New Delhi (DEL) Singapore (SIN) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from New Delhi to Singapore
New Delhi To Singapore Flight Schedule ( 12 flights found )
Home to the iconic Merlion, Singapore is one of the most bustling tourist hotspots in the world. For those planning a visit to this beautiful city, it is important that you book your tickets at least 90 days prior to your trip. Cleartrip will help you bag the best deals and lowest air fares at your own convenience.
New Delhi to Singapore flights are offered by Virgin Australia, All Nippon, Singapore Airlines, Vietnam Airlines, Garuda Indonesia, Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink, Jet Airways, Etihad Airways, and Air India.
84 flights are operated on this route every week. From these, Virgin Australia has 14, All Nippon has 14, Singapore Airlines has 14, Vietnam Airlines has 7, Garuda Indonesia has 7, Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink has 7, Jet Airways has 7, Etihad Airways has 7, and Air India has 7.
You may board Virgin Australia 5523 to take the first flight from Delhi to Singapore. It departs at 12:10 PM. Air India is the last flight which leaves at 11:15 PM.
Singapore is 2 hours 30 minutes ahead of Delhi with regard to the time difference between the cities. The local time in Singapore falls in the GMT+8 zone.
Non-stop flights take a shorter duration to reach the destination than connecting flights. While the former could take around 5 hours 30 minutes, the latter may take 15 hours 45 minutes. Connecting flights could take even longer depending on the number of layovers.
One-way trips to this destination and back are budget-friendly, whereas round trip flights are more expensive.
Your departure will be scheduled from the Indira Gandhi International Airport. The IATA code for this airport is DEL. The arrival will be at Singapore’s Changi Airport. This airport’s IATA code is SIN.
Indira Gandhi International Airport has two passenger terminals. It provides several facilities for the comfort of travelers, some of which are free Wi-Fi, meditation rooms, play zones, and ATM kiosks.
Changi Airport has three terminals. Your visit here is likely to be a relaxing one, since it has Snooze Lounges and even foot massages for weary travelers. T3 has some of the best entertainment options, like gaming facilities and child-friendly areas to keep your kids occupied.
Make the most of your visit to Singapore by visiting its most iconic spots, such as Singapore Zoo, Singapore Flyer, Marina Bay, Orchard Road, and Flower Dome.
Plan your trip in the best way possible by using Cleartrip’s website. We offer you the perfect deals at reasonable prices without compromising on your convenience.
You may even book flights or check your PNR status on the go with the Cleartrip app.
The price of a New Delhi to Singapore flight ticket varies between a minimum Rs. 7623 or up to Rs. 88509.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from New Delhi to Singapore? These airline brands fly from New Delhi to Singapore - Virgin Australia, All Nippon, Singapore Airlines, Vietnam Airlines, Garuda Indonesia, Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink, Jet Airways, Etihad Airways, and Air India
- How many weekly flights from New Delhi to Singapore? There are 84 weekly flights from New Delhi to Singapore. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Virgin Australia has 14, All Nippon has 14, Singapore Airlines has 14, Vietnam Airlines has 7, Garuda Indonesia has 7, Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink has 7, Jet Airways has 7, Etihad Airways has 7, and Air India has 7
- When does the first flight leave from New Delhi? The first flight from New Delhi to Singapore is at 12:10 PM, which is Virgin Australia airline 5523 followed by All Nippon 6279 which leaves at 12:10 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from New Delhi? The last flight from New Delhi to Singapore is at 11:15 PM which is Air India.
- What is the airport code of New Delhi and Singapore? Airport code of New Delhi is DEL and Singapore is SIN.
- What is the name of the airport in New Delhi? The name of the primary airport in New Delhi is Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Singapore? The name of the primary airport in Singapore is Singapore Changi Airport.
New Delhi Airport Details
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- "Airport Road
- 91 124 3376000.
Singapore Airport Details
- Singapore Changi Airport
- "Airport Blvd
- (+65) 6595 6868