Mumbai (BOM) to Kolkata (CCU) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Mumbai to Kolkata
Mumbai to Kolkata Flight Schedule ( 19 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Mumbai to Kolkata, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport with an IATA code CCU.While in Kolkata, enjoy a comfortable stay at Hotel BH Boutique , Taj Bengal Hotel or Swissotel Kolkata These are some of the top hotels in Kolkata. The Sonnet , Senses Hotel and Hotel Monotel are located near the Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport airport.
Between Mumbai and Kolkata, 4 airlines are operational In a week, around 127 flights travel from Mumbai to Kolkata The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 02:25:00. Mumbai to Kolkata flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 2808. This may extend up to ₹ 20096. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Mumbai (BOM)
The capital city of Maharashtra has emerged as a city with historic links, breathtaking British architecture, and a stunning coastline. This city is a melting pot of entertainment, culture, and commerce. Mumbai is a city with multi-cultural lifestyle and a vibrant nature.
It is also referred as the financial hub in the global chain of financial centers because it houses the largest port of India and is also home to the Bollywood film industry. The city also houses the offices of the RBI (Reserve Bank of India), BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange), NSE (National Stock Exchange of India), and the corporate headquarters of several leading Indian and global business conglomerates.
The Chatrapati Shivaji International (CSI) Airport, located in the Mumbai is one of the largest aviation hubs in the country. As the city attracts both business and leisure travelers from across the world, it is the second busiest airport in India. To manage the air traffic, the Domestic and International terminals are situated in different locations in the western suburbs of Mumbai.
Travelling to and from the airport is quite convenient. There are a number of car rentals and fleet owners that offer services at both the terminals. You can easily rely on radio cabs, pre-paid taxis and public transport services, as they are easily available throughout the city, including the airport itself. In case you need to change terminals, from Domestic to International or vice versa, Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport offers the In-Terminal transfer. AC buses ply between the terminals at short intervals throughout the day.
If you are visiting during the monsoon, you should plan your departure for the airport carefully, as the traffic is a major issue. Keep in mind that fare refusals from autorickshaw and taxi drivers are not uncommon, so call for a radio cab or taxi in advance.
About Kolkata (CCU)
Kolkata, the capital of West Bengal, is known for its colonial architecture, cultural festivals and art galleries. Also, referred as the ‘City of Joy’, Kolkata will charm you with its old world heritage and culture.
With a rich historic legacy, Kolkata’s importance to the country remains undiminished to this day. The city is a celebration of Bengali culture, but it is also a hub of commerce and industry. Recently, Kolkata has emerged as the nucleus of the IT industry in the state and is home to several leading national and multi-national IT companies. The city also has a lot to offer to those who are on the lookout for entertainment and leisure.
Kolkata is easily accessible and well connected not just with other cities in the country, but with various international locations, as it is home to the Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International (NSCBI) Airport. Located in the Dum Dum region, the airport is roughly 15 km from the city center. The Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International (NSCBI) Airport is one of the busiest airports in India in terms of passenger traffic. The airport features only a single integrated terminal for all the flights and it is referred to as Terminal 2.
It is easy to access the Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International (NSCBI) Airport as it is well connected by local transport. Buses ply at regular intervals between the airport and other areas. You can even use the special luxury bus services that ply between the airport and the city. If you prefer private transport, you can book a pre-paid cab, radio cab or Kolkata’s famous yellow cabs.
Be wary in case you are traveling to Kolkata during the monsoon season, as the Dum Dum area experiences bad weather that affects flight schedules.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Mumbai to Kolkata? These airline brands fly from Mumbai to Kolkata - Jet Airways, SpiceJet, Air India, and IndiGo
- How many weekly flights from Mumbai to Kolkata? There are 127 weekly flights from Mumbai to Kolkata. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Jet Airways has 57, SpiceJet has 14, Air India has 14, and IndiGo has 42
- When does the first flight leave from Mumbai? The first flight from Mumbai to Kolkata is at 2:15 AM, which is Jet Airways airline 484 followed by SpiceJet 876 which leaves at 5:45 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Mumbai? The last flight from Mumbai to Kolkata is at 9:55 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of Mumbai and Kolkata? Airport code of Mumbai is BOM and Kolkata is CCU.
- What is the name of the airport in Mumbai? The name of the primary airport in Mumbai is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Kolkata? The name of the primary airport in Kolkata is Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Mumbai to Kolkata? Mumbai to Kolkata flights cost between ₹ 2808 and ₹ 20096 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Mumbai to Kolkata in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 02:25:00 to reach from Mumbai to Kolkata.
- What are some good options to stay at Kolkata? When in Kolkata, you may stay at Hotel BH Boutique , Taj Bengal Hotel or Swissotel Kolkata
- Which hotels are located near the Kolkata airport? Some of the top hotels near Kolkata airport are The Sonnet , Senses Hotel and Hotel Monotel
Mumbai Airport Details
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- "Sahar Rd
- 022 6685 1010
- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kolkata Airport Details
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
- "Airport Director
- 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)