Mumbai (BOM) Hong Kong (HKG) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Mumbai to Hong Kong
Mumbai To Hong Kong Flight Schedule ( 12 flights found )
Hong Kong draws several tourists to its shores year on year. Known for the world famous Disneyland, this city is much more than just a global financial center. Discover its vibrancy minus the chaotic process of booking tickets by choosing Cleartrip as your travel partner. With Cleartrip, you may look forward to a great vacation with the most exciting deals.
Flights from Mumbai to Hong Kong are available from Japan Airlines, American Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Etihad Airways, Jet Airways, All Nippon, Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink, and Air India.
There are 52 flights that fly each week from Mumbai to Hong Kong. Among these, Japan Airlines has 10, American Airlines has 10, Cathay Pacific has 8, Etihad Airways has 2, Jet Airways has 5, All Nippon has 5, Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink has 5, and Air India has 7.
The first flight from Mumbai to Bangkok is Japan Airlines, which leaves at 1:25 AM. The last flight is American Airlines, and it leaves at 11:00 PM.
With regards to the time difference between the two cities, Mumbai is 2 hours 30 minutes behind Hong Kong. The local time in Hong Kong local falls in the GMT+8 zone.
When you’re comparing airfares for this destination, note that one-way flights are slightly more expensive than round trips. Apart from that, consider the duration of connecting flights versus non-stop flights. While the former may take an average of 15 hours 30 minutes, the average time taken by the latter could be 6 hours 20 minutes. The duration of connecting flights are also highly subject to the layover period and the number of stops leading up to your destination.
You will board your flight from the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport. The IATA code for this airport is BOM. With two passenger terminals, it is well-equipped to manage passenger traffic. Some of the services offered here include wheelchair assistance, prayer rooms, childcare centers, baby strollers, free Wi-Fi, and baggage wrapping.
You will land at the Hong Kong International Airport. Its IATA code is HKG. The comfort of passengers is not compromised here, and travelers may conveniently avail of airport facilities like nursing rooms, photo kiosks, TV lounges, and play areas for kids.
Some of the most popular tourist attractions in this city include Hong Kong Park, Avenue of the Stars, Dragon’s Back and Ocean Park.
It is recommended that you book tickets for international flights 90 days in advance. Cleartrip’s one-touch flight booking is a seamless process that will allow you to book tickets in 60 seconds or less, guaranteeing convenience at affordable prices.
The price of a Mumbai to Hong Kong flight ticket varies between a minimum Rs. 12328 or up to Rs. 527091.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Mumbai to Hong Kong? These airline brands fly from Mumbai to Hong Kong - Japan Airlines, American Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Etihad Airways, Jet Airways, All Nippon, Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink, and Air India
- How many weekly flights from Mumbai to Hong Kong? There are 52 weekly flights from Mumbai to Hong Kong. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Japan Airlines has 10, American Airlines has 10, Cathay Pacific has 8, Etihad Airways has 2, Jet Airways has 5, All Nippon has 5, Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink has 5, and Air India has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Mumbai? The first flight from Mumbai to Hong Kong is at 1:25 AM, which is Japan Airlines airline 7912 followed by American Airlines 8945 which leaves at 1:25 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Mumbai? The last flight from Mumbai to Hong Kong is at 11:00 PM which is American Airlines.
- What is the airport code of Mumbai and Hong Kong? Airport code of Mumbai is BOM and Hong Kong is HKG.
- What is the name of the airport in Mumbai? The name of the primary airport in Mumbai is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Hong Kong? The name of the primary airport in Hong Kong is Chek Lap Kok International Airport.
Mumbai Airport Details
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- "Sahar Rd
- 022 6685 1010
- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Hong Kong Airport Details
- Chek Lap Kok International Airport
- "Customer Feedback
- (+852) 2181 8888