New Delhi (DEL) Lucknow (LKO) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from New Delhi to Lucknow
New Delhi to Lucknow Flight Schedule ( 24 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from New Delhi to Lucknow, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport with an IATA code LKO.While in Lucknow, enjoy a comfortable stay at Vivanta By Taj Gomti Nagar , Renaissance Lucknow Hotel or Ramada Lucknow These are some of the top hotels in Lucknow. Hotel G3 , York Inn Boutique Hotel and The Continental are located near the Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport airport.
Between New Delhi and Lucknow, 5 airlines are operational In a week, around 148 flights travel from New Delhi to Lucknow The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 00:55:00. New Delhi to Lucknow flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 1596. This may extend up to ₹ 16109. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About New Delhi (DEL)
New Delhi, the capital city of India, is a city of extremes. The city is an eclectic mix of old and new, with an old Delhi, the capital of Mughal India characterized by a maze of narrow lanes, crumbling havelis, culturally rich monuments, and historic mosques and the New Delhi that is characterized by tree-lined avenues, splendid government buildings, and skyscrapers. It is a city where the past and present come together in a celebration of culture and beauty.
New Delhi will not disappoint shoppers, as there are a number of markets filled with handicrafts, silverware, silks, and ready-made garments. Whether you are looking for the designer labels or local wares, you can easily find it all in Delhi’s markets.
The easiest and fastest way to travel to New Delhi is by air. The Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport, in New Delhi, is India’s largest and busiest airport. It is the eighth largest airport in the world and was built during World War II. There are two terminals at the New Delhi Airport. Terminal 1 handles the rush of domestic flights, with Terminal 1C for arrivals and 1D for departures. Terminal 3 is for both domestic and international flights.
It is very convenient to travel to and from the airport, as it is well-connected with public transport. The superfast express metro, the ‘Orange Line’, runs between Dwarka Sector 21 station and New Delhi station. Inter-state and inter-city bus services also ply between the airport and city. You can also make use of car rental services and radio-taxis, to travel to and from the airport.
As the airport is quite large it is best to be on time to avoid confusion and to avoid missing flights. Delhi is also quite infamous for its traffic jams so take this into account when heading to the airport.
About Lucknow (LKO)
Lucknow, also known as ‘City of Nawabs’ is a multi-cultural and pristine tourist destination. The city defines the Nawabi culture and exemplifies beauty, etiquette, and charm. It will not be wrong to say that Lucknow is one of the most vibrant cultural heritage locations of central India.
You can soak in the old world charm here, as it is home to various historical monuments, architectural wonders, and cuisines. When in Lucknow, don’t forget to shop for local crafts like Chikankaari, zardozi, and traditional jewelry. Though Lucknow is also making a move towards modernity, it still a laidback city and you feel like you have been transported a long gone era.
You can easily reach the capital city of Uttar Pradesh, as it is home to the Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport. The airport is the second largest and busiest in Northern and Central India and is ranked just after Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi. It is also the thirteenth-busiest airport in India. There are two terminals at Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport. Terminal 1 that closely resembles the Charbagh Railway Station caters to the international flight departures and arrivals. Terminal 2 is used exclusively for domestic flights.
It is easy to travel to and from the airport as it is well-connected by local buses and cabs that ply frequently between the airport and various locations in the city. The North-South corridor line of the Lucknow metro also connects the international airport.
If you are on a business visit and need to stay connected, be warned that there is no Wi-Fi or cyber café within the airport premises, so prepare accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from New Delhi to Lucknow? These airline brands fly from New Delhi to Lucknow - Jet Airways, GoAir, IndiGo, Air India, and Vistara Airlines
- How many weekly flights from New Delhi to Lucknow? There are 148 weekly flights from New Delhi to Lucknow. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Jet Airways has 44, GoAir has 20, IndiGo has 49, Air India has 21, and Vistara Airlines has 14
- When does the first flight leave from New Delhi? The first flight from New Delhi to Lucknow is at 5:25 AM, which is Jet Airways airline 772 followed by GoAir 207 which leaves at 5:25 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from New Delhi? The last flight from New Delhi to Lucknow is at 7:20 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of New Delhi and Lucknow? Airport code of New Delhi is DEL and Lucknow is LKO.
- What is the name of the airport in New Delhi? The name of the primary airport in New Delhi is Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Lucknow? The name of the primary airport in Lucknow is Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from New Delhi to Lucknow? New Delhi to Lucknow flights cost between ₹ 1596 and ₹ 16109 .
- How much time does it take to reach from New Delhi to Lucknow in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 00:55:00 to reach from New Delhi to Lucknow.
- What are some good options to stay at Lucknow? When in Lucknow, you may stay at Vivanta By Taj Gomti Nagar , Renaissance Lucknow Hotel or Ramada Lucknow
- Which hotels are located near the Lucknow airport? Some of the top hotels near Lucknow airport are Hotel G3 , York Inn Boutique Hotel and The Continental
New Delhi Airport Details
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- "Airport Road
- 91 124 3376000.
Lucknow Airport Details
- Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport
- "Airport Director