Amritsar (ATQ) New Delhi (DEL) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Amritsar to New Delhi
Amritsar to New Delhi Flight Schedule ( 14 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Amritsar to New Delhi, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Indira Gandhi International Airport with an IATA code DEL.While in New Delhi, enjoy a comfortable stay at The Leela Palace New Delhi , The Imperial New Delhi or Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport These are some of the top hotels in New Delhi. ITC Maurya-A Luxury Collection Hotel , Taj Diplomatic Enclave and The Leela Ambience Gurgaon Hotel & Residences are located near the Indira Gandhi International Airport airport.
Between Amritsar and New Delhi, 5 airlines are operational In a week, around 92 flights travel from Amritsar to New Delhi The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01:00:00. Amritsar to New Delhi flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 2111. This may extend up to ₹ 21628. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Amritsar (ATQ)
Amritsar, home to the beautiful Golden Temple, is one of those cities that embraces the old and the new, but unlike most others, it keeps them firmly apart. A city that does not shy away from modernity and progress, Amritsar also preserves its rich cultural and religious heritage with great zeal. The tiny, crowded bazaars and old buildings dominate one side of the city, while the luxurious malls and shiny hotels dominate the other.
Amritsar has many religious sites and historic temples and is an important pilgrimage site for Sikhism. But, religious or not, the old city is fascinating to all tourists with its rich collection of historic sites and monuments. The modern part of the city that is developing exponentially also has a lot to offer, from the local lifestyle and fashion, to delicious food and entertainment.
It is easy to reach this holy city, as Sri Guru Ram Das Jee International Airport is located approximately 11 km from the city center of Amritsar. The airport is one of the largest in North India. Amritsar’s airport has only one integrated terminal for both domestic and international arrivals and departures. The new terminal can handle over 1.46 million passengers annually.
Private cars and regular bus services from the airport can get you to any part of the city and even outside the city and vice-versa. The railway station is located 23 kilometers from the airport and is well-connected by road.
During the winter months, fog severely effects visibility and there are frequent delays and cancellations of flights. It is best to get the latest flight information before you leave for the airport.
About New Delhi (DEL)
New Delhi, the capital city of India, is a city of extremes. The city is an eclectic mix of old and new, with an old Delhi, the capital of Mughal India characterized by a maze of narrow lanes, crumbling havelis, culturally rich monuments, and historic mosques and the New Delhi that is characterized by tree-lined avenues, splendid government buildings, and skyscrapers. It is a city where the past and present come together in a celebration of culture and beauty.
New Delhi will not disappoint shoppers, as there are a number of markets filled with handicrafts, silverware, silks, and ready-made garments. Whether you are looking for the designer labels or local wares, you can easily find it all in Delhi’s markets.
The easiest and fastest way to travel to New Delhi is by air. The Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport, in New Delhi, is India’s largest and busiest airport. It is the eighth largest airport in the world and was built during World War II. There are two terminals at the New Delhi Airport. Terminal 1 handles the rush of domestic flights, with Terminal 1C for arrivals and 1D for departures. Terminal 3 is for both domestic and international flights.
It is very convenient to travel to and from the airport, as it is well-connected with public transport. The superfast express metro, the ‘Orange Line’, runs between Dwarka Sector 21 station and New Delhi station. Inter-state and inter-city bus services also ply between the airport and city. You can also make use of car rental services and radio-taxis, to travel to and from the airport.
As the airport is quite large it is best to be on time to avoid confusion and to avoid missing flights. Delhi is also quite infamous for its traffic jams so take this into account when heading to the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Amritsar to New Delhi? These airline brands fly from Amritsar to New Delhi - IndiGo, Air India, Jet Airways, Vistara Airlines, and SpiceJet
- How many weekly flights from Amritsar to New Delhi? There are 92 weekly flights from Amritsar to New Delhi. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - IndiGo has 21, Air India has 28, Jet Airways has 22, Vistara Airlines has 14, and SpiceJet has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Amritsar? The first flight from Amritsar to New Delhi is at 6:45 AM, which is IndiGo airline 525 followed by Air India 454 which leaves at 6:50 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Amritsar? The last flight from Amritsar to New Delhi is at 10:40 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of Amritsar and New Delhi? Airport code of Amritsar is ATQ and New Delhi is DEL.
- What is the name of the airport in Amritsar? The name of the primary airport in Amritsar is Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in New Delhi? The name of the primary airport in New Delhi is Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Amritsar to New Delhi? Amritsar to New Delhi flights cost between ₹ 2111 and ₹ 21628 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Amritsar to New Delhi in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01:00:00 to reach from Amritsar to New Delhi.
- What are some good options to stay at New Delhi? When in New Delhi, you may stay at The Leela Palace New Delhi , The Imperial New Delhi or Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport
- Which hotels are located near the New Delhi airport? Some of the top hotels near New Delhi airport are ITC Maurya-A Luxury Collection Hotel , Taj Diplomatic Enclave and The Leela Ambience Gurgaon Hotel & Residences
Amritsar Airport Details
- Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport
- "Airport Director / Public Information Officer
New Delhi Airport Details
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- "Airport Road
- 91 124 3376000.