Flights from New Delhi to Toronto onFare Calendar
Book Delhi to Toronto Flight Tickets @ Jaw Dropping Deals
Toronto the provincial capital city of Ontario is one of the most inhabited places in Canada. It is also the fastest developing city in North America. It is a global center of trade, tourism, finance, culture, and entertainment. People from all over the world consider Toronto as one of the best places to immigrate and live.
Planning to book Delhi to Toronto flights? If yes, don’t look elsewhere. Cleartrip lists flights from Delhi to Toronto and Toronto to Delhi flights by various airlines. Ours is a user-friendly site where searching and booking flights and hotels is extremely simple. If you book your Toronto flight tickets 90 days in advance you can save on your Delhi to Toronto flights.
Delhi to Toronto: Direct vs Connecting Flight
Delhi to Toronto flights cheap tickets can be bought from our portal. Direct flight on this route takes around 15 hours while a connecting flights with either 1 stop or 2 stops take up to 20 hours. British Airways, Air Canada, Lufthansa, Etihad Airways, Japan Airlines, Ethiopian Air are some carriers that operate on this route. Some halts on this route are Zurich, Brussels, Frankfurt, Heathrow, Amsterdam, Vancouver, and Abu Dhabi. Avail low Delhi to Toronto flights price tickets on Cleartrip by booking in advance.
Airport Name: Indira Gandhi International Airport
IATA Code: DEL
Airport Address: Palam, Delhi
Airport Name: Toronto Pearson International Airport
IATA Code: YYZ
Airport Address: 6301 Silver Dart Dr, Mississauga, ON L5P 1B2, Canada
Commuting to the Delhi Airport
You can reach the Delhi Airport by a private bus, cab or your own car. Metro train is another good option. From East Delhi airport is 25 km, from South Delhi, it is 16 km, from North Delhi, it is 38 km and from West Delhi IGI airport is 20 km.
Commuting from Toronto Airports
From Toronto Airport, you can take UP Express, bus, rail or taxi services to go to some of the nearest tourists places.
- Hop down to the nearby Square One Shopping Center.
- The Living Arts Center might exhibit shows, which can be interesting to you.
- Gocart and Playdium can be explored which are great entertainment zones.
- You can take a shuttle and explore the other tourist attractions.
- Many restaurants nearby to freshen up and have a good meal.
Delhi Tourist Guide
About Delhi: National Capital Territory of Delhi or Delhi is the capital city of India. The city has over 11 million people residing in it as per the 2011 Census. It is also the 2nd wealthiest city in India after Mumbai. Historically, Delhi has been the capital nation of many empires and kingdoms. The city has been captured, won, damaged and rebuilt many times since 6th century BCE.
The ancient and modern blend seamlessly in Delhi. A century back the British had shifted their capital from Kolkata to Delhi. Today the city is cosmopolitan and a place where dreams flourish. It is rich with culture, art, heritage, and craft in the most diverse form.
Delhi Weather & Temperature: The best times to visit Delhi are between the months of February and March and October and November. The entire time during these months it is quite pleasant. The October November temperature in Delhi ranges in between 20 degrees C and 25 degrees C. During February-March, it is between 15 and 5 degrees C. In extreme winter months of December-January, the mercury sometimes drops to 2 degrees C.
Delhi Food: This list is going to make your hunt for mouth-watering Delhi street food easy.
- Qureshi Kabab Corner: If you go in the Old Delhi by lanes, you can get the tenderest as well as grilled kebabs from this Qureshi Kebab corner.
- Karims: Karim’s is the most popular restaurant in Old Delhi. The original one is from the reigns of the Mughal Empire and is near the Jama Masjid. Today around 30 outlets of Karim’s is located all around in the city.
- Aslam Chicken: There are no other places in Delhi that serve butter chicken as good as Aslam Chicken.
- Old Famous Jalebi Wala: One of the best Indian sweets is the Jalebis. This is one of the oldest shops in Old Delhi which makes mouth-watering Jalebis.
Shopping in Delhi: Whether it is clothes, electronics, shoes, spices, pots, craft everything can be found in the Delhi markets.
