New Delhi (DEL) to Vadodara (BDQ) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from New Delhi to Vadodara
New Delhi to Vadodara Flight Schedule ( 4 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from New Delhi to Vadodara, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Vadodara Airport with an IATA code BDQ.While in Vadodara, enjoy a comfortable stay at WelcomHotel Vadodara-ITC Hotel Group , Lemon Tree Hotel Vadodara or Eastin Residences Vadodara- Apartment Hotel These are some of the top hotels in Vadodara. WelcomHotel Vadodara-ITC Hotel Group , Comfort Inn Donil and Lemon Tree Hotel Vadodara are located near the Vadodara Airport airport.
Between New Delhi and Vadodara, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 22 flights travel from New Delhi to Vadodara The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01h 25m. New Delhi to Vadodara flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 1699. This may extend up to ₹ 19875. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About New Delhi (DEL)
New Delhi, the capital city of India, is a city of extremes. The city is an eclectic mix of old and new, with an old Delhi, the capital of Mughal India characterized by a maze of narrow lanes, crumbling havelis, culturally rich monuments, and historic mosques and the New Delhi that is characterized by tree-lined avenues, splendid government buildings, and skyscrapers. It is a city where the past and present come together in a celebration of culture and beauty.
New Delhi will not disappoint shoppers, as there are a number of markets filled with handicrafts, silverware, silks, and ready-made garments. Whether you are looking for the designer labels or local wares, you can easily find it all in Delhi’s markets.
The easiest and fastest way to travel to New Delhi is by air. The Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport, in New Delhi, is India’s largest and busiest airport. It is the eighth largest airport in the world and was built during World War II. There are two terminals at the New Delhi Airport. Terminal 1 handles the rush of domestic flights, with Terminal 1C for arrivals and 1D for departures. Terminal 3 is for both domestic and international flights.
It is very convenient to travel to and from the airport, as it is well-connected with public transport. The superfast express metro, the ‘Orange Line’, runs between Dwarka Sector 21 station and New Delhi station. Inter-state and inter-city bus services also ply between the airport and city. You can also make use of car rental services and radio-taxis, to travel to and from the airport.
As the airport is quite large it is best to be on time to avoid confusion and to avoid missing flights. Delhi is also quite infamous for its traffic jams so take this into account when heading to the airport.
About Vadodara (BDQ)
Vadodara is often described as the cultural capital of Gujarat as it boasts of a rich cultural and artistic heritage. Vadodara is quickly emerging as one of the fastest developing cities in India, though it still retains its old-world charm and rich culture.
The city puts on quite a display, with its perfect blend of modern and traditional cultures. The sprawling urban spaces still carry the legacy of the splendid Baroda, as it was formerly known. As you walk through the swanky roads and plush neighborhoods the city will amaze you with its ability to reinvent and redefine itself.
Vadodara is a popular tourist and business destination in the state of Gujarat because of its burgeoning economy and varied tourist attractions that include palaces, temples, museums, lakes, forts, and monuments, as well as shopping destinations that sell traditional handicrafts and textiles. Shoppers can buy some of the best works of art and the finest of handspun khadi cloth in the city.
Vadodara enjoys air travel connectivity through the Civil Aerodrome, Vadodara (BDQ), also known as Vadodara Airport, which is located in Harni, around 7 Km from the center of the city. The airport only has a domestic terminal, though by the end of March 2016, the city will have a new terminal that will handle both domestic and international flight services.
Traveling to and from the airport is easy as buses ply frequently between the airport and the different parts of the city. There are also pre-paid taxi and car rental counters at the arrivals to ensure easy commuting options for travelers. Vadodara railway station is also just 5 km from the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from New Delhi to Vadodara? These airline brands fly from New Delhi to Vadodara - IndiGo and Air India
- How many weekly flights from New Delhi to Vadodara? There are 22 weekly flights from New Delhi to Vadodara. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - IndiGo has 15 and Air India has 7
- When does the first flight leave from New Delhi? The first flight from New Delhi to Vadodara is at 4:55 AM, which is IndiGo airline 702 followed by IndiGo 4064 which leaves at 2:10 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from New Delhi? The last flight from New Delhi to Vadodara is at 7:25 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of New Delhi and Vadodara? Airport code of New Delhi is DEL and Vadodara is BDQ.
- What is the name of the airport in New Delhi? The name of the primary airport in New Delhi is Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Vadodara? The name of the primary airport in Vadodara is Vadodara Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from New Delhi to Vadodara? New Delhi to Vadodara flights cost between ₹ 1699 and ₹ 19875 .
- How much time does it take to reach from New Delhi to Vadodara in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01h 25m to reach from New Delhi to Vadodara.
- What are some good options to stay at Vadodara? When in Vadodara, you may stay at WelcomHotel Vadodara-ITC Hotel Group , Lemon Tree Hotel Vadodara or Eastin Residences Vadodara- Apartment Hotel
- Which hotels are located near the Vadodara airport? Some of the top hotels near Vadodara airport are WelcomHotel Vadodara-ITC Hotel Group , Comfort Inn Donil and Lemon Tree Hotel Vadodara
New Delhi Airport Details
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- "Airport Road
- 91 124 3376000.
Vadodara Airport Details
- Vadodara Airport
- "Airport Director