New Delhi (DEL) to Aurangabad (IXU) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from New Delhi to Aurangabad
New Delhi to Aurangabad Flight Schedule ( 1 flight found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from New Delhi to Aurangabad, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Aurangabad Airport with an IATA code IXU.While in Aurangabad, enjoy a comfortable stay at Welcomhotel Rama International , Ajanta Ambassador or Vivanta by Taj Aurangabad These are some of the top hotels in Aurangabad. Hotel Windsor Castle , Hotel JP International and Vivanta by Taj Aurangabad are located near the Aurangabad Airport airport.
Between New Delhi and Aurangabad, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 7 flights travel from New Delhi to Aurangabad The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01h 45m. New Delhi to Aurangabad flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 3022. This may extend up to ₹ 23317. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About New Delhi (DEL)
New Delhi, the capital city of India, is a city of extremes. The city is an eclectic mix of old and new, with an old Delhi, the capital of Mughal India characterized by a maze of narrow lanes, crumbling havelis, culturally rich monuments, and historic mosques and the New Delhi that is characterized by tree-lined avenues, splendid government buildings, and skyscrapers. It is a city where the past and present come together in a celebration of culture and beauty.
New Delhi will not disappoint shoppers, as there are a number of markets filled with handicrafts, silverware, silks, and ready-made garments. Whether you are looking for the designer labels or local wares, you can easily find it all in Delhi’s markets.
The easiest and fastest way to travel to New Delhi is by air. The Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport, in New Delhi, is India’s largest and busiest airport. It is the eighth largest airport in the world and was built during World War II. There are two terminals at the New Delhi Airport. Terminal 1 handles the rush of domestic flights, with Terminal 1C for arrivals and 1D for departures. Terminal 3 is for both domestic and international flights.
It is very convenient to travel to and from the airport, as it is well-connected with public transport. The superfast express metro, the ‘Orange Line’, runs between Dwarka Sector 21 station and New Delhi station. Inter-state and inter-city bus services also ply between the airport and city. You can also make use of car rental services and radio-taxis, to travel to and from the airport.
As the airport is quite large it is best to be on time to avoid confusion and to avoid missing flights. Delhi is also quite infamous for its traffic jams so take this into account when heading to the airport.
About Aurangabad (IXU)
Aurangabad, a city in the heart of Maharastra, is a tourist hub as it is boasts of a rich cultural heritage and a vibrant lifestyle. Aurangabad is truly a feast for your senses as the city is quite literally dotted with the stately monuments, ancient caves, religious sites, and royal gardens.
Aurangabad is the embodiment of multiculturalism and religious harmony. The city showcases a mix of various cultures, such as the rustic flavor of Marathwada, the majestic appeal of the Mughal architecture and sprawling urban space. The royal legacy of the city is mirrored in the rich fabrics, the Kimkhab weave, and Bidri handcrafts.
If you want to witness the glory of this cultural heritage city, you will not have to go out of your way. The Chikkalthana Airport or Aurangabad Airport (IXU) is located in the city itself. This airport is a critical commercial hub and tourists can visit from across the country and the world, as it caters to both domestic and international flights. The airport has a single terminal for both domestic and international departures and arrivals.
The airport is well connected with the city, as there are several convenient transport options. Buses frequently ply between the airport and the city, so you need not worry. In addition to buses, you can easily get taxis from the airport. If you need more comfort and privacy, you can also avail pre-paid taxis and car rental services provided within the premises of the airport.
Beware of autorickshaw drivers, as they often charge exorbitant rates. Before you hire an autorickshaw ensure that it is metered and the driver has an updated tariff card.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from New Delhi to Aurangabad? These airline brands fly from New Delhi to Aurangabad - Air India
- How many weekly flights from New Delhi to Aurangabad? There are 7 weekly flights from New Delhi to Aurangabad. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Air India has 7
- When does the first flight leave from New Delhi? The first flight from New Delhi to Aurangabad is at 5:50 PM, which is Air India airline 441
- When does the last flight leave from New Delhi? The last flight from New Delhi to Aurangabad is at 5:50 PM which is Air India.
- What is the airport code of New Delhi and Aurangabad? Airport code of New Delhi is DEL and Aurangabad is IXU.
- What is the name of the airport in New Delhi? The name of the primary airport in New Delhi is Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Aurangabad? The name of the primary airport in Aurangabad is Aurangabad Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from New Delhi to Aurangabad? New Delhi to Aurangabad flights cost between ₹ 3022 and ₹ 23317 .
- How much time does it take to reach from New Delhi to Aurangabad in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01h 45m to reach from New Delhi to Aurangabad.
- What are some good options to stay at Aurangabad? When in Aurangabad, you may stay at Welcomhotel Rama International , Ajanta Ambassador or Vivanta by Taj Aurangabad
- Which hotels are located near the Aurangabad airport? Some of the top hotels near Aurangabad airport are Hotel Windsor Castle , Hotel JP International and Vivanta by Taj Aurangabad
New Delhi Airport Details
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- "Airport Road
- 91 124 3376000.
Aurangabad Airport Details
- Aurangabad Airport
- "Airport Director
- 91-240-2476147, 2471180 09422210151 (M)