- Delhi Haat: This is an initiative made by the Delhi government. If you want to shop for traditional handicrafts, shoes, clothing, gifts, and decorations, you will get it here in Delhi Haat. This entire market looks like a traditional village market.
- Janpath market: This is one of the must-visit places to shop when you are in Delhi. Products ranges can be diverse starting from Gujarati saris, Tibetan goods to clothing, shoes, jewelry and many others.
- Paharganj market: The Paharganj market has everything, which you can think about.
- Other markets: Sarojani Nagar, Kamla Market, Lajpat Nagar, South Ex. Market, Lal Quarter Market, Gaffar Market, Karol Bagh, Chandani Chownk, Palika Bazaar and more.
Key Attractions in Delhi: Some main attractions of Delhi worth a visit are Rashtrapati Bhawan, Jantar Mantar, Akshardham Temple, Chattarpur Temple, ISKON Temple, The Red Fort, Qutub Minar, The Lotus Temple, India Gate, Jama Masjid, Humayun’s Tomb, Rajpath, Purana Quila, Raj Ghat and Hauz Khas Fort.
Toronto Tourist Guide
About Toronto: The largest city in Canada is Toronto that is also the capital city of Ontario. It is also a leading name in areas like business, technology, finance, culture, and entertainment. Toronto is one of the most multicultural places in this word which welcomes immigrants from all across the world. It is also one of the best places to live. This populous place in Canada is also the fastest growing city. Over 200 unique ethnicities are residing in Toronto.
Toronto Weather & Temperature: From the late April all through May, and again from September middle throughout October are the best seasons for visiting Toronto. The weather is pleasant during this time. The average temperature of Toronto during this time is around 25 degree C.
Toronto Food: Toronto is well-known to be a foodie destination in Canada. Some of the best foods you must never miss when in Toronto are as follows:
- Khao soi: At Khao San road you get Khao soi, which is an addictive bowl of aromatic egg noodle in golden chicken or tofu curries.
- Peameal bacon sandwich: This is one of the iconic foods in Toronto. This is an on the go food made from a humble sandwich with griddled pea meal over the bun.
- Kings Crown Nachos: Nachos are quite popular in Toronto. Sneaky Dees perhaps sell the best ones in the form of Kings Crown Nachos.
- Pupusas: Tacos El Asador has tacos with all kind of flavors.
- Fried chicken and Waffles: The Dirty Bird in Kensington is dedicated to making the best-fried chicken and waffles.
Shopping in Toronto: With time, Toronto has evolved as an important shopping destination in North America.
- Queen West: Queen West is a buzzing shopping destination filled with high street labels and boutiques suitable for all pockets and styles.
- Chinatown: This is like an Aladin’s cave for the shoppers.
- Downtown: This is a long street also called Yonge Street where you can explore around 600 retail outlets.
- The Distillery District: This pedestrian zone helps the shoppers to wander from one area to another freely.
- Duty-Free shopping in Airport: Toronto Pearson International Airport has some of the best boutiques and designer labels where you can do duty-free shopping as well.
- Underground city: There is a large part of the city underground in Downtown regions thriving with shops. This is especially helpful if you are out shopping in the wintery days.
Key Attractions in Toronto: Some popular places to see are Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada, Royal Ontario Museum, Art Gallery of Ontario, Centreville, St. Lawrence market, Hockey Hal of Fame, Toronto Eaton Center, The Distillery Historic District, Casa Lama, Ontario Science Center, Toronto Zoo and Wonderland.
Toronto Visa Information
- Indian nationals do require a visa to visit Toronto.
- You need to apply and get a visa approved from India before going to Canada.
- Visa is of four types i.e. Temporary Resident Visa, Study Permits, Work Permits and PR Visa.
- You will need a passport, sufficient funds to stay, and letter of invitation.
Toronto Traveler Tips
- Tips to Save Money in Toronto:
- The CN tower charges a $36 to have a view of the skyline. However, you can do this free of cost as well if you take a 10 minute walk from Broadway subway station.
- Many local restaurants offer cheap meals.
- Save money on lowest flight fare from Delhi to Toronto at Cleartrip. Delhi to Toronto flight fare is also low during off seasons.
- Streetcar and regular bus public transport system in Toronto can take you everywhere in a pocket-friendly manner.
