Chennai (MAA) London (LON) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Chennai to London
Chennai To London Flight Schedule ( 2 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Chennai to London, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Luton Airport with an IATA code LHR.While in London, enjoy a comfortable stay at Rosewood London , The Arch London or Bulgari Hotel & Residences London These are some of the top hotels in London. Andaz Liverpool Street London - a concept by Hyatt , Marriott Executive Apartments and South Place Hotel are located near the Luton Airport airport.
Between Chennai and London, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 14 flights travel from Chennai to London The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 10:49:00. Chennai to London flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 17354. This may extend up to ₹ 285096. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
Chennai, the capital of Tamil Nadu, is one of the major cultural, industrial, economic and commercial centers of Southern India. Also known as the ‘Detroit of India’, Chennai has long been underrated and overlooked by travelers, but this city has a lot to offer in terms of tradition, culture and history.
The old-school charm of this city is still intact as locals take great pride in their culture. Although the rapid economic growth in the city has given rise to a vibrant cosmopolitan culture, Chennai is best experienced through the charm of its museums, temples, and narrow bazaars. When in Chennai it is a must to enjoy a play or musical recital as this experience will stay with you forever.
Chennai witnesses a deluge of both domestic and international tourists because of both its commerce and culture. The Chennai International Airport (MAA) is situated at Tirisulam. It is the third-busiest Indian airport in terms of cargo movement and international passenger traffic after Delhi and Mumbai airports. The Chennai International Airport is divided into the Kamaraj Terminal and Anna Terminal that handle domestic and international arrivals and departures, respectively.
Chennai Airport is easily accessible from several locations as it is well connected by both public and private transport. Many buses ply between the airport and several business districts. Additionally, car rentals and pre-paid taxis at the airport make commuting to and from the city easy. In the case of inter-terminal transfers, there is a battery-operated shuttle service that you can rely on.
Beware of autorickshaw drivers in the city as tourists can be fleeced or will have to deal with rude behavior if they cannot speak Tamil.
London is the most visited city in the world, where old-world charm meets the burgeoning metropolitan culture. It is a city that proudly showcases the celebrated architecture and ancient monuments, while embracing modernity and progress. It will not be wrong to say that London offers an unmatched experience as it is a melting pot of cultures, people, languages, and cuisines.
London is quite literally crowded with architectural and cultural masterpieces like the majestic Buckingham Palace, Kensington Palace, Westminster Abbey, Victoria and Albert Museum, and London Tower, to name just a few! To witness the real London take a walk through the city streets to soak in all that is British. London is the world’s fashion capital and it will not disappoint you in terms of nightlife. The sounds of rock, jazz and blues waft out of themed bars and pubs spread all across the city.
As London is the most popular tourist destination, there are several international Airports in London. The three prominent airports in London are London Heathrow Airport, the London City Airport, and the London Gatwick Airport.
The London Heathrow Airport (LHR) is the city’s main international airport, which makes it one of the busiest airports in the world. There are four terminals at the London Heathrow Airport – Terminals 2, 3, 4, and 5. For the ease of passengers there are free shuttle train and bus services between the terminals. London Heathrow Airport is well connected with the city by buses, coaches, taxis, underground rail services, and rental cars.
The other airport is The London Gatwick Airport (LGW), which is located at a distance of 45 km south of London. It is the second largest airport in the UK and manages all its flights from a single runway. There are two terminals, namely the North Terminal and South Terminal.
The third airport is The London City Airport (LCY), which is another important commercial airport, located 15 km from the main city. The airport handles all its operations from a single terminal.
Despite the huge crowds, London boasts a well-connected public transport system and this is the most reliable way to commute between various locations in the city to the airport. In addition to the railways and bus services, you can also use taxis and private cars to commute.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Chennai to London? These airline brands fly from Chennai to London - American Airlines and British Airways
- How many weekly flights from Chennai to London? There are 14 weekly flights from Chennai to London. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - American Airlines has 7 and British Airways has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Chennai? The first flight from Chennai to London is at 5:31 AM, which is American Airlines airline 6670 followed by British Airways 36 which leaves at 5:31 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Chennai? The last flight from Chennai to London is at 5:31 AM which is British Airways.
- What is the airport code of Chennai and London? Airport code of Chennai is MAA and London is LON.
- What is the name of the airport in Chennai? The name of the primary airport in Chennai is Chennai International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in London? The name of the primary airport in London is Luton Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Chennai to London? Chennai to London flights cost between ₹ 17354 and ₹ 285096 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Chennai to London in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 10:49:00 to reach from Chennai to London.
- What are some good options to stay at London? When in London, you may stay at Rosewood London , The Arch London or Bulgari Hotel & Residences London
- Which hotels are located near the London airport? Some of the top hotels near London airport are Andaz Liverpool Street London - a concept by Hyatt , Marriott Executive Apartments and South Place Hotel
Chennai Airport Details
- Chennai International Airport
- "G. S. Satellite Road
- 044 2256 0551
London Airport Details
- Luton Airport
- "Navigation House
- (+44) 1582 405100