Pune (PNQ) to Ahmedabad (AMD) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Pune to Ahmedabad
Pune to Ahmedabad Flight Schedule ( 5 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Pune to Ahmedabad, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport with an IATA code AMD.While in Ahmedabad, enjoy a comfortable stay at The Fern , Hyatt Ahmedabad or Four Points by Sheraton These are some of the top hotels in Ahmedabad. Lemon Tree Premier The Atrium , The Ummed and Narayani Heights are located near the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport airport.
Between Pune and Ahmedabad, 3 airlines are operational In a week, around 34 flights travel from Pune to Ahmedabad The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01h 10m. Pune to Ahmedabad flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 1495. This may extend up to ₹ 18503. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Pune (PNQ)
Once regarded by many as ‘Pensioner’s Paradise’, Pune has now grown into a vibrant metro, in its own right. The city today is a sprawling hub of industry, education, entertainment, and IT companies. Pune offers visitors an eclectic mix of vintage and cosmopolitan culture and it promises an insight into its glorious Maratha history through sites like Sinhagad Fort, along with other monuments like Lal Mahal and the Aga Khan Palace.
The city is also referred to as the ‘Oxford of the East’ as it witnesses a huge influx of youths to its numerous centers of higher learning. The beautiful city also boasts of a vibrant nightlife and lively ambiance that will satiate most visitors.
It is very easy to reach this magnificent city because of the Pune Airport (PNQ), located in Lohegaon, which is 10 km from the city center. It is one of the critical aviation hubs in India and serves the city of Pune and other neighboring cities. Pune Airport hosts both international, as well as domestic air traffic and can manage the traffic of 1.12 million passengers. Pune Airport has an integrated terminal to handle the air traffic. Terminal 1 handles both the domestic and international flight arrivals and departures. As the airport serves the Indian Air Force, there might be some delay with the nighttime flights.
Traveling between the airport and the city is fairly simple in Pune as it is well-connected by public transport. The Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mandal Ltd. (PMPML) provides an affordable transport option to commute between the airport and the city. If you don’t want to travel by bus, you can also use radio-cabs and pre-paid taxi services that are available at the airport to ensure quick transport.
About Ahmedabad (AMD)
Located on the banks of the river Sabarmati, Ahmedabad is the largest city in Gujarat. The city presents a fascinating blend of its glorious past and vibrant present. The city is steeped in history and maintains its old world charm, despite its extensive modernization.
This startling metropolis is not only home to a number of majestic monuments of the Moghul era, but also to some important industries. The city is also referred as the ‘Manchester of India’ as it is the commercial and textile center of India. As this city is the hub of commerce and trade in Gujarat, it is witnessing rapid modernization and progress.
It is easy to reach the city of Ahmedabad because of the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International (SVPI) Airport. This airport, located in the Hansol region, which is approximately 10 km from the city center, serves both the cities of Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar. This airport attracts a large quantum of traffic as it is the only international airport in the state of Gujarat. There are two terminals at The Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport to manage both domestic and international traffic. Terminal 1 is meant to handle arrivals and departures of domestic flights and Terminal 2 handles arrivals and departures from international air traffic.
Traveling to and from the airport is quite easy. There are car rental counters at the Arrivals. You can even take the pre-paid cabs or book the private cabs to travel in and around the city. The airport is well-connected by public transport services like auto-rickshaws and buses.
Keep in mind that Gujarat is a dry state and carrying alcohol into the city or attempting to purchase or consume alcohol here could get you into serious trouble.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Pune to Ahmedabad? These airline brands fly from Pune to Ahmedabad - IndiGo, SpiceJet, and GoAir
- How many weekly flights from Pune to Ahmedabad? There are 34 weekly flights from Pune to Ahmedabad. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - IndiGo has 20, SpiceJet has 7, and GoAir has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Pune? The first flight from Pune to Ahmedabad is at 6:25 AM, which is IndiGo airline 352 followed by IndiGo 135 which leaves at 2:30 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from Pune? The last flight from Pune to Ahmedabad is at 11:45 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of Pune and Ahmedabad? Airport code of Pune is PNQ and Ahmedabad is AMD.
- What is the name of the airport in Pune? The name of the primary airport in Pune is Pune Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Ahmedabad? The name of the primary airport in Ahmedabad is Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Pune to Ahmedabad? Pune to Ahmedabad flights cost between ₹ 1495 and ₹ 18503 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Pune to Ahmedabad in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01h 10m to reach from Pune to Ahmedabad.
- What are some good options to stay at Ahmedabad? When in Ahmedabad, you may stay at The Fern , Hyatt Ahmedabad or Four Points by Sheraton
- Which hotels are located near the Ahmedabad airport? Some of the top hotels near Ahmedabad airport are Lemon Tree Premier The Atrium , The Ummed and Narayani Heights
Pune Airport Details
- Pune Airport
- "Airport Director / Public Information Officer
Ahmedabad Airport Details
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport
- "Airport Director
- 91-79-2286 9211