Bangalore (BLR) to Mangalore (IXE) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Bangalore to Mangalore
Bangalore to Mangalore Flight Schedule ( 11 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Bangalore to Mangalore, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Mangalore International Airport with an IATA code IXE.While in Mangalore, enjoy a comfortable stay at The Taj Gateway Hotel Old Port Road , The Ocean Pearl or GoldFinch The Finest Boutique Hotel These are some of the top hotels in Mangalore. Hotel Durga International , Hotel Ayush International and Hotel BMS are located near the Mangalore International Airport airport.
Between Bangalore and Mangalore, 3 airlines are operational In a week, around 63 flights travel from Bangalore to Mangalore The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 00h 50m. Bangalore to Mangalore flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 1199. This may extend up to ₹ 14891. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Bangalore (BLR)
The capital city of Karnataka, Bengaluru, also known as Bangalore, is the leading hub of the Information Technology (IT) industry in India. Having earned the famed sobriquet of ‘The Silicon Valley of India’, it has emerged as a cosmopolitan hub for business and commerce.
But this ultramodern city, teeming with successful technological firms, is also known for its splendid historical and cultural heritage. Its major attractions include lush, verdant parks and the elegant, British-era Victorian monuments. So, along with a large number of business travelers, this charming ‘Garden City’ also attracts numerous tourists.
As a city of such immense importance, Bengaluru boasts of excellent connectivity with the rest of India through the Kempegowda International Airport. It has been operational as the city's chief commercial airport since 2008, and is one of the best in India. It is also one of the busiest airports in the country, as it caters to domestic as well as international air and passenger traffic to Bengaluru. The city is therefore connected by air to most of the major Indian cities, as well as to many international destinations.
In Bengaluru, traveling to and from the airport is easy as there are several convenient transport facilities available. The Karnataka State Tourism Development Corporation (KSTDC) taxi services and the Vayu Vajra Airport Shuttle Service are available for passengers traveling between the city center and the airport.
Keep in mind that Bengaluru is afflicted with serious traffic woes and there is a huge risk of missing flights if you do not plan accordingly.
About Mangalore (IXE)
As Mangalore is nestled between the serene blue waters of the Arabian Sea and the towering hills of the Western Ghats, it would not be wrong to say that the town offers the best of both worlds – the mountains and the sea. Named after the Goddess Mangaladevi, there are a number of temples that you can visit when in Mangalore. The city has a rich cultural heritage and still retains a laidback small-town charm.
This beautiful beach town is small, cozy, chaotic, yet naturally inviting. The clear blue waters, sandy shores, and swaying palm trees will please your senses and give you a relaxing holiday experience. Mangalore is an amalgamation of varied cultures, with influences of Portuguese, British and Mysore rulers visible through the city. This idyllic holiday destination lures a lot of tourists because of its old-world charm.
Mangalore may retain its laidback atmosphere, but it is well-connected and has good infrastructure, with the Mangalore Airport (IXE) located on hilltop at a distance of just 7 km from the main city center. It has a new integrated terminal that handles both domestic and international flights, while the old terminal is now exclusively used for the chartered flights to Madina, in Saudi Arabia.
As Mangalore is a small city, commuting isn’t difficult to and from the airport. City buses ply between the airport and the city offer a convenient and affordable means of transport. The airport also has a pre-paid taxi counter at the arrival gate, from where taxis can be hired to get to different locations in the city.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Bangalore to Mangalore? These airline brands fly from Bangalore to Mangalore - IndiGo, Jet Airways, and SpiceJet
- How many weekly flights from Bangalore to Mangalore? There are 63 weekly flights from Bangalore to Mangalore. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - IndiGo has 14, Jet Airways has 35, and SpiceJet has 14
- When does the first flight leave from Bangalore? The first flight from Bangalore to Mangalore is at 5:30 AM, which is IndiGo airline 6724 followed by Jet Airways 2735 which leaves at 7:05 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Bangalore? The last flight from Bangalore to Mangalore is at 9:20 PM which is Jet Airways.
- What is the airport code of Bangalore and Mangalore? Airport code of Bangalore is BLR and Mangalore is IXE.
- What is the name of the airport in Bangalore? The name of the primary airport in Bangalore is Bengaluru International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Mangalore? The name of the primary airport in Mangalore is Mangalore International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Bangalore to Mangalore? Bangalore to Mangalore flights cost between ₹ 1199 and ₹ 14891 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Bangalore to Mangalore in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 00h 50m to reach from Bangalore to Mangalore.
- What are some good options to stay at Mangalore? When in Mangalore, you may stay at The Taj Gateway Hotel Old Port Road , The Ocean Pearl or GoldFinch The Finest Boutique Hotel
- Which hotels are located near the Mangalore airport? Some of the top hotels near Mangalore airport are Hotel Durga International , Hotel Ayush International and Hotel BMS
Bangalore Airport Details
- Bengaluru International Airport
- "Airport Director