Madurai (IXM) to New Delhi (DEL) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Madurai to New Delhi
Madurai to New Delhi Flight Schedule ( 5 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Madurai to New Delhi, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Indira Gandhi International Airport with an IATA code DEL.While in New Delhi, enjoy a comfortable stay at The Leela Palace New Delhi , The Imperial New Delhi or Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport These are some of the top hotels in New Delhi. Taj Diplomatic Enclave , The Oberoi Gurgaon and WelcomHotel Dwarka-ITC Hotel Group are located near the Indira Gandhi International Airport airport.
Between Madurai and New Delhi, 5 airlines are operational In a week, around 22 flights travel from Madurai to New Delhi The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 03h 15m. Madurai to New Delhi flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 3215. This may extend up to ₹ 11118. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Madurai (IXM)
Madurai is vibrant, soulful, mythical and chaotic enough to charm your senses and inspire you with its gentle breeze, music of devotion, and the fragrance of ceremonial flowers. Madurai is a thriving destination of Tamil culture, steeped in rich traditions, customs, colors, and beliefs. Here, you can visit the many temples, palaces, and marvelous edifices that date back centuries, showcasing not just the deep spirituality of the people, but also the architectural splendor of South India. Between the technological chaos and development, you’ll discover the calm and pure traditions and lifestyle within its small alleys and narrow streets.
Madurai is also known for its textiles, handicrafts, and jewelry. Travelers can take with them not only memories of this beautiful landscape, but also fine handloom and hand-woven sarees, as well as handicraft and woodcraft items, with intricate carvings. Madurai doesn’t fall short on its active nightlife, because it is a city that never sleeps.
You can easily reach this city of Gods and Kings as it is connected by the Madurai International Airport (IXM). The airport is situated at a distance of 12 km from the railway station and is therefore easily accessible from most anywhere in the city. There is an integrated terminal for both the domestic and international flight arrivals and departures. The airport can handle a flow of 250 passengers for arrivals and departures at the domestic and international terminals.
Travelling to and from the Madurai International Airport is equally easy, as there are numerous public transport options. City buses frequently ply to and from the airport to ensure and you can also hire taxis and car rental services that are available for travelers at the airport.
About New Delhi (DEL)
New Delhi, the capital city of India, is a city of extremes. The city is an eclectic mix of old and new, with an old Delhi, the capital of Mughal India characterized by a maze of narrow lanes, crumbling havelis, culturally rich monuments, and historic mosques and the New Delhi that is characterized by tree-lined avenues, splendid government buildings, and skyscrapers. It is a city where the past and present come together in a celebration of culture and beauty.
New Delhi will not disappoint shoppers, as there are a number of markets filled with handicrafts, silverware, silks, and ready-made garments. Whether you are looking for the designer labels or local wares, you can easily find it all in Delhi’s markets.
The easiest and fastest way to travel to New Delhi is by air. The Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport, in New Delhi, is India’s largest and busiest airport. It is the eighth largest airport in the world and was built during World War II. There are two terminals at the New Delhi Airport. Terminal 1 handles the rush of domestic flights, with Terminal 1C for arrivals and 1D for departures. Terminal 3 is for both domestic and international flights.
It is very convenient to travel to and from the airport, as it is well-connected with public transport. The superfast express metro, the ‘Orange Line’, runs between Dwarka Sector 21 station and New Delhi station. Inter-state and inter-city bus services also ply between the airport and city. You can also make use of car rental services and radio-taxis, to travel to and from the airport.
As the airport is quite large it is best to be on time to avoid confusion and to avoid missing flights. Delhi is also quite infamous for its traffic jams so take this into account when heading to the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Madurai to New Delhi? These airline brands fly from Madurai to New Delhi - SpiceJet, IndiGo, Jet Airways, Air India Express, and Air India
- How many weekly flights from Madurai to New Delhi? There are 22 weekly flights from Madurai to New Delhi. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - SpiceJet has 7, IndiGo has 1, Jet Airways has 6, Air India Express has 4, and Air India has 4
- When does the first flight leave from Madurai? The first flight from Madurai to New Delhi is at 11:30 AM, which is SpiceJet airline 106 followed by IndiGo 698 which leaves at 2:10 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from Madurai? The last flight from Madurai to New Delhi is at 1:50 PM which is Air India.
- What is the airport code of Madurai and New Delhi? Airport code of Madurai is IXM and New Delhi is DEL.
- What is the name of the airport in Madurai? The name of the primary airport in Madurai is Madurai Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in New Delhi? The name of the primary airport in New Delhi is Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Madurai to New Delhi? Madurai to New Delhi flights cost between ₹ 3215 and ₹ 11118 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Madurai to New Delhi in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 03h 15m to reach from Madurai to New Delhi.
- What are some good options to stay at New Delhi? When in New Delhi, you may stay at The Leela Palace New Delhi , The Imperial New Delhi or Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport
- Which hotels are located near the New Delhi airport? Some of the top hotels near New Delhi airport are Taj Diplomatic Enclave , The Oberoi Gurgaon and WelcomHotel Dwarka-ITC Hotel Group
Madurai Airport Details
- Madurai Airport
- "Airport Director
New Delhi Airport Details
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- "Airport Road
- 91 124 3376000.