Pune (PNQ) New Delhi (DEL) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Pune to New Delhi
Pune to New Delhi Flight Schedule ( 27 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Pune to New Delhi, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Indira Gandhi International Airport with an IATA code DEL.While in New Delhi, enjoy a comfortable stay at The Leela Palace New Delhi , The Imperial New Delhi or Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport These are some of the top hotels in New Delhi. ITC Maurya-A Luxury Collection Hotel , WelcomHotel Dwarka-ITC Hotel Group and Pullman New Delhi Aerocity-An AccorHotels Brand are located near the Indira Gandhi International Airport airport.
Between Pune and New Delhi, 7 airlines are operational In a week, around 171 flights travel from Pune to New Delhi The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01:55:00. Pune to New Delhi flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 2199. This may extend up to ₹ 17530. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Pune (PNQ)
Once regarded by many as ‘Pensioner’s Paradise’, Pune has now grown into a vibrant metro, in its own right. The city today is a sprawling hub of industry, education, entertainment, and IT companies. Pune offers visitors an eclectic mix of vintage and cosmopolitan culture and it promises an insight into its glorious Maratha history through sites like Sinhagad Fort, along with other monuments like Lal Mahal and the Aga Khan Palace.
The city is also referred to as the ‘Oxford of the East’ as it witnesses a huge influx of youths to its numerous centers of higher learning. The beautiful city also boasts of a vibrant nightlife and lively ambiance that will satiate most visitors.
It is very easy to reach this magnificent city because of the Pune Airport (PNQ), located in Lohegaon, which is 10 km from the city center. It is one of the critical aviation hubs in India and serves the city of Pune and other neighboring cities. Pune Airport hosts both international, as well as domestic air traffic and can manage the traffic of 1.12 million passengers. Pune Airport has an integrated terminal to handle the air traffic. Terminal 1 handles both the domestic and international flight arrivals and departures. As the airport serves the Indian Air Force, there might be some delay with the nighttime flights.
Traveling between the airport and the city is fairly simple in Pune as it is well-connected by public transport. The Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mandal Ltd. (PMPML) provides an affordable transport option to commute between the airport and the city. If you don’t want to travel by bus, you can also use radio-cabs and pre-paid taxi services that are available at the airport to ensure quick transport.
About New Delhi (DEL)
New Delhi, the capital city of India, is a city of extremes. The city is an eclectic mix of old and new, with an old Delhi, the capital of Mughal India characterized by a maze of narrow lanes, crumbling havelis, culturally rich monuments, and historic mosques and the New Delhi that is characterized by tree-lined avenues, splendid government buildings, and skyscrapers. It is a city where the past and present come together in a celebration of culture and beauty.
New Delhi will not disappoint shoppers, as there are a number of markets filled with handicrafts, silverware, silks, and ready-made garments. Whether you are looking for the designer labels or local wares, you can easily find it all in Delhi’s markets.
The easiest and fastest way to travel to New Delhi is by air. The Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport, in New Delhi, is India’s largest and busiest airport. It is the eighth largest airport in the world and was built during World War II. There are two terminals at the New Delhi Airport. Terminal 1 handles the rush of domestic flights, with Terminal 1C for arrivals and 1D for departures. Terminal 3 is for both domestic and international flights.
It is very convenient to travel to and from the airport, as it is well-connected with public transport. The superfast express metro, the ‘Orange Line’, runs between Dwarka Sector 21 station and New Delhi station. Inter-state and inter-city bus services also ply between the airport and city. You can also make use of car rental services and radio-taxis, to travel to and from the airport.
As the airport is quite large it is best to be on time to avoid confusion and to avoid missing flights. Delhi is also quite infamous for its traffic jams so take this into account when heading to the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Pune to New Delhi? These airline brands fly from Pune to New Delhi - GoAir, IndiGo, Vistara Airlines, Jet Airways, SpiceJet, Air India, and JetLite
- How many weekly flights from Pune to New Delhi? There are 171 weekly flights from Pune to New Delhi. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - GoAir has 20, IndiGo has 60, Vistara Airlines has 20, Jet Airways has 31, SpiceJet has 13, Air India has 20, and JetLite has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Pune? The first flight from Pune to New Delhi is at 1:20 AM, which is GoAir airline 176 followed by IndiGo 6698 which leaves at 2:10 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Pune? The last flight from Pune to New Delhi is at 11:30 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of Pune and New Delhi? Airport code of Pune is PNQ and New Delhi is DEL.
- What is the name of the airport in Pune? The name of the primary airport in Pune is Pune Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in New Delhi? The name of the primary airport in New Delhi is Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Pune to New Delhi? Pune to New Delhi flights cost between ₹ 2199 and ₹ 17530 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Pune to New Delhi in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01:55:00 to reach from Pune to New Delhi.
- What are some good options to stay at New Delhi? When in New Delhi, you may stay at The Leela Palace New Delhi , The Imperial New Delhi or Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport
- Which hotels are located near the New Delhi airport? Some of the top hotels near New Delhi airport are ITC Maurya-A Luxury Collection Hotel , WelcomHotel Dwarka-ITC Hotel Group and Pullman New Delhi Aerocity-An AccorHotels Brand
Pune Airport Details
- Pune Airport
- "Airport Director / Public Information Officer
New Delhi Airport Details
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- "Airport Road
- 91 124 3376000.