New Delhi (DEL) Port Blair (IXZ) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from New Delhi to Port Blair
New Delhi to Port Blair Flight Schedule ( 6 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from New Delhi to Port Blair, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Vir Savarkar International Airport with an IATA code IXZ.While in Port Blair, enjoy a comfortable stay at Sea Shell , Sentinel or Sea Princess These are some of the top hotels in Port Blair. Hotel Haywizz , Hotel Shompen and Jazeera Resort are located near the Vir Savarkar International Airport airport.
Between New Delhi and Port Blair, 6 airlines are operational In a week, around 32 flights travel from New Delhi to Port Blair The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 04:55:00. New Delhi to Port Blair flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 5695. This may extend up to ₹ 46191. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About New Delhi (DEL)
New Delhi, the capital city of India, is a city of extremes. The city is an eclectic mix of old and new, with an old Delhi, the capital of Mughal India characterized by a maze of narrow lanes, crumbling havelis, culturally rich monuments, and historic mosques and the New Delhi that is characterized by tree-lined avenues, splendid government buildings, and skyscrapers. It is a city where the past and present come together in a celebration of culture and beauty.
New Delhi will not disappoint shoppers, as there are a number of markets filled with handicrafts, silverware, silks, and ready-made garments. Whether you are looking for the designer labels or local wares, you can easily find it all in Delhi’s markets.
The easiest and fastest way to travel to New Delhi is by air. The Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport, in New Delhi, is India’s largest and busiest airport. It is the eighth largest airport in the world and was built during World War II. There are two terminals at the New Delhi Airport. Terminal 1 handles the rush of domestic flights, with Terminal 1C for arrivals and 1D for departures. Terminal 3 is for both domestic and international flights.
It is very convenient to travel to and from the airport, as it is well-connected with public transport. The superfast express metro, the ‘Orange Line’, runs between Dwarka Sector 21 station and New Delhi station. Inter-state and inter-city bus services also ply between the airport and city. You can also make use of car rental services and radio-taxis, to travel to and from the airport.
As the airport is quite large it is best to be on time to avoid confusion and to avoid missing flights. Delhi is also quite infamous for its traffic jams so take this into account when heading to the airport.
About Port Blair (IXZ)
Port Blair is a small port town with a historic past and a tourist haven of today. Situated in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Port Blair is the perfect geographic getaway. The Andaman Islands are a small group of islands in the Andaman Sea. For many tourists this is the perfect destination for honeymooning and holidaying, as it is peaceful and blessed with a pleasant climate, lush green landscape, and beautiful sandy beaches that are surrounded by crystal clear waters and beautiful coral formations.
Port Blair is ideal for tourists looking for adventure, tranquility, or romance as you can find it all here. You can dive in the waters of Port Blair, swim through some of the best coral reefs, and experience snorkeling or scuba diving. In case you want to have a lazy relaxing holiday, head to the Jolly Buoy, an untouched stretch of white sand. This tropical island will not disappoint the shoppers either. There are extravagant markets filled with some takeaway souvenirs, handicrafts, traditional clothing, and sea shells.
Port Blair may be in the midst of the ocean, but it is connected via the Veer Savarkar International Airport (IXZ), also known as the Port Blair Airport, which located roughly 2 km south of the city. It is the primary airport that connects the Andaman and Nicobar Islands to the other parts of the country. There is only one terminal at the Veer Savarkar International Airport and it handles all domestic flights.
It is easy to travel to and from the airport, as taxi services and car rentals are easily available. Buses also ply from the airport to other locations.
Flight delays and cancellations are fairly common as the islands experience frequent rains throughout the year.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from New Delhi to Port Blair? These airline brands fly from New Delhi to Port Blair - Jet Airways, IndiGo, GoAir, Air India, Vistara Airlines, and SpiceJet
- How many weekly flights from New Delhi to Port Blair? There are 32 weekly flights from New Delhi to Port Blair. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Jet Airways has 2, IndiGo has 7, GoAir has 7, Air India has 2, Vistara Airlines has 7, and SpiceJet has 7
- When does the first flight leave from New Delhi? The first flight from New Delhi to Port Blair is at 2:35 AM, which is Jet Airways airline 2263 followed by IndiGo 282 which leaves at 5:05 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from New Delhi? The last flight from New Delhi to Port Blair is at 9:15 AM which is SpiceJet.
- What is the airport code of New Delhi and Port Blair? Airport code of New Delhi is DEL and Port Blair is IXZ.
- What is the name of the airport in New Delhi? The name of the primary airport in New Delhi is Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Port Blair? The name of the primary airport in Port Blair is Vir Savarkar International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from New Delhi to Port Blair? New Delhi to Port Blair flights cost between ₹ 5695 and ₹ 46191 .
- How much time does it take to reach from New Delhi to Port Blair in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 04:55:00 to reach from New Delhi to Port Blair.
- What are some good options to stay at Port Blair? When in Port Blair, you may stay at Sea Shell , Sentinel or Sea Princess
- Which hotels are located near the Port Blair airport? Some of the top hotels near Port Blair airport are Hotel Haywizz , Hotel Shompen and Jazeera Resort
New Delhi Airport Details
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- "Airport Road
- 91 124 3376000.