New Delhi (DEL) Kathmandu (KTM) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from New Delhi to Kathmandu
New Delhi To Kathmandu Flight Schedule ( 10 flights found )
The only city in Nepal to enjoy the status of being a metropolis, Kathmandu is home to the headquarters of the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation. Plan your next trip to Kathmandu with Cleartrip in order to avail of great offers, and to have a hassle-free holiday.
You may select either Air India, Druk Air, Jet Airways, translation missing: en.airlines.BTN, Royal Nepal Corp, and IndiGo while flying from New Delhi to Kathmandu.
48 flights take this route every week. Of these,Air India has 11, Druk Air has 3, Jet Airways has 15, translation missing: en.airlines.BTN has 2, Royal Nepal Corp has 10, and IndiGo has 7.
Air India 213, departing at 6:30 AM, is the first flight from New Delhi to Kathmandu. The last flight is Jet Airways 1264, which leaves at 9:05 PM.
A non-stop flight on this route has an average duration of 1 hour 40 minutes. Connecting flights with multiple halts might take more up to 40 hours.
15 minutes is the time difference between New Delhi and Kathmandu. Kathmandu functions in the GMT +5:45 zone.
There is no significant difference in the prices of one-way tickets and a round trip. To ensure that your flight timings fit in with your itinerary, and to avail of best offers, book your international tickets 90 days in advance.
The IATA code of the Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi is DEL. The two terminals at this airport offer facilities like free bus shuttle services and childcare centers.
The IATA code for the Kathmandu International Airport, also called Tribhuvan Airport, is KTM. The only international airport in Nepal, it has two terminals and facilities like press rooms, prepaid taxi services, and a foreign exchange counter.
You might want to visit Kathmandu for its rich heritage and cultural offerings, or for a backpacking experience. Either way, don’t miss visiting Durbar Square, Thamel, and the Boudhanath Stupa.
Use Cleartrip to avail of convenient facilities that will aid your traveling experience. Use the web check-in service to save time at the airport and avoid long queues. The Cleartrip app lets you book flights and hotels on the go, and check your PNR status. Fly with Cleartrip for assured comfort and convenience.
The price of a New Delhi to Kathmandu flight ticket varies between a minimum Rs. 4139 or up to Rs. 149273.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from New Delhi to Kathmandu? These airline brands fly from New Delhi to Kathmandu - Air India, Druk Air, Jet Airways, translation missing: en.airlines.BTN, Royal Nepal Corp, and IndiGo
- How many weekly flights from New Delhi to Kathmandu? There are 48 weekly flights from New Delhi to Kathmandu. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Air India has 11, Druk Air has 3, Jet Airways has 15, translation missing: en.airlines.BTN has 2, Royal Nepal Corp has 10, and IndiGo has 7
- When does the first flight leave from New Delhi? The first flight from New Delhi to Kathmandu is at 6:30 AM, which is Air India airline 213 followed by Druk Air 205 which leaves at 6:30 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from New Delhi? The last flight from New Delhi to Kathmandu is at 9:05 PM which is Jet Airways.
- What is the airport code of New Delhi and Kathmandu? Airport code of New Delhi is DEL and Kathmandu is KTM.
- What is the name of the airport in New Delhi? The name of the primary airport in New Delhi is Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Kathmandu? The name of the primary airport in Kathmandu is Tribhuvan International Airport.
New Delhi Airport Details
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- "Airport Road
- 91 124 3376000.
Kathmandu Airport Details
- Tribhuvan International Airport
- "Ring Rd