Kolkata (CCU) Bangkok (BKK) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Kolkata to Bangkok
Kolkata to Bangkok Flight Schedule ( 7 flights found )
Known for its floating markets and gleaming temples, Bangkok is a favorite tourist hot-spot. Exploring this city is quite an adventure, but booking tickets for the trip may not be as interesting. With Cleartrip’s easy-to-use website, you may book tickets conveniently and also avail of exciting deals.
Flights from Kolkata to Bangkok are available from SpiceJet, Thai Airways, All Nippon, IndiGo, translation missing: en.airlines.BTN, and Druk Air.
This particular route has approximately 43 flights that fly each week. Of these, SpiceJet has 7, Thai Airways has 7, All Nippon has 7, IndiGo has 14, translation missing: en.airlines.BTN has 5, and Druk Air has 3.
SpiceJet 83 is the first flight that leaves from Kolkata to Bangkok at 12:05 AM. The last flight is IndiGo 77, which leaves at 8:45 PM.
One-way flights to this destination are more expensive than round trip ones. Connecting flights could take an average of 25 hours 30 minutes, depending on the number of layovers. Non-stop flights, on the other hand, could take an average of 2 hours 30 minutes.
The two cities share a time difference of 1 hour 30 minutes. The local time in Bangkok falls in the GMT+7 zone.
You will board your flight from the Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport, located in the Dum Dum area of Kolkata. The IATA code of this airport is CCU. Facilities available at this airport include car rentals, lost and found services for luggage, duty-free shops, banks, and assistance for disabled passengers.
You could land at either the Suvarnabhumi Airport or Don Muang Airport in Bangkok. The IATA codes for these airports are BKK and BMK respectively. Suvarnabhumi Airport serves as the main international airport in the city, and handles most of the passenger flight traffic.
The Suvarnabhumi Airport functions with a single integrated terminal. Travelers may be assured of a comfortable visit, because this airport offers facilities like currency exchange, free Wi-Fi, and luggage storage services.
Tourists will be in for quite an experience, because Singapore has diverse attractions to enthrall them. Places of interest include The Golden Mount, Chao Phraya River, Lumbini Park, and Wat Suthat. For shopping fanatics, Terminal 21 is a must visit.
Ensure that you have a convenient trip by booking your tickets at least 90 days in advance. Cleartrip also offers discounts and sends fare alerts, so you may compare prices and book your flight with the click of a button.
The price of a Kolkata to Bangkok flight ticket varies between a minimum Rs. 4099 or up to Rs. 76582.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Kolkata to Bangkok? These airline brands fly from Kolkata to Bangkok - SpiceJet, Thai Airways, All Nippon, IndiGo, translation missing: en.airlines.BTN, and Druk Air
- How many weekly flights from Kolkata to Bangkok? There are 43 weekly flights from Kolkata to Bangkok. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - SpiceJet has 7, Thai Airways has 7, All Nippon has 7, IndiGo has 14, translation missing: en.airlines.BTN has 5, and Druk Air has 3
- When does the first flight leave from Kolkata? The first flight from Kolkata to Bangkok is at 12:05 AM, which is SpiceJet airline 83 followed by Thai Airways 314 which leaves at 2:00 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Kolkata? The last flight from Kolkata to Bangkok is at 8:45 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of Kolkata and Bangkok? Airport code of Kolkata is CCU and Bangkok is BKK.
- What is the name of the airport in Kolkata? The name of the primary airport in Kolkata is Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Bangkok? The name of the primary airport in Bangkok is Suvarnabhumi Airport.
Kolkata Airport Details
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
- "Airport Director
- 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Bangkok Airport Details
- Suvarnabhumi Airport
- "999 Bang Na-Trat
- (+66) 2 132 1888