Indore (IDR) Pune (PNQ) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Indore to Pune
Indore to Pune Flight Schedule ( 2 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Indore to Pune, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Pune Airport with an IATA code PNQ.While in Pune, enjoy a comfortable stay at Oakwood Residence , Sayaji Pune or Radisson Blu Hotel Pune Kharadi These are some of the top hotels in Pune. Hyatt Pune , Novotel Pune Nagar Road and Sheraton Grand Pune Bund Garden Hotel are located near the Pune Airport airport.
Between Indore and Pune, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 12 flights travel from Indore to Pune The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01:10:00. Indore to Pune flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 2148. This may extend up to ₹ 25354. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Indore (IDR)
The business capital of Madhya Pradesh is often described fondly as a ‘mini’ version of Mumbai. This is not surprising, considering that the city has a vast and diverse population of the Marathi and Gujarati communities. The Maratha rulers left the city with a legacy of rich architectural monuments, temples, and palaces, which today stand in contrast to the modern buildings and trendy cafes.
Indore has a huge and very important textile center and has recently earned gained a reputation as a center for engineering, medicine, and entrepreneurship. Just like Mumbai, the city never sleeps. The night food stalls in Sarafa Bazaar only open at around 9 pm and they remain open till early morning. The one thing you can be sure of is that you will never have to go hungry in Indore! While the city may not sleep, it still has a very laidback and leisurely lifestyle.
The fastest way to reach Indore is by flight. The Indore airport, known as Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport (IDR), is the busiest in the state. The airport is located at a distance of 8 km from Indore city center and is ranked as 20th busiest airports in India.
Indore airport has two terminals; the domestic terminal is well-equipped to handle a heavy flow of domestic arrivals and departures, while the new international terminal has an hourly capacity to accommodate at least 700 passengers.
The bus stand is just outside the airport on the Aerodrome road, from where you can easily get a bus to reach the city. You can also get pre-paid taxis outside the airport, if you don’t want to spend time waiting for a bus. Indore railway station is located 11 km from the airport and is well connected, with various transport options to other parts of the city and surrounding areas.
About Pune (PNQ)
Once regarded by many as ‘Pensioner’s Paradise’, Pune has now grown into a vibrant metro, in its own right. The city today is a sprawling hub of industry, education, entertainment, and IT companies. Pune offers visitors an eclectic mix of vintage and cosmopolitan culture and it promises an insight into its glorious Maratha history through sites like Sinhagad Fort, along with other monuments like Lal Mahal and the Aga Khan Palace.
The city is also referred to as the ‘Oxford of the East’ as it witnesses a huge influx of youths to its numerous centers of higher learning. The beautiful city also boasts of a vibrant nightlife and lively ambiance that will satiate most visitors.
It is very easy to reach this magnificent city because of the Pune Airport (PNQ), located in Lohegaon, which is 10 km from the city center. It is one of the critical aviation hubs in India and serves the city of Pune and other neighboring cities. Pune Airport hosts both international, as well as domestic air traffic and can manage the traffic of 1.12 million passengers. Pune Airport has an integrated terminal to handle the air traffic. Terminal 1 handles both the domestic and international flight arrivals and departures. As the airport serves the Indian Air Force, there might be some delay with the nighttime flights.
Traveling between the airport and the city is fairly simple in Pune as it is well-connected by public transport. The Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mandal Ltd. (PMPML) provides an affordable transport option to commute between the airport and the city. If you don’t want to travel by bus, you can also use radio-cabs and pre-paid taxi services that are available at the airport to ensure quick transport.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Indore to Pune? These airline brands fly from Indore to Pune - IndiGo and Jet Airways
- How many weekly flights from Indore to Pune? There are 12 weekly flights from Indore to Pune. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - IndiGo has 6 and Jet Airways has 6
- When does the first flight leave from Indore? The first flight from Indore to Pune is at 12:40 PM, which is IndiGo airline 496 followed by Jet Airways 2492 which leaves at 2:05 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from Indore? The last flight from Indore to Pune is at 2:05 PM which is Jet Airways.
- What is the airport code of Indore and Pune? Airport code of Indore is IDR and Pune is PNQ.
- What is the name of the airport in Indore? The name of the primary airport in Indore is Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Pune? The name of the primary airport in Pune is Pune Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Indore to Pune? Indore to Pune flights cost between ₹ 2148 and ₹ 25354 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Indore to Pune in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01:10:00 to reach from Indore to Pune.
- What are some good options to stay at Pune? When in Pune, you may stay at Oakwood Residence , Sayaji Pune or Radisson Blu Hotel Pune Kharadi
- Which hotels are located near the Pune airport? Some of the top hotels near Pune airport are Hyatt Pune , Novotel Pune Nagar Road and Sheraton Grand Pune Bund Garden Hotel
Indore Airport Details
- Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport
- "Airport Director
Pune Airport Details
- Pune Airport
- "Airport Director / Public Information Officer