Chennai (MAA) New Delhi (DEL) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Chennai to New Delhi
Chennai to New Delhi Flight Schedule ( 25 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Chennai to New Delhi, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Indira Gandhi International Airport with an IATA code DEL.While in New Delhi, enjoy a comfortable stay at The Leela Palace New Delhi , The Imperial New Delhi or Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport These are some of the top hotels in New Delhi. The Leela Ambience Gurgaon Hotel & Residences , Le Meridien Gurgaon and The Oberoi Gurgaon are located near the Indira Gandhi International Airport airport.
Between Chennai and New Delhi, 5 airlines are operational In a week, around 151 flights travel from Chennai to New Delhi The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 02:40:00. Chennai to New Delhi flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 2744. This may extend up to ₹ 22097. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Chennai (MAA)
Chennai, the capital of Tamil Nadu, is one of the major cultural, industrial, economic and commercial centers of Southern India. Also known as the ‘Detroit of India’, Chennai has long been underrated and overlooked by travelers, but this city has a lot to offer in terms of tradition, culture and history.
The old-school charm of this city is still intact as locals take great pride in their culture. Although the rapid economic growth in the city has given rise to a vibrant cosmopolitan culture, Chennai is best experienced through the charm of its museums, temples, and narrow bazaars. When in Chennai it is a must to enjoy a play or musical recital as this experience will stay with you forever.
Chennai witnesses a deluge of both domestic and international tourists because of both its commerce and culture. The Chennai International Airport (MAA) is situated at Tirisulam. It is the third-busiest Indian airport in terms of cargo movement and international passenger traffic after Delhi and Mumbai airports. The Chennai International Airport is divided into the Kamaraj Terminal and Anna Terminal that handle domestic and international arrivals and departures, respectively.
Chennai Airport is easily accessible from several locations as it is well connected by both public and private transport. Many buses ply between the airport and several business districts. Additionally, car rentals and pre-paid taxis at the airport make commuting to and from the city easy. In the case of inter-terminal transfers, there is a battery-operated shuttle service that you can rely on.
Beware of autorickshaw drivers in the city as tourists can be fleeced or will have to deal with rude behavior if they cannot speak Tamil.
About New Delhi (DEL)
New Delhi, the capital city of India, is a city of extremes. The city is an eclectic mix of old and new, with an old Delhi, the capital of Mughal India characterized by a maze of narrow lanes, crumbling havelis, culturally rich monuments, and historic mosques and the New Delhi that is characterized by tree-lined avenues, splendid government buildings, and skyscrapers. It is a city where the past and present come together in a celebration of culture and beauty.
New Delhi will not disappoint shoppers, as there are a number of markets filled with handicrafts, silverware, silks, and ready-made garments. Whether you are looking for the designer labels or local wares, you can easily find it all in Delhi’s markets.
The easiest and fastest way to travel to New Delhi is by air. The Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport, in New Delhi, is India’s largest and busiest airport. It is the eighth largest airport in the world and was built during World War II. There are two terminals at the New Delhi Airport. Terminal 1 handles the rush of domestic flights, with Terminal 1C for arrivals and 1D for departures. Terminal 3 is for both domestic and international flights.
It is very convenient to travel to and from the airport, as it is well-connected with public transport. The superfast express metro, the ‘Orange Line’, runs between Dwarka Sector 21 station and New Delhi station. Inter-state and inter-city bus services also ply between the airport and city. You can also make use of car rental services and radio-taxis, to travel to and from the airport.
As the airport is quite large it is best to be on time to avoid confusion and to avoid missing flights. Delhi is also quite infamous for its traffic jams so take this into account when heading to the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Chennai to New Delhi? These airline brands fly from Chennai to New Delhi - Jet Airways, IndiGo, Air India, SpiceJet, and JetLite
- How many weekly flights from Chennai to New Delhi? There are 151 weekly flights from Chennai to New Delhi. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Jet Airways has 34, IndiGo has 57, Air India has 34, SpiceJet has 21, and JetLite has 5
- When does the first flight leave from Chennai? The first flight from Chennai to New Delhi is at 2:10 AM, which is Jet Airways airline 828 followed by IndiGo 652 which leaves at 5:00 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Chennai? The last flight from Chennai to New Delhi is at 10:50 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of Chennai and New Delhi? Airport code of Chennai is MAA and New Delhi is DEL.
- What is the name of the airport in Chennai? The name of the primary airport in Chennai is Chennai International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in New Delhi? The name of the primary airport in New Delhi is Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Chennai to New Delhi? Chennai to New Delhi flights cost between ₹ 2744 and ₹ 22097 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Chennai to New Delhi in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 02:40:00 to reach from Chennai to New Delhi.
- What are some good options to stay at New Delhi? When in New Delhi, you may stay at The Leela Palace New Delhi , The Imperial New Delhi or Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport
- Which hotels are located near the New Delhi airport? Some of the top hotels near New Delhi airport are The Leela Ambience Gurgaon Hotel & Residences , Le Meridien Gurgaon and The Oberoi Gurgaon
Chennai Airport Details
- Chennai International Airport
- "G. S. Satellite Road
- 044 2256 0551
New Delhi Airport Details
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- "Airport Road
- 91 124 3376000.