Bangalore to Pune Flights
Cheap Flights from Bangalore to Pune
Flight tickets from Bangalore to Pune ( 19 flights found )
Bangalore to Pune flights
Bangalore, also known as Bengaluru, is the capital city of the state of Karnataka and called as the ‘Silicon Valley of India’. Pune on the other hand, is the second largest city in the state of Maharashtra. The air travel from Bangalore to Pune is very convenient as there are many airlines operating frequent flight services on this route.
Travelling from Bangalore to Pune by plane
There are over a million of passengers who fly on this route every calendar year.
The best time to fly to Pune is from October to February.
The aerial distance between Bangalore and Pune is approximately 723 km.
The average flight time between Bangalore and Pune is around 1hour 20 minutes.
About 100+ flights fly per week from Bangalore to Pune.
5 airlines offer direct flights from Bangalore to Pune.
Both non-stop and connecting flights are available.
Most reliable airlines for Bangalore to Pune route
The most reliable airline for Bangalore and Pune route is Jet Airways.
Best rated airlines for this route
Many commercial airlines fly between Bangalore and Pune out of which AirAsia India is considered the best rated airline in terms of its services.
The third-largest city of India, Bangalore has the area of 709 square km and lies about 920m above the sea level. This IT hub of India is the only major city to lie at such elevation. Bangalore was ruled by Western Ganga Dynasty between the 4th and 10th centuries. The city experiences a moderate climate throughout the year with the minimum temperature at 7.8°C and the maximum temperature at is 39.2°C. The Kempegowda International Airport, located at Devanahalli, is 40km from the city center.
The currency of Bangalore is Indian Rupee. The need to exchange currency does not arise as Pune is also an Indian city with the same currency.
The cost of living is high in Bangalore with a single person monthly cost being ₹ 22,090.47 without house rent.
All modes of payments are accepted in Bangalore but it is advisable to carry some cash for street shopping. Credit cards, debit cards, Jio money, PayPal, Paytm, etc. are accepted here.
Best places to visit in Bangalore are Bangalore Palace, Tipu Sultan’s Palace, the Bull Temple, Shiva Temple at Kemp Fort, Lalbagh Botanical Garden and many more.
Pune is a fast growing city with the 8th largest metropolitan economy. It is situated at about 554m above the sea level on the Deccan plateau. As the cultural capital of Maharashtra, this city is home to many educational institutes. Pune has a history of 1600 years. The Pataleshwar caves, which are an evidence of Pune’s settlement, dates back to the 5th century. It has a moderate weather throughout the year with the maximum temperature at 41 degree Celsius and the minimum temperature at 22 degree Celsius. The city experiences moderate rainfall in monsoons. Pune International Airport located at Lohegaon also shares its runway with Indian Air Force base.
Pune is in India so the currency is Rupee. Hence, there is no need to exchange money while travelling from Bangalore to Pune.
The cost of living in Pune is high as well when compared to some other Indian cities. A single person needs to spend approximately ₹22,114.76 per month for living.
Different modes of payments accepted in Pune are cash, credit, debit cards, bank transfer and other alternative modes such as PayPal, Jio Money, Paytm, etc.
Places to visit in Pune are the Aga Khan Palace, the Shaniwar Wada, Singhagad fort, Parvati Hill temple, Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum, David Synagogue and many others.
Find the cheapest month to fly from Bangalore to Pune
The month of August is considered the cheapest month to fly to Pune from Bangalore.
How to compare and get best flights from Bangalore to Pune?
With these tips you can find some great deals on Bangalore to Pune flights. They are:
- Many airlines offer discounts on the flight tickets for early booking, so consider booking at least 4 weeks prior to departure. Also, try to avoid booking tickets at the last minute, as it may be expensive.
- Delete the cookies when using normal browsers or search in incognito mode to find better deals for Bangalore to Pune air tickets.
- Avoid booking tickets during peak season if you want cheap Bangalore to Pune airfare. Find the cheapest day to fly, and book tickets for that day.
- Some travel sites provide information on price changes for flights from Bangalore to Pune. So scroll through these websites and ask for flight price alerts.
- Many travel sites have price comparison options for air tickets. You can compare the prices of air tickets to find the cheapest ones.
What do you need to know before flying from Bangalore to Pune?
The Bangalore city has the Kempegowda International Airport. You can reach Kempegowda International Airport by taking taxis, rental cars, or app based taxis, etc.
