Mumbai (BOM) Kuala Lumpur (KUL) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur
Mumbai To Kuala Lumpur Flight Schedule ( 9 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport with an IATA code KUL.While in Kuala Lumpur, enjoy a comfortable stay at InterContinental Kuala Lumpur , Ascott Kuala Lumpur or JW Marriott Hotel Kuala Lumpur These are some of the top hotels in Kuala Lumpur. Sama Sama Hotel KLIA , Concorde Inn KLIA and Empress Hotel Sepang are located near the Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport airport.
Between Mumbai and Kuala Lumpur, 6 airlines are operational In a week, around 57 flights travel from Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 05:05:00. Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 9435. This may extend up to ₹ 324936. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
The capital city of Maharashtra has emerged as a city with historic links, breathtaking British architecture, and a stunning coastline. This city is a melting pot of entertainment, culture, and commerce. Mumbai is a city with multi-cultural lifestyle and a vibrant nature.
It is also referred as the financial hub in the global chain of financial centers because it houses the largest port of India and is also home to the Bollywood film industry. The city also houses the offices of the RBI (Reserve Bank of India), BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange), NSE (National Stock Exchange of India), and the corporate headquarters of several leading Indian and global business conglomerates.
The Chatrapati Shivaji International (CSI) Airport, located in the Mumbai is one of the largest aviation hubs in the country. As the city attracts both business and leisure travelers from across the world, it is the second busiest airport in India. To manage the air traffic, the Domestic and International terminals are situated in different locations in the western suburbs of Mumbai.
Travelling to and from the airport is quite convenient. There are a number of car rentals and fleet owners that offer services at both the terminals. You can easily rely on radio cabs, pre-paid taxis and public transport services, as they are easily available throughout the city, including the airport itself. In case you need to change terminals, from Domestic to International or vice versa, Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport offers the In-Terminal transfer. AC buses ply between the terminals at short intervals throughout the day.
If you are visiting during the monsoon, you should plan your departure for the airport carefully, as the traffic is a major issue. Keep in mind that fare refusals from autorickshaw and taxi drivers are not uncommon, so call for a radio cab or taxi in advance.
About Kuala Lumpur(KUL)
Malaysia’s capital, Kuala Lumpur, is a city that features on every travel-junkie’s bucket list. With its green parks, historic temples, glitzy nightclubs, splendid beaches, shiny skyscrapers, and luxurious shopping malls, this South-East Asian gem is sure to leave you enchanted and wanting more.
Kuala Lumpur truly is a tourist haven, with its rich and diverse cultural heritage. A beacon of progress, modernity, and commerce, the city also boasts of a rich culture and tradition. Somehow, the laidback culture and rich history survives in contrast to the fast pace of the city, still blending seamlessly. Small, yet attractive shops greet you at every corner, and the big luxury brands in glistening malls make Kuala Lumpur a shopaholic’s paradise.
If you are a nature lover and wildlife enthusiast, the city will not disappoint you either, as it is home to Aquaria KLCC and the KL Bird Park. Shoppers, party-goers, nature lovers or food enthusiasts, will all find some part of the city to claim as their own.
The city is served by Kuala Lumpur International Airport, which is situated in the Sepang district. It has grown to become one of the top airports in the world. It has two terminals- Klia 1 and Klia 2. Klia 2 is the world's largest purpose-built terminal. The KLIA Ekspres and the KLIA transit train services facilitate easy transfer from one terminal to another. The airport also offers cargo and freight services.
The fastest way to get to the city from the Kuala Lumpur International Airport is by train, although there are other services like taxis, buses, and car rentals available too.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur? These airline brands fly from Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur - Jet Airways, Malaysia Airlines, Malindo Air, translation missing: en.airlines.XT, Garuda Indonesia, and Japan Airlines
- How many weekly flights from Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur? There are 57 weekly flights from Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Jet Airways has 14, Malaysia Airlines has 14, Malindo Air has 8, translation missing: en.airlines.XT has 7, Garuda Indonesia has 7, and Japan Airlines has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Mumbai? The first flight from Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur is at 1:45 AM, which is Jet Airways airline 4217 followed by Malaysia Airlines 187 which leaves at 1:45 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Mumbai? The last flight from Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur is at 11:25 PM which is Malaysia Airlines.
- What is the airport code of Mumbai and Kuala Lumpur? Airport code of Mumbai is BOM and Kuala Lumpur is KUL.
- What is the name of the airport in Mumbai? The name of the primary airport in Mumbai is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Kuala Lumpur? The name of the primary airport in Kuala Lumpur is Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur? Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur flights cost between ₹ 9435 and ₹ 324936 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 05:05:00 to reach from Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur.
- What are some good options to stay at Kuala Lumpur? When in Kuala Lumpur, you may stay at InterContinental Kuala Lumpur , Ascott Kuala Lumpur or JW Marriott Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Which hotels are located near the Kuala Lumpur airport? Some of the top hotels near Kuala Lumpur airport are Sama Sama Hotel KLIA , Concorde Inn KLIA and Empress Hotel Sepang
Mumbai Airport Details
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- "Sahar Rd
- 022 6685 1010
- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org