Bhopal (BHO) to New Delhi (DEL) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Bhopal to New Delhi
Bhopal to New Delhi Flight Schedule ( 7 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Bhopal to New Delhi, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Indira Gandhi International Airport with an IATA code DEL.While in New Delhi, enjoy a comfortable stay at The Leela Palace New Delhi , The Imperial New Delhi or Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport These are some of the top hotels in New Delhi. ITC Maurya-A Luxury Collection Hotel , Trident Gurgaon and Taj Diplomatic Enclave are located near the Indira Gandhi International Airport airport.
Between Bhopal and New Delhi, 3 airlines are operational In a week, around 31 flights travel from Bhopal to New Delhi The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01h 15m. Bhopal to New Delhi flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 2209. This may extend up to ₹ 17597. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Bhopal (BHO)
The capital city of Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal, is popularly known as the ‘Seat of the Nawabs’. Bhopal is an ideal tourist destination, thanks to its ancient monuments, mighty hills, magnificent lakes, and the spectacular natural beauty. The historical significance of the city combined with its rich, colorful and vibrant culture and tradition, and the love for art and music is what makes Bhopal a traveler’s delight.
The variety of festivals celebrated in Bhopal throughout the year gives tourists an amazing opportunity to get to see the real spirit of the city. If you love shopping the city will not disappoint. Make it a point to explore the many narrow streets and bylanes that cut through the city, as this will give you a chance to shop for traditional artifacts and handicrafts that make excellent souvenirs.
Bhopal is easily accessible via Raja Bhoj Airport, also known as Bhopal Airport, which is located in Gandhi Nagar, at a distance of around 15 km from the city center. The airport handles both domestic and international flight operations from its new integrated terminal. There are 10 immigration counters and 14 check-in counters to ensure convenience and efficiency for travelers.
The airport is well-connected to the railway station and bus station by road. Buses ply from the airport to the various places in the city and vice-versa. Tourists can even hire private taxis and cabs to reach their destinations within the city of Bhopal.
During the monsoon and winter months, flight cancellations and delays are quite common in Bhopal, so it is advisable to check flight schedules before you checkout of your hotel.
About New Delhi (DEL)
New Delhi, the capital city of India, is a city of extremes. The city is an eclectic mix of old and new, with an old Delhi, the capital of Mughal India characterized by a maze of narrow lanes, crumbling havelis, culturally rich monuments, and historic mosques and the New Delhi that is characterized by tree-lined avenues, splendid government buildings, and skyscrapers. It is a city where the past and present come together in a celebration of culture and beauty.
New Delhi will not disappoint shoppers, as there are a number of markets filled with handicrafts, silverware, silks, and ready-made garments. Whether you are looking for the designer labels or local wares, you can easily find it all in Delhi’s markets.
The easiest and fastest way to travel to New Delhi is by air. The Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport, in New Delhi, is India’s largest and busiest airport. It is the eighth largest airport in the world and was built during World War II. There are two terminals at the New Delhi Airport. Terminal 1 handles the rush of domestic flights, with Terminal 1C for arrivals and 1D for departures. Terminal 3 is for both domestic and international flights.
It is very convenient to travel to and from the airport, as it is well-connected with public transport. The superfast express metro, the ‘Orange Line’, runs between Dwarka Sector 21 station and New Delhi station. Inter-state and inter-city bus services also ply between the airport and city. You can also make use of car rental services and radio-taxis, to travel to and from the airport.
As the airport is quite large it is best to be on time to avoid confusion and to avoid missing flights. Delhi is also quite infamous for its traffic jams so take this into account when heading to the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Bhopal to New Delhi? These airline brands fly from Bhopal to New Delhi - Jet Airways, JetLite, and Air India
- How many weekly flights from Bhopal to New Delhi? There are 31 weekly flights from Bhopal to New Delhi. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Jet Airways has 14, JetLite has 3, and Air India has 14
- When does the first flight leave from Bhopal? The first flight from Bhopal to New Delhi is at 7:35 AM, which is Jet Airways airline 7029 followed by Jet Airways 2642 which leaves at 7:35 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Bhopal? The last flight from Bhopal to New Delhi is at 9:50 PM which is Air India.
- What is the airport code of Bhopal and New Delhi? Airport code of Bhopal is BHO and New Delhi is DEL.
- What is the name of the airport in Bhopal? The name of the primary airport in Bhopal is Raja Bhoj International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in New Delhi? The name of the primary airport in New Delhi is Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Bhopal to New Delhi? Bhopal to New Delhi flights cost between ₹ 2209 and ₹ 17597 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Bhopal to New Delhi in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01h 15m to reach from Bhopal to New Delhi.
- What are some good options to stay at New Delhi? When in New Delhi, you may stay at The Leela Palace New Delhi , The Imperial New Delhi or Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport
- Which hotels are located near the New Delhi airport? Some of the top hotels near New Delhi airport are ITC Maurya-A Luxury Collection Hotel , Trident Gurgaon and Taj Diplomatic Enclave
Bhopal Airport Details
- Raja Bhoj International Airport
- "Airport Director
New Delhi Airport Details
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- "Airport Road
- 91 124 3376000.