Bangkok (BKK) Kolkata (CCU) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Bangkok to Kolkata
Bangkok To Kolkata Flight Schedule ( 8 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Bangkok to Kolkata, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport with an IATA code CCU.While in Kolkata, enjoy a comfortable stay at Hotel BH Boutique , Taj Bengal Hotel or Swissotel Kolkata These are some of the top hotels in Kolkata. The Sonnet , Senses Hotel and Novotel Kolkata Hotel and Residences are located near the Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport airport.
Between Bangkok and Kolkata, 7 airlines are operational In a week, around 52 flights travel from Bangkok to Kolkata The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 02:30:00. Bangkok to Kolkata flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 4986. This may extend up to ₹ 132874. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
The capital city of Thailand, Bangkok boasts of a rich history and it instantly evokes images of an exotic orient, but it is so much more. Bangkok is a commercial hub, a religious city and the center of Thai culture; it is among Asia's most popular tourist destinations. It is here that tradition and modernity collide to produce a truly harmonious blend of cultures.
Bangkok is known for its active nightlife, oriental architecture, rich culture, and its eclectic street life. Situated on the banks of the Chao Phraya River, and once the seat of the Ayutthaya and Chakri dynasties, today Bangkok features among the topmost urban spaces in the world. Explore the old neighborhoods of Khao San Road and Chinatown to add a local flavor to your experience.
Getting in and out of the city is fairly easy, as Bangkok is home to not one, but two international airports; Suvarnabhumi Airport and the Don Mueang International Airport. The Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) is located in the Bang Phil District of the Samut Prakan Province, at a distance of approximately 30 kilometers from downtown Bangkok. It operates from a single terminal and is one of world’s largest single terminal airports.
The Don Mueang International Airport (BMK) is one of the world’s busiest international airports. It served as the main international airport before Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport took over as the main airport.
Both airports are accessible by road via public buses, car rental services, and taxis. There is a free shuttle bus service that also runs between Don Mueang International Airport and Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
Kolkata, the capital of West Bengal, is known for its colonial architecture, cultural festivals and art galleries. Also, referred as the ‘City of Joy’, Kolkata will charm you with its old world heritage and culture.
With a rich historic legacy, Kolkata’s importance to the country remains undiminished to this day. The city is a celebration of Bengali culture, but it is also a hub of commerce and industry. Recently, Kolkata has emerged as the nucleus of the IT industry in the state and is home to several leading national and multi-national IT companies. The city also has a lot to offer to those who are on the lookout for entertainment and leisure.
Kolkata is easily accessible and well connected not just with other cities in the country, but with various international locations, as it is home to the Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International (NSCBI) Airport. Located in the Dum Dum region, the airport is roughly 15 km from the city center. The Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International (NSCBI) Airport is one of the busiest airports in India in terms of passenger traffic. The airport features only a single integrated terminal for all the flights and it is referred to as Terminal 2.
It is easy to access the Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International (NSCBI) Airport as it is well connected by local transport. Buses ply at regular intervals between the airport and other areas. You can even use the special luxury bus services that ply between the airport and the city. If you prefer private transport, you can book a pre-paid cab, radio cab or Kolkata’s famous yellow cabs.
Be wary in case you are traveling to Kolkata during the monsoon season, as the Dum Dum area experiences bad weather that affects flight schedules.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Bangkok to Kolkata? These airline brands fly from Bangkok to Kolkata - Thai Air Asia, IndiGo, Druk Air, SpiceJet, Bellview Airlines, All Nippon, and Thai Airways
- How many weekly flights from Bangkok to Kolkata? There are 52 weekly flights from Bangkok to Kolkata. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Thai Air Asia has 7, IndiGo has 14, Druk Air has 3, SpiceJet has 7, Bellview Airlines has 7, All Nippon has 7, and Thai Airways has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Bangkok? The first flight from Bangkok to Kolkata is at 12:10 AM, which is Thai Air Asia airline 120 followed by IndiGo 78 which leaves at 2:05 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Bangkok? The last flight from Bangkok to Kolkata is at 11:45 PM which is Thai Airways.
- What is the airport code of Bangkok and Kolkata? Airport code of Bangkok is BKK and Kolkata is CCU.
- What is the name of the airport in Bangkok? The name of the primary airport in Bangkok is Suvarnabhumi Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Kolkata? The name of the primary airport in Kolkata is Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Bangkok to Kolkata? Bangkok to Kolkata flights cost between ₹ 4986 and ₹ 132874 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Bangkok to Kolkata in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 02:30:00 to reach from Bangkok to Kolkata.
- What are some good options to stay at Kolkata? When in Kolkata, you may stay at Hotel BH Boutique , Taj Bengal Hotel or Swissotel Kolkata
- Which hotels are located near the Kolkata airport? Some of the top hotels near Kolkata airport are The Sonnet , Senses Hotel and Novotel Kolkata Hotel and Residences
Bangkok Airport Details
- Suvarnabhumi Airport
- "999 Bang Na-Trat
- (+66) 2 132 1888
Kolkata Airport Details
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
- "Airport Director
- 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)