Buggy services, wheelchair facilities, free WiFi, Information Counter, VIP lounges, Interactive Voice Response System, Disabled services, Luggage carts, Rest rooms, Prayer rooms, Showers are some of the facilities offered by Kempegowda International Airport.
Pune International Airport is in Lohegaon which is 14km from the Pune city. You can take prepaid taxis, bus, rental cars or auto rickshaws to travel from the Pune International Airport.
Pune International Airport offers facilities such as duty-free shops, medical services, currency exchange, information desk, restaurants, ATMs, luggage trolleys, free WiFi, wheelchair, etc.
Information of Bangalore Pune Flight
|Aerial distance||720 KM|
|Total flights from Bangalore to Pune in a week||103 flights|
|First Flight||IndiGo 682 , departs at 12:10 PM|
|Last Flight||GoAir 292 , departs at 11:30 AM|
|Cheapest flights from Bangalore to Pune||₹1748*|
|Popular Airlines from Bangalore to Pune||IndiGo, Airasia India, GoAir, Air India, SpiceJet, Jet Airways, and JetLite|
|Shortest Time of flights from Bangalore to Pune||01h 20m|
|Airport codes flights from Bangalore to Pune||Bangalore-BLR,Pune-PNQ|
|Time of Bangalore to Pune flights||2h 12min|
Bangalore Pune Cheap Flights
|Bangalore Pune Cheap Flights||Fare INR||Airlines Name||Date of journey||Timings|
|Cheapest Fare within 30 days||₹1708*||IndiGo||13/06/2018||10:05 PM-12:05 AM||Book Now|
|Cheapest Fare within 90 Days||₹1748*||SpiceJet||18/06/2018||09:05 PM-10:05 PM||Book Now|
|Lowest Fare to Travel||₹1748*||SpiceJet||18/06/2018||09:05 PM-10:05 PM||Book Now|
Bangalore Pune Flights Timings & Other Info
|Flight timings||SpiceJet||GoAir||Jet Airways||IndiGo||Air Asia||Air India|
|Early Morning (12 AM to 8 AM)||0||45||59||38||79||14|
|Morning ( 8 AM to 12 PM)||12||0||0||0||6||51|
|After Noon ( 12 PM to 4 PM)||0||1||0||0||3||0|
|Evening ( 4 PM to 8 PM)||0||11||0||14||0||22|
|Night ( 8 PM to 12 AM)||76||31||29||36||0||0|
|Baggage Details ( Check in )||15 kg's||15 kg's||15 kg's||15 kg's||15 kg's||15 kg's|
Things To Do in Pune
Hotels In Pune
|Star Hotels in Pune||5 star hotels in Pune, 4 star hotels in Pune, 3 star hotels in Pune, 2 star hotels in Pune 1 star hotels in Pune|
|Property Types in Pune||boutique hotels, heritage hotels, resorts, service apartments, spas|
|Locality||Pune-Satara Road, Ranjangaon, Rasta Peth, Shivaji Nagar, Solapur Pune Highway|
Bangalore Airport Details
- Bengaluru International Airport
- Airport Director
Pune Airport Details
- Pune Airport
- Airport Director / Public Information Officer
- What are the famous sightseeing spots in Pune? Mulshi Dam, Chaturshingji Temple, Pataleshwar cave, Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park and many other places are some popular spots to visit in Pune.
- What modes of transport are available in Pune to travel around? You can travel in Pune by bus, taxis, auto rickshaws or rental cars, etc.
- Which airlines fly most frequently between Bangalore and Pune? Major airlines such as Air India, Indigo, Jet Airways, AirAsia India, Go Air and Spicejet fly from Bangalore to Pune frequently.
- How long does a flight take to arrive at Pune from Bangalore? It takes about 1hr 20mins for direct flights to get to Pune from Bangalore.
- What documents do I need to fly between Bangalore and Pune? You need an identity proof. It maybe a valid passport, pan card, or driving license, etc.
- Is passport compulsory to fly from Bangalore to Pune? No, passport is not compulsory for Indian citizens to fly from Bangalore to Pune. Only visitors from foreign countries require passport to travel within the country.
- What is the check for baggage allowance for flights from Bangalore to Pune? The baggage allowance limit for economy class passenger for Bangalore to Pune flights in usually 15 kg +7kg hand bag though it may vary a bit from one airline to another.