Ahmedabad (AMD) Dubai (DXB) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Ahmedabad to Dubai
Ahmedabad To Dubai Flight Schedule ( 4 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Ahmedabad to Dubai, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Dubai International Airport with an IATA code DXB.While in Dubai, enjoy a comfortable stay at Sapphire Hotel, Baku , Dar Al Masyaf Madinat Jumeirah or Al Maha Desert Resort
Between Ahmedabad and Dubai, 3 airlines are operational In a week, around 19 flights travel from Ahmedabad to Dubai The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 02:55:00. Ahmedabad to Dubai flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 6248. This may extend up to ₹ 308088. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
Located on the banks of the river Sabarmati, Ahmedabad is the largest city in Gujarat. The city presents a fascinating blend of its glorious past and vibrant present. The city is steeped in history and maintains its old world charm, despite its extensive modernization.
This startling metropolis is not only home to a number of majestic monuments of the Moghul era, but also to some important industries. The city is also referred as the ‘Manchester of India’ as it is the commercial and textile center of India. As this city is the hub of commerce and trade in Gujarat, it is witnessing rapid modernization and progress.
It is easy to reach the city of Ahmedabad because of the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International (SVPI) Airport. This airport, located in the Hansol region, which is approximately 10 km from the city center, serves both the cities of Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar. This airport attracts a large quantum of traffic as it is the only international airport in the state of Gujarat. There are two terminals at The Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport to manage both domestic and international traffic. Terminal 1 is meant to handle arrivals and departures of domestic flights and Terminal 2 handles arrivals and departures from international air traffic.
Traveling to and from the airport is quite easy. There are car rental counters at the Arrivals. You can even take the pre-paid cabs or book the private cabs to travel in and around the city. The airport is well-connected by public transport services like auto-rickshaws and buses.
Keep in mind that Gujarat is a dry state and carrying alcohol into the city or attempting to purchase or consume alcohol here could get you into serious trouble.
Dubai is the most populated and developed of all cities in the UAE. Although best known for its shopping centers, splendid skyscrapers, and extravagant modern architecture, Dubai has a lot more to offer to tourists. You will discover the true spirit of Dubai in the quiet by-lanes, bustling ‘souks’, and vast stretches of sand dunes.
Dubai is a perfect mix of history, culture, and modernity, making it a suitable destination for every possible kind of tourist. From the latest designer fashion apparel, to exotic spices, gold and diamond jewelry, shopaholics can expect the best experience in Dubai. Walking in and out of the city’s glitzy malls, with spectacular fountains is an experience in itself.
It is easy to reach this ideal destination as Dubai has two international Airports – the Dubai International Airport (DXB) and the Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC). Dubai International Airport is one of the busiest international airports in the world. It has three terminals that offer international flights, regional and low-cost flights, while the third is meant exclusively for Emirates Airline passengers. Dubai International Airport is connected to the metro rail network and can be accessed via taxis and buses as well.
The Al Maktoum International Airport is referred to as the airport of the future and is close to ‘New Dubai’. The Al Maktoum Airport currently has one passenger terminal that caters to both international and domestic flights. This airport can be accessed via buses and the nearest metro station to the airport is Ibn Battuta, from where buses and taxis are available to the airport.
Keep in mind that metro services are not available on Friday mornings and services only start by 1pm on Fridays, so plan your trip to from the airport accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Ahmedabad to Dubai? These airline brands fly from Ahmedabad to Dubai - Emirates, Flydubai, and SpiceJet
- How many weekly flights from Ahmedabad to Dubai? There are 19 weekly flights from Ahmedabad to Dubai. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Emirates has 10, Flydubai has 2, and SpiceJet has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Ahmedabad? The first flight from Ahmedabad to Dubai is at 4:25 AM, which is Emirates airline 539 followed by Flydubai 438 which leaves at 4:50 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Ahmedabad? The last flight from Ahmedabad to Dubai is at 4:35 PM which is SpiceJet.
- What is the airport code of Ahmedabad and Dubai? Airport code of Ahmedabad is AMD and Dubai is DXB.
- What is the name of the airport in Ahmedabad? The name of the primary airport in Ahmedabad is Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Dubai? The name of the primary airport in Dubai is Dubai International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Ahmedabad to Dubai? Ahmedabad to Dubai flights cost between ₹ 6248 and ₹ 308088 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Ahmedabad to Dubai in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 02:55:00 to reach from Ahmedabad to Dubai.
- What are some good options to stay at Dubai? When in Dubai, you may stay at Sapphire Hotel, Baku , Dar Al Masyaf Madinat Jumeirah or Al Maha Desert Resort
Ahmedabad Airport Details
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport
- "Airport Director
- 91-79-2286 9211
Dubai Airport Details
- Dubai International Airport
- Al Twar - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- (+971) 4 2161216 / +971 4 224 5555