Kolkata (CCU) to Dubai (DXB) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Kolkata to Dubai
Kolkata To Dubai Flight Schedule ( 2 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Kolkata to Dubai, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport with an IATA code DXB.While in Dubai, enjoy a comfortable stay at Sapphire Hotel, Baku , Dar Al Masyaf Madinat Jumeirah or Al Maha Desert Resort
Between Kolkata and Dubai, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 11 flights travel from Kolkata to Dubai The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 04:55:00. Kolkata to Dubai flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 8816. This may extend up to ₹ 336403. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
Kolkata, the capital of West Bengal, is known for its colonial architecture, cultural festivals and art galleries. Also, referred as the ‘City of Joy’, Kolkata will charm you with its old world heritage and culture.
With a rich historic legacy, Kolkata’s importance to the country remains undiminished to this day. The city is a celebration of Bengali culture, but it is also a hub of commerce and industry. Recently, Kolkata has emerged as the nucleus of the IT industry in the state and is home to several leading national and multi-national IT companies. The city also has a lot to offer to those who are on the lookout for entertainment and leisure.
Kolkata is easily accessible and well connected not just with other cities in the country, but with various international locations, as it is home to the Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International (NSCBI) Airport. Located in the Dum Dum region, the airport is roughly 15 km from the city center. The Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International (NSCBI) Airport is one of the busiest airports in India in terms of passenger traffic. The airport features only a single integrated terminal for all the flights and it is referred to as Terminal 2.
It is easy to access the Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International (NSCBI) Airport as it is well connected by local transport. Buses ply at regular intervals between the airport and other areas. You can even use the special luxury bus services that ply between the airport and the city. If you prefer private transport, you can book a pre-paid cab, radio cab or Kolkata’s famous yellow cabs.
Be wary in case you are traveling to Kolkata during the monsoon season, as the Dum Dum area experiences bad weather that affects flight schedules.
Dubai is the most populated and developed of all cities in the UAE. Although best known for its shopping centers, splendid skyscrapers, and extravagant modern architecture, Dubai has a lot more to offer to tourists. You will discover the true spirit of Dubai in the quiet by-lanes, bustling ‘souks’, and vast stretches of sand dunes.
Dubai is a perfect mix of history, culture, and modernity, making it a suitable destination for every possible kind of tourist. From the latest designer fashion apparel, to exotic spices, gold and diamond jewelry, shopaholics can expect the best experience in Dubai. Walking in and out of the city’s glitzy malls, with spectacular fountains is an experience in itself.
It is easy to reach this ideal destination as Dubai has two international Airports – the Dubai International Airport (DXB) and the Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC). Dubai International Airport is one of the busiest international airports in the world. It has three terminals that offer international flights, regional and low-cost flights, while the third is meant exclusively for Emirates Airline passengers. Dubai International Airport is connected to the metro rail network and can be accessed via taxis and buses as well.
The Al Maktoum International Airport is referred to as the airport of the future and is close to ‘New Dubai’. The Al Maktoum Airport currently has one passenger terminal that caters to both international and domestic flights. This airport can be accessed via buses and the nearest metro station to the airport is Ibn Battuta, from where buses and taxis are available to the airport.
Keep in mind that metro services are not available on Friday mornings and services only start by 1pm on Fridays, so plan your trip to from the airport accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Kolkata to Dubai? These airline brands fly from Kolkata to Dubai - Emirates
- How many weekly flights from Kolkata to Dubai? There are 11 weekly flights from Kolkata to Dubai. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Emirates has 11
- When does the first flight leave from Kolkata? The first flight from Kolkata to Dubai is at 9:45 AM, which is Emirates airline 571 followed by Emirates 573 which leaves at 8:40 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from Kolkata? The last flight from Kolkata to Dubai is at 8:40 PM which is Emirates.
- What is the airport code of Kolkata and Dubai? Airport code of Kolkata is CCU and Dubai is DXB.
- What is the name of the airport in Kolkata? The name of the primary airport in Kolkata is Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Dubai? The name of the primary airport in Dubai is Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Kolkata to Dubai? Kolkata to Dubai flights cost between ₹ 8816 and ₹ 336403 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Kolkata to Dubai in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 04:55:00 to reach from Kolkata to Dubai.
- What are some good options to stay at Dubai? When in Dubai, you may stay at Sapphire Hotel, Baku , Dar Al Masyaf Madinat Jumeirah or Al Maha Desert Resort
Kolkata Airport Details
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
- "Airport Director
- 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Dubai Airport Details
- Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport
- E 311 - United Arab Emirates
- (+971) 4 885 0710