Mumbai (BOM) to Hong Kong (HKG) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Mumbai to Hong Kong
Mumbai To Hong Kong Flight Schedule ( 14 flights found )
Hong Kong draws several tourists to its shores year on year. Known for the world famous Disneyland, this city is much more than just a global financial center. Discover its vibrancy minus the chaotic process of booking tickets by choosing Cleartrip as your travel partner. With Cleartrip, you may look forward to a great vacation with the most exciting deals.
Flights from Mumbai to Hong Kong are available from American Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Japan Airlines, Trans North Av, All Nippon, Jet Airways, Etihad Airways, Fiji Airways, Air Seychelles, and Air India.
There are 79 flights that fly each week from Mumbai to Hong Kong. Among these, American Airlines has 10, Cathay Pacific has 10, Japan Airlines has 10, Trans North Av has 7, All Nippon has 7, Jet Airways has 7, Etihad Airways has 7, Fiji Airways has 7, Air Seychelles has 7, and Air India has 7.
The first flight from Mumbai to Bangkok is American Airlines, which leaves at 1:05 AM. The last flight is Japan Airlines, and it leaves at 10:30 PM.
With regards to the time difference between the two cities, Mumbai is 2 hours 30 minutes behind Hong Kong. The local time in Hong Kong local falls in the GMT+8 zone.
When you’re comparing airfares for this destination, note that one-way flights are slightly more expensive than round trips. Apart from that, consider the duration of connecting flights versus non-stop flights. While the former may take an average of 15 hours 30 minutes, the average time taken by the latter could be 6 hours 20 minutes. The duration of connecting flights are also highly subject to the layover period and the number of stops leading up to your destination.
You will board your flight from the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport. The IATA code for this airport is BOM. With two passenger terminals, it is well-equipped to manage passenger traffic. Some of the services offered here include wheelchair assistance, prayer rooms, childcare centers, baby strollers, free Wi-Fi, and baggage wrapping.
You will land at the Hong Kong International Airport. Its IATA code is HKG. The comfort of passengers is not compromised here, and travelers may conveniently avail of airport facilities like nursing rooms, photo kiosks, TV lounges, and play areas for kids.
Some of the most popular tourist attractions in this city include Hong Kong Park, Avenue of the Stars, Dragon’s Back and Ocean Park.
It is recommended that you book tickets for international flights 90 days in advance. Cleartrip’s one-touch flight booking is a seamless process that will allow you to book tickets in 60 seconds or less, guaranteeing convenience at affordable prices.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Mumbai to Hong Kong? These airline brands fly from Mumbai to Hong Kong - American Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Japan Airlines, Trans North Av, All Nippon, Jet Airways, Etihad Airways, Fiji Airways, Air Seychelles, and Air India
- How many weekly flights from Mumbai to Hong Kong? There are 79 weekly flights from Mumbai to Hong Kong. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - American Airlines has 10, Cathay Pacific has 10, Japan Airlines has 10, Trans North Av has 7, All Nippon has 7, Jet Airways has 7, Etihad Airways has 7, Fiji Airways has 7, Air Seychelles has 7, and Air India has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Mumbai? The first flight from Mumbai to Hong Kong is at 1:05 AM, which is American Airlines airline 8945 followed by Cathay Pacific 660 which leaves at 1:05 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Mumbai? The last flight from Mumbai to Hong Kong is at 10:30 PM which is Japan Airlines.
- What is the airport code of Mumbai and Hong Kong? Airport code of Mumbai is BOM and Hong Kong is HKG.
- What is the name of the airport in Mumbai? The name of the primary airport in Mumbai is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Hong Kong? The name of the primary airport in Hong Kong is Chek Lap Kok International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Mumbai to Hong Kong? Mumbai to Hong Kong flights cost between ₹ 11101 and ₹ 265616 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Mumbai to Hong Kong in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 05:50:00 to reach from Mumbai to Hong Kong.
Mumbai Airport Details
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- "Sahar Rd
- 022 6685 1010
- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hong Kong Airport Details
- Chek Lap Kok International Airport
- "Customer Feedback
- (+852) 2181 8888