between ₹ 3393 and ₹ 20556 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Indore to Bangalore in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01:35:00 to reach from Indore to Bangalore.
- What are some good options to stay at Bangalore? When in Bangalore, you may stay at Aloft Bengaluru Cessna Business Park , Sheraton Bangalore at Brigade Gateway or The Oberoi Bengaluru
- Which hotels are located near the Bangalore airport? Some of the top hotels near Bangalore airport are Ample Inn , Goldfinch Retreat and Olde Bangalore Resort
Indore Airport Details
- Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport
- "Airport Director
Bangalore Airport Details
- Bengaluru International Airport
- "Airport Director