Singapore (SIN) Mumbai (BOM) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Singapore to Mumbai
Singapore To Mumbai Flight Schedule ( 25 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Singapore to Mumbai, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport with an IATA code BOM.While in Mumbai, enjoy a comfortable stay at The Oberoi Mumbai , Sofitel Mumbai BKC or ITC Maratha These are some of the top hotels in Mumbai. The Lalit Mumbai , Hyatt Regency and Svenska are located near the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport airport.
Between Singapore and Mumbai, 11 airlines are operational In a week, around 163 flights travel from Singapore to Mumbai The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 05:20:00. Singapore to Mumbai flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 6707. This may extend up to ₹ 517416. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
A city of towering skyscrapers and bright city lights, Singapore is a beacon of modernity and technological prowess and is one of the most desirable locations to visit and live in. It is known for its excellent urban infrastructure, with well-connected highways that allow smooth-running traffic, glittering malls, clean and wide boulevards surrounded by manicured trees, and at the same time endowed with dense forests that provide a home to chirping birds and wildlife. It is a city where modernity charges forward, but the charm of the aging soul of the city is not lost.
Singapore has no dearth of tourist attractions and the city promises to keep you entertained, right from the time you step into the airport! You can get on a boat and take a tour of the island, an activity that is extremely popular with tourists. This small island state has an impressive atmosphere of contrasts, which abounds with activities, making it very tough to pick out the top few. Theme pubs, casinos, and nightclubs will ensure that your night is well-spent.
The city is connected to international airports via the Singapore Changi Airport, which is located at a short distance from the commercial center in Changi. It is one of the world’s busiest airports in the Southeast Asian region, and is also rated as one of the best. There are three terminals at the Singapore Changi Airport – Terminals 1, 2, and 3. To ensure easy transit of passengers between terminals there is skytrain service that is operational between 5:00 AM and 2:30 AM.
Commuters will have no trouble commuting from the airport as it is well-connected with public buses, taxis, rental cars and trains. You can even hire limousines from the airport.
Singapore airport is an entertainment hub in itself and visitors often tend to lose track of time exploring the various attractions at the airport, including theaters and gaming consoles, so be careful if you are spending any waiting time at the airport.
The capital city of Maharashtra has emerged as a city with historic links, breathtaking British architecture, and a stunning coastline. This city is a melting pot of entertainment, culture, and commerce. Mumbai is a city with multi-cultural lifestyle and a vibrant nature.
It is also referred as the financial hub in the global chain of financial centers because it houses the largest port of India and is also home to the Bollywood film industry. The city also houses the offices of the RBI (Reserve Bank of India), BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange), NSE (National Stock Exchange of India), and the corporate headquarters of several leading Indian and global business conglomerates.
The Chatrapati Shivaji International (CSI) Airport, located in the Mumbai is one of the largest aviation hubs in the country. As the city attracts both business and leisure travelers from across the world, it is the second busiest airport in India. To manage the air traffic, the Domestic and International terminals are situated in different locations in the western suburbs of Mumbai.
Travelling to and from the airport is quite convenient. There are a number of car rentals and fleet owners that offer services at both the terminals. You can easily rely on radio cabs, pre-paid taxis and public transport services, as they are easily available throughout the city, including the airport itself. In case you need to change terminals, from Domestic to International or vice versa, Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport offers the In-Terminal transfer. AC buses ply between the terminals at short intervals throughout the day.
If you are visiting during the monsoon, you should plan your departure for the airport carefully, as the traffic is a major issue. Keep in mind that fare refusals from autorickshaw and taxi drivers are not uncommon, so call for a radio cab or taxi in advance.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Singapore to Mumbai? These airline brands fly from Singapore to Mumbai - Air New Zealand, Virgin Australia, Singapore Airlines, All Nippon, Etihad Airways, Air Seychelles, Jet Airways, Fiji Airways, Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink, Air India, and Garuda Indonesia
- How many weekly flights from Singapore to Mumbai? There are 163 weekly flights from Singapore to Mumbai. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Air New Zealand has 17, Virgin Australia has 17, Singapore Airlines has 17, All Nippon has 28, Etihad Airways has 14, Air Seychelles has 14, Jet Airways has 14, Fiji Airways has 14, Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink has 14, Air India has 7, and Garuda Indonesia has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Singapore? The first flight from Singapore to Mumbai is at 2:35 AM, which is Air New Zealand airline 3206 followed by Virgin Australia 5562 which leaves at 2:35 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Singapore? The last flight from Singapore to Mumbai is at 8:05 PM which is Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink.
- What is the airport code of Singapore and Mumbai? Airport code of Singapore is SIN and Mumbai is BOM.
- What is the name of the airport in Singapore? The name of the primary airport in Singapore is Singapore Changi Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Mumbai? The name of the primary airport in Mumbai is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Singapore to Mumbai? Singapore to Mumbai flights cost between ₹ 6707 and ₹ 517416 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Singapore to Mumbai in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 05:20:00 to reach from Singapore to Mumbai.
- What are some good options to stay at Mumbai? When in Mumbai, you may stay at The Oberoi Mumbai , Sofitel Mumbai BKC or ITC Maratha
- Which hotels are located near the Mumbai airport? Some of the top hotels near Mumbai airport are The Lalit Mumbai , Hyatt Regency and Svenska
Singapore Airport Details
- Singapore Changi Airport
- "Airport Blvd
- (+65) 6595 6868
Mumbai Airport Details
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- "Sahar Rd
- 022 6685 1010
- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org