Leh (IXL) to New Delhi (DEL) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Leh to New Delhi
Leh to New Delhi Flight Schedule ( 7 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Leh to New Delhi, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Indira Gandhi International Airport with an IATA code DEL.While in New Delhi, enjoy a comfortable stay at The Leela Palace New Delhi , The Imperial New Delhi or Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport These are some of the top hotels in New Delhi. The Oberoi Gurgaon , Taj Diplomatic Enclave and Le Meridien Gurgaon are located near the Indira Gandhi International Airport airport.
Between Leh and New Delhi, 4 airlines are operational In a week, around 45 flights travel from Leh to New Delhi The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01h 20m. Leh to New Delhi flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 2100. This may extend up to ₹ 18669. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Leh (IXL)
If there’s one place in India that is known for its natural beauty and its awe-inspiring mountains, it is without any doubt the city of Leh. The high-altitude desert city, in the Himalayas, is the capital of the Leh region in northern India’s Jammu and Kashmir state. The city draws a large number of domestic and international tourists. With its pleasant climate, the city is open and welcoming to tourists in both the summer and winter months.
Its flawless natural beauty, steep rocky ridges, and snow-covered mountain peaks create the perfect setup for a range of activities like trekking, mountain biking, rafting, and mountaineering. Explorers and adventurers can be sure of out-of-this-world experiences and will fall in love with the city.
The moment you land in Leh, the clean air and clear blue skies above will take your breath away. The snow-clad peaks, mountain flowers, deep valleys, and magnificent streams that flow through it will give you the tranquility that most seek but few find.
You can reach Leh easily by flight, as it is connected via the Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport, also known as the Leh Airport, which is located at 10,000 feet above sea level, making it one of the highest airports in the world. The total capacity of its single terminal is 150 passengers for departures and arrivals.
The bus stand is located just 5 kilometers from the airport. Prepaid taxis and other buses are also easily available within the airport area, making it convenient for passengers to reach their destinations. At a distance of 5.5 kilometers from the airport, the railway station is also conveniently located, improving connectivity and comfort.
About New Delhi (DEL)
New Delhi, the capital city of India, is a city of extremes. The city is an eclectic mix of old and new, with an old Delhi, the capital of Mughal India characterized by a maze of narrow lanes, crumbling havelis, culturally rich monuments, and historic mosques and the New Delhi that is characterized by tree-lined avenues, splendid government buildings, and skyscrapers. It is a city where the past and present come together in a celebration of culture and beauty.
New Delhi will not disappoint shoppers, as there are a number of markets filled with handicrafts, silverware, silks, and ready-made garments. Whether you are looking for the designer labels or local wares, you can easily find it all in Delhi’s markets.
The easiest and fastest way to travel to New Delhi is by air. The Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport, in New Delhi, is India’s largest and busiest airport. It is the eighth largest airport in the world and was built during World War II. There are two terminals at the New Delhi Airport. Terminal 1 handles the rush of domestic flights, with Terminal 1C for arrivals and 1D for departures. Terminal 3 is for both domestic and international flights.
It is very convenient to travel to and from the airport, as it is well-connected with public transport. The superfast express metro, the ‘Orange Line’, runs between Dwarka Sector 21 station and New Delhi station. Inter-state and inter-city bus services also ply between the airport and city. You can also make use of car rental services and radio-taxis, to travel to and from the airport.
As the airport is quite large it is best to be on time to avoid confusion and to avoid missing flights. Delhi is also quite infamous for its traffic jams so take this into account when heading to the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Leh to New Delhi? These airline brands fly from Leh to New Delhi - Jet Airways, GoAir, Vistara Airlines, and Air India
- How many weekly flights from Leh to New Delhi? There are 45 weekly flights from Leh to New Delhi. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Jet Airways has 10, GoAir has 21, Vistara Airlines has 7, and Air India has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Leh? The first flight from Leh to New Delhi is at 7:40 AM, which is Jet Airways airline 2369 followed by GoAir 204 which leaves at 8:35 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Leh? The last flight from Leh to New Delhi is at 11:20 AM which is GoAir.
- What is the airport code of Leh and New Delhi? Airport code of Leh is IXL and New Delhi is DEL.
- What is the name of the airport in Leh? The name of the primary airport in Leh is Leh Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in New Delhi? The name of the primary airport in New Delhi is Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Leh to New Delhi? Leh to New Delhi flights cost between ₹ 2100 and ₹ 18669 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Leh to New Delhi in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01h 20m to reach from Leh to New Delhi.
- What are some good options to stay at New Delhi? When in New Delhi, you may stay at The Leela Palace New Delhi , The Imperial New Delhi or Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport
- Which hotels are located near the New Delhi airport? Some of the top hotels near New Delhi airport are The Oberoi Gurgaon , Taj Diplomatic Enclave and Le Meridien Gurgaon
Leh Airport Details
- Leh Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport
New Delhi Airport Details
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- "Airport Road
- 91 124 3376000.