- Toronto is filled with monthly events and festivals which you can leverage upon.
- Cheap Places to Stay: Here is a list of a few budget stay options i.e.Park Motel, The Rex Hotel Jazz & Blues Bar, Toronto Plaza Hotel, New Plaza Motel, Days Inn, Royal Oak Inn, Canadas Best Value Inn Toronto and Holiday Inn Express Toronto. All basic facilities are provided. You can check details of these stay options on our website.
- Expensive Places to Stay: If luxury stay is what you want, you can choose from Howard Johnson Hotel Toronto, Comfort Inn City Center, Comfort Hotel Downtown Toronto, The Alexandra Hotel, Woodbine Hotel and Suites, Days Inn- Toronto East Beaches, and Isabella Hotel and Suites.
- Toronto Homestays: You can also stay in homestays, guest houses or apartments in Toronto. These are cheap but good places to stay.
- Popular Dining Options in Toronto:
- Aloette: This is a downtown eatery very casual where you can find some of the best luncheons and modern dining options. It is located in Queen West.
- Beach Hill Smokehouse: Located at the Upper Beaches is the Beach Hill Smokehouse where you get some of the best-smoked pork, sausages, chicken etc.
- Conspiracy Pizza: This is located at the Bayview & Leaside and gives you pizzas of all type of ingredients which you can think of.
- Info on Tipping: Tipping in Toronto is closely related to US tipping customs. A 13% harmonized sales tax is added to the bill in Toronto. You can take it and round it up. Torontonians consider a 15% tipping as a generous one.
Top 10 Free Things to Do in Toronto
- Finding a free museum: This city is home to some of the best museums and many of them offer an evening of free admission in a week. Art Gallery of Ontario is one such free museum.
- Hang out in the island of Toronto: Downtown Toronto is filled with many activities. There are many walking trails, which you can go for when on this island.
- Free tours: There are many tour guys who can help you make 90 minutes walking tours.
- Evergreen Brick Works: Evergreen Brick Works is an eco-friendly center situated in Don Valley. This area hosts many exhibitions, events and markets all along in a year.
- Explore city neighborhood: There are some distinct neighborhoods in Toronto, which can be explored.
- High Park Picnic spot: High Park is the largest city park in Toronto. There are 400 acres of space to picnic, walk, play and relax.
- Hit on the beach: The beaches of Toronto are inviting and some of the most popular ones are Kew beaches and Woodbine.
- Free movie: Free screening of films is arranged in Toronto all year around. One of the places is at Tiff Cinematheque. Tickets are however given on a first come first serve basis.
- Scarborough Bluffs: Scarborough Bluffs also known as The Bluffs is a long coastline offering free parks and amazing viewpoints.
- Harbourfront Centre: A place where you can have cultural events and experiences in Toronto.
Information of New Delhi Toronto Flight
|Aerial distance||11626 KM|
|Total flights from New Delhi to Toronto in a week||27 flights|
|First Flight||United 8331 , departs at 12:10 AM|
|Last Flight||Air Canada 71 , departs at 12:10 AM|
|Popular Airlines from New Delhi to Toronto||United and Air Canada|
|Shortest Time of flights from New Delhi to Toronto||14h 20m|
|Airport codes flights from New Delhi to Toronto||New Delhi-DEL,Toronto-YYZ|
|Time of New Delhi to Toronto flights||14h 20m|
New Delhi Toronto Flights Timings & Other Info
|Flight timings||Turkish Airlines||TAP Portugal||Cathay Pacific||Air India||Delta||Air France|
|Early Morning (12 AM to 8 AM)||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Morning ( 8 AM to 12 PM)||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|After Noon ( 12 PM to 4 PM)||2||2||0||2||0||0|
|Evening ( 4 PM to 8 PM)||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Night ( 8 PM to 12 AM)||0||0||2||0||0||0|
|Baggage Details ( Check in )||15 kg's||15 kg's||15 kg's||15 kg's||15 kg's||15 kg's|
Hotels In Toronto
FAQ about New Delhi to Toronto Flights
Which airlines should I choose to travel from Delhi to Toronto?
