Flights from London to Glasgow on
FAQ about London to Glasgow Flights
Is it true that takes less time on a direct London to Glasgow flight than other airlines?
Yes. provide the fastest flights on this route
Do airlines provide extra space for sleeping?
Many of the Business class airlines provide extra space for sleeping.
Can I carry my own food?
Yes you can carry your own food. However, it should be properly packed.
Will I be served alcohol on a London to Glasgow flight?
No airline serves alcohol on a domestic flight. You will get alcohol in only international flights
Is there web check-in option available with London to Glasgow flight?
Yes, passenger do get a web check-in option with their London to Glasgow flight via online web check-in or airport check-in.
Can I book budget hotels near Glasgow Airport through the Internet?
Yes, one can book budget hotels near the airport via Cleartrip hotels option
Does London Airport have nappy changing facility for babies?
Yes, the newly developed London Airport has such facilities for babies and infants.
London to Glasgow Flights
London is the most populous city and the capital of the United Kingdom and England. According to the passenger traffic, London airport is one of the busiest airports in the world. Glasgow, the 3rd most populous city in the United Kingdom is the most significant city in Scotland. It has three airports within a travelling distance of 45 minutes from the town. When travelling to Glassgow from London, flying is the best and most convenient option to choose.
Travelling from London to Glasgow
- Every year millions of people travel from London to Glasgow.
- The best time to fly from London to Glasgow is March and August-September.
- The aerial distance from London to Glasgow is 345 miles / 556 km.
- London to Glasgow flight duration is 1 hour 15 minutes.
- There are about 230 flights from London to Glasgow.
- There are 4 airlines which fly between the two cities.
- Both direct and connecting flights are available.
Most Reliable Airlines from London to Glasgow
According to the passenger survey, British Airways is the most reliable airline from London to Glasgow.
Best Rated Airlines for the Route
The best-rated airline from London to Glasgow is British Airways. After this, comes easyjet and Ryanair.
London’s elevation above sea level is 35m. Earlier, the city was called Londonium, Ludenburg and Ludenwic. The history of London dates back to the Roman era. In London summer is enjoyable with an average temperature of18⁰C while in winters it’s quite cold with temperatures ranging between 2⁰Cand 10⁰C. The city of London is served by six airports. These are LondonHeathrow, London city, London South end, London Luton, London Gatwick and London Stansted.
- The currency used in both the cities is the same i.e. British Pound Sterling. Hence there is no need to exchange currency.
- The modes of payments accepted in London are cash, debit card,credit card, Paypal, Google wallet, and Apple pay.
- London is a very expensive city with cost of living for a single person being £700- £750 without rent.
- Warner Bros, Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, Big Ben, MadameTussauds museum, London Dungeon, London Eye, Windsor Castle, etc.are the best places to visit in London.
It is the biggest city in Scotland and 3rd most populous city in the United Kingdom. Glasgow’s elevation above sea level is 40 meters. It is situated in the country’s West Central Lowlands at River Clyde. The area of Glasgowhas hosted communities for millennia, which provide a natural site for fishing. It is identified for the tenements i.e. the red and the blond stonework buildings. In summer, the temperature in Glasgow can reach up to22⁰C, while the winter here being chilly experiences temperature as low as5⁰C. The spring season is pleasant in Glasgow. It is served by two airports. These are the Glasgow International and the Glasgow Prestwick.
- No currency exchange is required when travelling between these two cities.
- Cost of living in Glasgow for one person is £ 573.98.
- The payment in Glasgow is done via Cash, credit or debit card,local currency, PayPal, etc.
- Riverside Museum, Gallery of the Modern art, Glasgow cathedral,Kelvin Grove, etc. are some best places to visit in Glasgow.
Find the Cheapest Month to Travel from London to Glasgow
The cheapest month to travel from London to Glasgow is March.
How To Compare And Get The Best Flights From London To Glasgow?
These are some tips to help you find the affordable London to Glasgow flights:
- Compare your flight search from a reliable comparison site that will show offers of a specific airline on the basis of date and place of your travel.
- Always search for flights in incognito mode after deleting cookies.
- Morning flights are cheaper than evening flights, so you can book accordingly.
- Book your tickets 80 days or at least 4 weeks before the departure.
- You must clear the cookies in your computer to have a better search results for London to Glasgow airfare.
- If you are a student, then you can avail discounted travel tickets and holiday offers. So it’s better to check out for cheap student fares before booking tickets.
Things You Need To Know Before Flying From London To Glasgow
- Heathrow airport is about 26km from the central London. You can reach the airport by bus, taxi or train.
- Heathrow airport in London offers a lot of facilities like baby care facilities, bars, and restaurants, currency exchange, cash machines, lounges, emergency facilities, lost property assistance,facilities for disables, and VIP services for high profile diplomats.
- Glasgow airport is about 30 minutes from city centre. You can hire a local taxi, shuttle services or train to reach the city centre from the airport.
- Glasgow airports provide facilities such as money exchange, ATMs,bars and restaurants, café, facilities for disabled people, car parking. Car hiring facility is also provided.
Information of London Glasgow Flight
|Aerial distance||555 KM|
|Total flights from London to Glasgow in a week||1406 flights|
|First Flight||Condor 5037 , departs at 06:35 AM|
|Last Flight||Japan Airlines 7787 , departs at 11:30 AM|
|Popular Airlines from London to Glasgow||Condor, Thomas Cook Airlines, British Airways, FlyBe, Ryanair, Air Berlin, easyJet, American Airlines, Finnair, and Japan Airlines|
|Shortest Time of flights from London to Glasgow||01h 15m|
|Airport codes flights from London to Glasgow||London-SEN,Glasgow-GLA|
|Time of London to Glasgow flights||00h 01m|
Hotels In Glasgow
Most popular routes from London
- London Venice Flights
- London Orlando Flights
- London Hong Kong Flights
- London Larnaca Flights
- London Toronto Flights
- London Ibiza Flights
- London Belfast Flights
- London Tokyo Flights
- London Nice Flights
- London Los Angeles Flights
- London Stockholm Flights
- London Bucharest Flights
- London Geneva Flights
- London Copenhagen Flights
- London Singapore Flights
- London Malta Flights
- London Porto Flights
- London Melbourne Flights
- London Vienna Flights
- London Zurich Flights
- London Cape Town Flights
- London Frankfurt Flights
- London Reykjavik Flights
- London Naples Flights
- London Miami Flights
- London Manila Flights
- London Johannesburg Flights
- London Munich Flights
- London Oslo Flights
- London San Francisco Flights