New Delhi (DEL) to Dubai (DXB) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from New Delhi to Dubai
New Delhi to Dubai Flight Schedule ( 17 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from New Delhi to Dubai, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport with an IATA code DXB.While in Dubai, enjoy a comfortable stay at Sapphire Hotel, Baku , Dar Al Masyaf Madinat Jumeirah or Al Maha Desert Resort
Between New Delhi and Dubai, 7 airlines are operational In a week, around 103 flights travel from New Delhi to Dubai The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 03h 25m. New Delhi to Dubai flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 5445. This may extend up to ₹ 396918. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About New Delhi(DEL)
New Delhi, the capital city of India, is a city of extremes. The city is an eclectic mix of old and new, with an old Delhi, the capital of Mughal India characterized by a maze of narrow lanes, crumbling havelis, culturally rich monuments, and historic mosques and the New Delhi that is characterized by tree-lined avenues, splendid government buildings, and skyscrapers. It is a city where the past and present come together in a celebration of culture and beauty.
New Delhi will not disappoint shoppers, as there are a number of markets filled with handicrafts, silverware, silks, and ready-made garments. Whether you are looking for the designer labels or local wares, you can easily find it all in Delhi’s markets.
The easiest and fastest way to travel to New Delhi is by air. The Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport, in New Delhi, is India’s largest and busiest airport. It is the eighth largest airport in the world and was built during World War II. There are two terminals at the New Delhi Airport. Terminal 1 handles the rush of domestic flights, with Terminal 1C for arrivals and 1D for departures. Terminal 3 is for both domestic and international flights.
It is very convenient to travel to and from the airport, as it is well-connected with public transport. The superfast express metro, the ‘Orange Line’, runs between Dwarka Sector 21 station and New Delhi station. Inter-state and inter-city bus services also ply between the airport and city. You can also make use of car rental services and radio-taxis, to travel to and from the airport.
As the airport is quite large it is best to be on time to avoid confusion and to avoid missing flights. Delhi is also quite infamous for its traffic jams so take this into account when heading to the airport.
Dubai is the most populated and developed of all cities in the UAE. Although best known for its shopping centers, splendid skyscrapers, and extravagant modern architecture, Dubai has a lot more to offer to tourists. You will discover the true spirit of Dubai in the quiet by-lanes, bustling ‘souks’, and vast stretches of sand dunes.
Dubai is a perfect mix of history, culture, and modernity, making it a suitable destination for every possible kind of tourist. From the latest designer fashion apparel, to exotic spices, gold and diamond jewelry, shopaholics can expect the best experience in Dubai. Walking in and out of the city’s glitzy malls, with spectacular fountains is an experience in itself.
It is easy to reach this ideal destination as Dubai has two international Airports – the Dubai International Airport (DXB) and the Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC). Dubai International Airport is one of the busiest international airports in the world. It has three terminals that offer international flights, regional and low-cost flights, while the third is meant exclusively for Emirates Airline passengers. Dubai International Airport is connected to the metro rail network and can be accessed via taxis and buses as well.
The Al Maktoum International Airport is referred to as the airport of the future and is close to ‘New Dubai’. The Al Maktoum Airport currently has one passenger terminal that caters to both international and domestic flights. This airport can be accessed via buses and the nearest metro station to the airport is Ibn Battuta, from where buses and taxis are available to the airport.
Keep in mind that metro services are not available on Friday mornings and services only start by 1pm on Fridays, so plan your trip to from the airport accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from New Delhi to Dubai? These airline brands fly from New Delhi to Dubai - IndiGo, Flydubai, Emirates, Air India, SpiceJet, Air India Express, and Jet Airways
- How many weekly flights from New Delhi to Dubai? There are 103 weekly flights from New Delhi to Dubai. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - IndiGo has 22, Flydubai has 5, Emirates has 34, Air India has 14, SpiceJet has 7, Air India Express has 6, and Jet Airways has 15
- When does the first flight leave from New Delhi? The first flight from New Delhi to Dubai is at 1:55 AM, which is IndiGo airline 47 followed by Flydubai 432 which leaves at 4:00 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from New Delhi? The last flight from New Delhi to Dubai is at 9:50 PM which is Emirates.
- What is the airport code of New Delhi and Dubai? Airport code of New Delhi is DEL and Dubai is DXB.
- What is the name of the airport in New Delhi? The name of the primary airport in New Delhi is Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Dubai? The name of the primary airport in Dubai is Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from New Delhi to Dubai? New Delhi to Dubai flights cost between ₹ 5445 and ₹ 396918 .
- How much time does it take to reach from New Delhi to Dubai in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 03h 25m to reach from New Delhi to Dubai.
- What are some good options to stay at Dubai? When in Dubai, you may stay at Sapphire Hotel, Baku , Dar Al Masyaf Madinat Jumeirah or Al Maha Desert Resort
New Delhi Airport Details
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- "Airport Road
- 91 124 3376000.
Dubai Airport Details
- Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport
- E 311 - United Arab Emirates
- (+971) 4 885 0710