Singapore (SIN) Mumbai (BOM) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Singapore to Mumbai
Singapore to Mumbai Flight Schedule ( 22 flights found )
Travelling by air is the most convenient and comfortable way of getting from one Indian city to another. However, the procedure of booking air tickets is not always straightforward. To ensure that you may book flights easily and fast, Cleartrip provides all the details you need in one place.
Singapore Airlines, Virgin Australia, All Nippon, Vietnam Airlines, Etihad Airways, Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink, Jet Airways, Korean Air Lines, Air India, and Garuda Indonesia are the airlines that operate between Singapore and Mumbai. Every week, there are 145 flights from Singapore to Mumbai. Of this number, Singapore Airlines has 15, Virgin Australia has 18, All Nippon has 28, Vietnam Airlines has 14, Etihad Airways has 14, Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink has 14, Jet Airways has 14, Korean Air Lines has 14, Air India has 7, and Garuda Indonesia has 7.
To avail of the best offers, you should book your tickets 30-45 days in advance. Flights starting at Singapore leave from Singapore Changi Airport. The IATA code of this airport is SIN. Flights landing at Mumbai arrive at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport. The IATA code of this airport is BOM.
Whether you are booking a flight from Singapore to Mumbai for business or leisure, Cleartrip will help you make travel stress-free. Check your PNR status on its website to confirm if your tickets have been booked. Use the Web check-in option provided to save time that you would otherwise spend at the airport. With Cleatrip comes the assurance of convenience.
The price of a Singapore to Mumbai flight ticket varies between a minimum Rs. 6707 or up to Rs. 517416.
A city of towering skyscrapers and bright city lights, Singapore is a beacon of modernity and technological prowess and is one of the most desirable locations to visit and live in. It is known for its excellent urban infrastructure, with well-connected highways that allow smooth-running traffic, glittering malls, clean and wide boulevards surrounded by manicured trees, and at the same time endowed with dense forests that provide a home to chirping birds and wildlife. It is a city where modernity charges forward, but the charm of the aging soul of the city is not lost.
Singapore has no dearth of tourist attractions and the city promises to keep you entertained, right from the time you step into the airport! You can get on a boat and take a tour of the island, an activity that is extremely popular with tourists. This small island state has an impressive atmosphere of contrasts, which abounds with activities, making it very tough to pick out the top few. Theme pubs, casinos, and nightclubs will ensure that your night is well-spent.
The city is connected to international airports via the Singapore Changi Airport, which is located at a short distance from the commercial center in Changi. It is one of the world’s busiest airports in the Southeast Asian region, and is also rated as one of the best. There are three terminals at the Singapore Changi Airport – Terminals 1, 2, and 3. To ensure easy transit of passengers between terminals there is skytrain service that is operational between 5:00 AM and 2:30 AM.
Commuters will have no trouble commuting from the airport as it is well-connected with public buses, taxis, rental cars and trains. You can even hire limousines from the airport.
Singapore airport is an entertainment hub in itself and visitors often tend to lose track of time exploring the various attractions at the airport, including theaters and gaming consoles, so be careful if you are spending any waiting time at the airport.
The capital city of Maharashtra has emerged as a city with historic links, breathtaking British architecture, and a stunning coastline. This city is a melting pot of entertainment, culture, and commerce. Mumbai is a city with multi-cultural lifestyle and a vibrant nature.
It is also referred as the financial hub in the global chain of financial centers because it houses the largest port of India and is also home to the Bollywood film industry. The city also houses the offices of the RBI (Reserve Bank of India), BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange), NSE (National Stock Exchange of India), and the corporate headquarters of several leading Indian and global business conglomerates.
The Chatrapati Shivaji International (CSI) Airport, located in the Mumbai is one of the largest aviation hubs in the country. As the city attracts both business and leisure travelers from across the world, it is the second busiest airport in India. To manage the air traffic, the Domestic and International terminals are situated in different locations in the western suburbs of Mumbai.
Travelling to and from the airport is quite convenient. There are a number of car rentals and fleet owners that offer services at both the terminals. You can easily rely on radio cabs, pre-paid taxis and public transport services, as they are easily available throughout the city, including the airport itself. In case you need to change terminals, from Domestic to International or vice versa, Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport offers the In-Terminal transfer. AC buses ply between the terminals at short intervals throughout the day.
If you are visiting during the monsoon, you should plan your departure for the airport carefully, as the traffic is a major issue. Keep in mind that fare refusals from autorickshaw and taxi drivers are not uncommon, so call for a radio cab or taxi in advance.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Singapore to Mumbai? These airline brands fly from Singapore to Mumbai - Singapore Airlines, Virgin Australia, All Nippon, Vietnam Airlines, Etihad Airways, Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink, Jet Airways, Korean Air Lines, Air India, and Garuda Indonesia
- How many weekly flights from Singapore to Mumbai? There are 145 weekly flights from Singapore to Mumbai. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Singapore Airlines has 15, Virgin Australia has 18, All Nippon has 28, Vietnam Airlines has 14, Etihad Airways has 14, Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink has 14, Jet Airways has 14, Korean Air Lines has 14, Air India has 7, and Garuda Indonesia has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Singapore? The first flight from Singapore to Mumbai is at 2:35 AM, which is Singapore Airlines airline 426 followed by Virgin Australia 5562 which leaves at 2:35 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Singapore? The last flight from Singapore to Mumbai is at 8:05 PM which is Etihad Airways.
- What is the airport code of Singapore and Mumbai? Airport code of Singapore is SIN and Mumbai is BOM.
- What is the name of the airport in Singapore? The name of the primary airport in Singapore is Singapore Changi Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Mumbai? The name of the primary airport in Mumbai is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
Singapore Airport Details
- Singapore Changi Airport
- "Airport Blvd
- (+65) 6595 6868
Mumbai Airport Details
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- "Sahar Rd
- 022 6685 1010
- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com