Some of the airlines you can choose when booking Delhi to Toronto cheap flight tickets are British Airways, Ethiopian Air, Air Canada and Visatara airlines.
What is the average price range of Delhi to Toronto flights?
The Delhi to Toronto airfare is dependent on type of flight. For example, a direct flight costs differently than a connecting one. Other factors affecting airfare are cabin class, carrier, date and time of booking. Using our Cleartrip app or site, you can get the cheapest Delhi to Toronto flights fare.
Which airlines fly frequently from Delhi to Toronto?
Flights from Delhi to Toronto take 15-20 hours. Delhi to Toronto flights are run by varied airlines including British Airways, Delta, Lufthansa, Air Canada, Air India, and Jet Airways. Check Delhi to Toronto airfare today!
What is the cheapest airfare to fly from Delhi to Toronto?
Cheapest flight from Delhi to Toronto costs around ₹ 43,000*. Sort flights on Cleartrip by price, airlines and other factors and find the cheapest flights within seconds.
How to book the Cheapest Flight from Delhi to Toronto?
If you are looking for cheapest Delhi to Toronto flights, then there can be no better place for you than Cleartrip. Check out Cleartrip to not only find cheap flights in a few simple steps, but also to book hotels at cheap rates. Book Now!
Is web check-in facility available for Delhi to Toronto flight?
You can book tickets through Cleartrip and then use the same app to do web check-in.
Can I get budget hotels in Toronto?
Toronto has many budget-friendly accommodations for the budget travelers. You can stay in budget hotels, guest houses or apartments.
What facilities can a traveler get at the Delhi airport?
A traveler gets many facilities at the Delhi airport like premium lounge with amenities, shower rooms, napping rooms, business center, wine and dine, restaurants and cafes, various stores for shopping, Wi-Fi, wheel chair facility and more.
What facilities can a traveler get at the Toronto airport?
Some facilities for travelers’ comfort and convenience are Wi-Fi, mobile charging points, 24-hour food options, gym, exhibitions, hotels, lounges, shower facilities and more.
Can I do Duty-Free Shopping at Toronto Airports? If yes, what all can I buy?
Duty-free shopping is possible in Toronto Pearson International Airport. You can buy clothes, cosmetics, bags, shoes, jewelry, electronics, art and craft items, etc.
Most popular routes from New Delhi
- New Delhi Patna Flights
- New Delhi Mumbai Flights
- New Delhi Kolkata Flights
- New Delhi Goa Flights
- New Delhi London Flights
- New Delhi Bangalore Flights
- New Delhi Pune Flights
- New Delhi Bangkok Flights
- New Delhi New York Flights
- New Delhi Guwahati Flights
- New Delhi Lucknow Flights
- New Delhi Hyderabad Flights
- New Delhi Kathmandu Flights
- New Delhi Singapore Flights
- New Delhi Ranchi Flights
- New Delhi Chennai Flights
- New Delhi Varanasi Flights
- New Delhi Bhubaneswar Flights
- New Delhi Amritsar Flights
- New Delhi Ahmedabad Flights
- New Delhi Sydney Flights
- New Delhi Jammu Flights
- New Delhi Srinagar Flights
- New Delhi Leh Flights
More Flights To Toronto
- London Toronto Flights
- Vancouver Toronto Flights
- Montreal Toronto Flights
- New York Toronto Flights
- Calgary Toronto Flights
- Ottawa Toronto Flights
- Manchester Toronto Flights
- Dublin Toronto Flights
- Chicago Toronto Flights
- Winnipeg Toronto Flights
- Boston Toronto Flights
- Halifax Toronto Flights
- Mumbai Toronto Flights
- Hong Kong Toronto Flights
- Paris Toronto Flights
- Windsor Toronto Flights
- Orlando Toronto Flights
- Saskatoon Toronto Flights
- Dubai Toronto Flights
- Atlanta Toronto Flights
- Thunder Bay Toronto Flights
- Amsterdam Toronto Flights
- Regina Toronto Flights
- Kingston Toronto Flights
- Detroit Toronto Flights
- Kingston Toronto Flights
- Los Angeles Toronto Flights
- Moncton Toronto Flights
- Sudbury Toronto Flights
- Houston Toronto Flights