Dubai (DXB) Mumbai (BOM) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Dubai to Mumbai
Dubai To Mumbai Flight Schedule ( 18 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Dubai to Mumbai, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport with an IATA code BOM.While in Mumbai, enjoy a comfortable stay at The Oberoi Mumbai , Sofitel Mumbai BKC or ITC Maratha These are some of the top hotels in Mumbai. The Westin Mumbai Garden City , Svenska and Hyatt Regency are located near the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport airport.
Between Dubai and Mumbai, 7 airlines are operational In a week, around 124 flights travel from Dubai to Mumbai The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 02:55:00. Dubai to Mumbai flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 5423. This may extend up to ₹ 482375. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
Dubai is the most populated and developed of all cities in the UAE. Although best known for its shopping centers, splendid skyscrapers, and extravagant modern architecture, Dubai has a lot more to offer to tourists. You will discover the true spirit of Dubai in the quiet by-lanes, bustling ‘souks’, and vast stretches of sand dunes.
Dubai is a perfect mix of history, culture, and modernity, making it a suitable destination for every possible kind of tourist. From the latest designer fashion apparel, to exotic spices, gold and diamond jewelry, shopaholics can expect the best experience in Dubai. Walking in and out of the city’s glitzy malls, with spectacular fountains is an experience in itself.
It is easy to reach this ideal destination as Dubai has two international Airports – the Dubai International Airport (DXB) and the Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC). Dubai International Airport is one of the busiest international airports in the world. It has three terminals that offer international flights, regional and low-cost flights, while the third is meant exclusively for Emirates Airline passengers. Dubai International Airport is connected to the metro rail network and can be accessed via taxis and buses as well.
The Al Maktoum International Airport is referred to as the airport of the future and is close to ‘New Dubai’. The Al Maktoum Airport currently has one passenger terminal that caters to both international and domestic flights. This airport can be accessed via buses and the nearest metro station to the airport is Ibn Battuta, from where buses and taxis are available to the airport.
Keep in mind that metro services are not available on Friday mornings and services only start by 1pm on Fridays, so plan your trip to from the airport accordingly.
The capital city of Maharashtra has emerged as a city with historic links, breathtaking British architecture, and a stunning coastline. This city is a melting pot of entertainment, culture, and commerce. Mumbai is a city with multi-cultural lifestyle and a vibrant nature.
It is also referred as the financial hub in the global chain of financial centers because it houses the largest port of India and is also home to the Bollywood film industry. The city also houses the offices of the RBI (Reserve Bank of India), BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange), NSE (National Stock Exchange of India), and the corporate headquarters of several leading Indian and global business conglomerates.
The Chatrapati Shivaji International (CSI) Airport, located in the Mumbai is one of the largest aviation hubs in the country. As the city attracts both business and leisure travelers from across the world, it is the second busiest airport in India. To manage the air traffic, the Domestic and International terminals are situated in different locations in the western suburbs of Mumbai.
Travelling to and from the airport is quite convenient. There are a number of car rentals and fleet owners that offer services at both the terminals. You can easily rely on radio cabs, pre-paid taxis and public transport services, as they are easily available throughout the city, including the airport itself. In case you need to change terminals, from Domestic to International or vice versa, Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport offers the In-Terminal transfer. AC buses ply between the terminals at short intervals throughout the day.
If you are visiting during the monsoon, you should plan your departure for the airport carefully, as the traffic is a major issue. Keep in mind that fare refusals from autorickshaw and taxi drivers are not uncommon, so call for a radio cab or taxi in advance.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Dubai to Mumbai? These airline brands fly from Dubai to Mumbai - SpiceJet, Emirates, Jet Airways, IndiGo, Air India Express, Flydubai, and Air India
- How many weekly flights from Dubai to Mumbai? There are 124 weekly flights from Dubai to Mumbai. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - SpiceJet has 7, Emirates has 42, Jet Airways has 42, IndiGo has 14, Air India Express has 7, Flydubai has 5, and Air India has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Dubai? The first flight from Dubai to Mumbai is at 2:15 AM, which is SpiceJet airline 14 followed by Emirates 504 which leaves at 3:30 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Dubai? The last flight from Dubai to Mumbai is at 11:40 PM which is Air India.
- What is the airport code of Dubai and Mumbai? Airport code of Dubai is DXB and Mumbai is BOM.
- What is the name of the airport in Dubai? The name of the primary airport in Dubai is Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Mumbai? The name of the primary airport in Mumbai is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Dubai to Mumbai? Dubai to Mumbai flights cost between ₹ 5423 and ₹ 482375 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Dubai to Mumbai in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 02:55:00 to reach from Dubai to Mumbai.
- What are some good options to stay at Mumbai? When in Mumbai, you may stay at The Oberoi Mumbai , Sofitel Mumbai BKC or ITC Maratha
- Which hotels are located near the Mumbai airport? Some of the top hotels near Mumbai airport are The Westin Mumbai Garden City , Svenska and Hyatt Regency
Dubai Airport Details
- Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport
- E 311 - United Arab Emirates
- (+971) 4 885 0710
Mumbai Airport Details
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- "Sahar Rd
- 022 6685 1010
- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com