Jammu (IXJ) to New Delhi (DEL) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Jammu to New Delhi
Jammu to New Delhi Flight Schedule ( 14 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Jammu to New Delhi, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Indira Gandhi International Airport with an IATA code DEL.While in New Delhi, enjoy a comfortable stay at The Leela Palace New Delhi , The Imperial New Delhi or Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport These are some of the top hotels in New Delhi. The Oberoi Gurgaon , Trident Gurgaon and The Leela Palace New Delhi are located near the Indira Gandhi International Airport airport.
Between Jammu and New Delhi, 5 airlines are operational In a week, around 92 flights travel from Jammu to New Delhi The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01h 05m. Jammu to New Delhi flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 1768. This may extend up to ₹ 17713. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Jammu (IXJ)
Jammu is the winter capital of the state of Jammu and Kashmir and although not as celebrated as Srinagar, it has a lot to offer to travelers, including great views, scrumptious food, splendid temples, and a fascinating history. Increasing urbanization and modernization has still not affected the old-world charm of this beautiful city.
Jammu is a land of beautiful palaces and ancient temples and is therefore called the ‘City of Temples’. The city occupies an important position in Hindu mythology, so it is not surprising that a number of old and beautiful temples are scattered across the city. While you are in Jammu, make it a point to visit some of these important monuments and temples like Bahu Fort, Gupawala Mandir, and the Raghunath Temple.
The easiest and fasted way to reach Jammu is by air. The city is home to Jammu Civil Enclave, better known simply as Jammu airport. This is a domestic airport that operates flights from one terminal, which has a capacity of handling 180 passengers during peak hours.
Jammu’s airport is easily accessible, as the central bus station is located at a distance of 10 km from the airport, with buses plying frequently between the airport and various locations within the city. The city’s railway station is also 10 km from the airport. If you prefer to travel to avoid using public transport, you can also hire private taxis to commute to and from the airport.
Since Jammu experiences volatile weather conditions during winters and monsoons it is recommended to re-check flight schedules and weather forecasts and make plans accordingly. Landslides are quite common in Jammu and this can greatly impede travel.
About New Delhi (DEL)
New Delhi, the capital city of India, is a city of extremes. The city is an eclectic mix of old and new, with an old Delhi, the capital of Mughal India characterized by a maze of narrow lanes, crumbling havelis, culturally rich monuments, and historic mosques and the New Delhi that is characterized by tree-lined avenues, splendid government buildings, and skyscrapers. It is a city where the past and present come together in a celebration of culture and beauty.
New Delhi will not disappoint shoppers, as there are a number of markets filled with handicrafts, silverware, silks, and ready-made garments. Whether you are looking for the designer labels or local wares, you can easily find it all in Delhi’s markets.
The easiest and fastest way to travel to New Delhi is by air. The Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport, in New Delhi, is India’s largest and busiest airport. It is the eighth largest airport in the world and was built during World War II. There are two terminals at the New Delhi Airport. Terminal 1 handles the rush of domestic flights, with Terminal 1C for arrivals and 1D for departures. Terminal 3 is for both domestic and international flights.
It is very convenient to travel to and from the airport, as it is well-connected with public transport. The superfast express metro, the ‘Orange Line’, runs between Dwarka Sector 21 station and New Delhi station. Inter-state and inter-city bus services also ply between the airport and city. You can also make use of car rental services and radio-taxis, to travel to and from the airport.
As the airport is quite large it is best to be on time to avoid confusion and to avoid missing flights. Delhi is also quite infamous for its traffic jams so take this into account when heading to the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Jammu to New Delhi? These airline brands fly from Jammu to New Delhi - IndiGo, Air India, SpiceJet, Vistara Airlines, and GoAir
- How many weekly flights from Jammu to New Delhi? There are 92 weekly flights from Jammu to New Delhi. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - IndiGo has 35, Air India has 14, SpiceJet has 22, Vistara Airlines has 7, and GoAir has 14
- When does the first flight leave from Jammu? The first flight from Jammu to New Delhi is at 9:35 AM, which is IndiGo airline 554 followed by Air India 9614 which leaves at 9:50 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Jammu? The last flight from Jammu to New Delhi is at 4:15 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of Jammu and New Delhi? Airport code of Jammu is IXJ and New Delhi is DEL.
- What is the name of the airport in Jammu? The name of the primary airport in Jammu is Jammu Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in New Delhi? The name of the primary airport in New Delhi is Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Jammu to New Delhi? Jammu to New Delhi flights cost between ₹ 1768 and ₹ 17713 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Jammu to New Delhi in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01h 05m to reach from Jammu to New Delhi.
- What are some good options to stay at New Delhi? When in New Delhi, you may stay at The Leela Palace New Delhi , The Imperial New Delhi or Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport
- Which hotels are located near the New Delhi airport? Some of the top hotels near New Delhi airport are The Oberoi Gurgaon , Trident Gurgaon and The Leela Palace New Delhi
New Delhi Airport Details
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- "Airport Road
- 91 124 3376000.