Toronto (YTO) London (LON) Flight Schedule
Toronto To London Flight Schedule ( 34 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Toronto to London, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Luton Airport with an IATA code LHR.While in London, enjoy a comfortable stay at Rosewood London , The Arch London or Bulgari Hotel & Residences London These are some of the top hotels in London. Threadneedles, Autograph Collection by Marriott , Grange City Hotel and Four Seasons Hotel London at Canary Wharf are located near the Luton Airport airport.
Between Toronto and London, 13 airlines are operational In a week, around 180 flights travel from Toronto to London The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 06:50:00.
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
Toronto is an extremely diverse, vibrant and exciting city in Canada. A melting pot of cultures, the city truly is like a cultural kaleidoscope, with more than half of the city’s population having been born outside of the country! As an important center of commerce and culture, it’s not surprising that the city has grown and attracted such a large population of immigrants.
Exploring the city and its culture is akin to a whirlwind tour through different countries of the world. The city is also renowned for its beautiful urban parks, impressive museums, and vibrant nightclubs and restaurants.
As Toronto is a popular tourist destination there are three main international airports in the city – Toronto Pearson International Airport, Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, and John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport.
Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ) is the largest and busiest airport in Canada. The airport is located approximately 44 km from the city center of Toronto and is an important international getaway in the region. There are two terminals at Toronto Pearson International Airport – Terminals 1 and 3. There is a separate cargo terminal too. You can easily reach Toronto Pearson International Airport as it can be accessed via trains, taxis, buses, shared vans, and rental cars.
The Billy Bishop City Airport (YTZ) is quite close to Downtown Chicago and serves both domestic and international sectors from a single terminal. This airport can be reached by taxis, buses, and on foot, via the pedestrian tunnel.
The John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport (YHM) located approximately 85 kilometers from downtown Toronto offers passenger flight services from a single terminal. You can easily access the John C. Munro International Terminal via taxis, buses, and rail services.
London is the most visited city in the world, where old-world charm meets the burgeoning metropolitan culture. It is a city that proudly showcases the celebrated architecture and ancient monuments, while embracing modernity and progress. It will not be wrong to say that London offers an unmatched experience as it is a melting pot of cultures, people, languages, and cuisines.
London is quite literally crowded with architectural and cultural masterpieces like the majestic Buckingham Palace, Kensington Palace, Westminster Abbey, Victoria and Albert Museum, and London Tower, to name just a few! To witness the real London take a walk through the city streets to soak in all that is British. London is the world’s fashion capital and it will not disappoint you in terms of nightlife. The sounds of rock, jazz and blues waft out of themed bars and pubs spread all across the city.
As London is the most popular tourist destination, there are several international Airports in London. The three prominent airports in London are London Heathrow Airport, the London City Airport, and the London Gatwick Airport.
The London Heathrow Airport (LHR) is the city’s main international airport, which makes it one of the busiest airports in the world. There are four terminals at the London Heathrow Airport – Terminals 2, 3, 4, and 5. For the ease of passengers there are free shuttle train and bus services between the terminals. London Heathrow Airport is well connected with the city by buses, coaches, taxis, underground rail services, and rental cars.
The other airport is The London Gatwick Airport (LGW), which is located at a distance of 45 km south of London. It is the second largest airport in the UK and manages all its flights from a single runway. There are two terminals, namely the North Terminal and South Terminal.
The third airport is The London City Airport (LCY), which is another important commercial airport, located 15 km from the main city. The airport handles all its operations from a single terminal.
Despite the huge crowds, London boasts a well-connected public transport system and this is the most reliable way to commute between various locations in the city to the airport. In addition to the railways and bus services, you can also use taxis and private cars to commute.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Toronto to London? These airline brands fly from Toronto to London - Air Canada, Lufthansa, Finnair, Jet Airways, American Airlines, Air India, Iberia, SriLankan Airlines, British Airways, Aer Lingus, Singapore Airlines, WestJet, and Air Transat
- How many weekly flights from Toronto to London? There are 180 weekly flights from Toronto to London. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Air Canada has 28, Lufthansa has 28, Finnair has 12, Jet Airways has 14, American Airlines has 12, Air India has 21, Iberia has 12, SriLankan Airlines has 14, British Airways has 12, Aer Lingus has 12, Singapore Airlines has 7, WestJet has 1, and Air Transat has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Toronto? The first flight from Toronto to London is at 9:10 AM, which is Air Canada airline 868 followed by Lufthansa 6589 which leaves at 9:10 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Toronto? The last flight from Toronto to London is at 11:05 PM which is Air India.
- What is the airport code of Toronto and London? Airport code of Toronto is YTO and London is LON.
- What is the name of the airport in Toronto? The name of the primary airport in Toronto is John C Munro Hamilton International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in London? The name of the primary airport in London is Luton Airport.
- How much time does it take to reach from Toronto to London in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 06:50:00 to reach from Toronto to London.
- What are some good options to stay at London? When in London, you may stay at Rosewood London , The Arch London or Bulgari Hotel & Residences London
- Which hotels are located near the London airport? Some of the top hotels near London airport are Threadneedles, Autograph Collection by Marriott , Grange City Hotel and Four Seasons Hotel London at Canary Wharf
London Airport Details
- Luton Airport
- "Navigation House
- (+44) 1582 405100