Top Routes From Faro
Popular Airline Routes
Top International Routes
Top International Airlines
London to Faro Flights
Book London to Faro flight tickets with great discounts at cheapest airfare. Use coupon code ‘CTINT’ and get upto INR 10000 off. Also check cheapest return Faro to London flights online with Cleartrip.
Know more about Cleartrip's guide to safe air travel & Covid Travel Advisory: TravelSafe
FAQ about London to Faro Flights
Is it true that Ryanair takes less time on a direct London to Faro flight than other airlines?
Yes. Ryanair provide the fastest flights on this route
Do airlines provide extra space for sleeping?
Many of the Business class airlines provide extra space for sleeping.
Can I carry my own food?
Yes you can carry your own food. However, it should be properly packed.
Will I be served alcohol on a London to Faro flight?
No airline serves alcohol on a domestic flight. You will get alcohol in only international flights
What is the average range of Economy class tariffs on London to Faro flight route?
The Economy class airfare ranges from Rs. 1792 to Rs. 57418. Tui Airways, easyJet, British Airways, Ryanair, Jet2.Com, and Norwegian provide tickets in this range.
Is there web check-in option available with London to Faro flight?
Yes, passenger do get a web check-in option with their London to Faro flight via online web check-in or airport check-in.
Can I book budget hotels near Faro Airport through the Internet?
Yes, one can book budget hotels near the airport via Cleartrip hotels option
Does London Airport have nappy changing facility for babies?
Yes, the newly developed London Airport has such facilities for babies and infants.
London to Faro Flights
London has the world’s busiest airport and its history dates back to the Roman period. Faro, on the other hand, is the largest city in the Algarve region of South Portugal. There are many cheap air fare deals from London to Faro with the most comfortable and convenient options.
Travelling from London to Faro by Plane
- There are thousands of passengers who travel to Faro from London every year.
- The best time to travel to Faro is August.
- The aerial distance between the two cities is 1,079 miles.
- It takes approximately2 hours and 35 minutes to travel from London to Faro by air.
- 118 flights take off from London to Faro in a week on an average.
- There are 6 airlines that fly direct from London to Faro.
- Both connecting and non-stops flights are available.
Most Reliable Airlines for London to Faro Routes
The most reliable airways are EasyJet and British Airways. They provide comfortable and affordable services.
Best-rated Airlines for the Route
Lufthansa is the best rated airline for London to Faro followed by KLM and British Airways.
The city’s land elevation is 35 m above sea level. Being one of the most diverse cities in the world, there are over 300 languages that are spoken in the city. In the mid-first century, the city was founded by the Romans;also it has a rich history and culture. . The city has an oceanic climate where summers and winters are cool and mild. In summers, the average temperature remains at 18°C; while on the other hand, winters are quite freezing with minimum temperatures of 2°C. There are a total of 6 airports in London, such as London City, London Heathrow, London Luton, LondonSouthend, London Stansted, and London Gatwick.
- London’s currency is British Pound Sterling and the currency of Faro is Euro. As per the exchange rates, 1GBP or British Pound Sterling is equal to 1.14 Euro as of 2018.
- London is quite an expensive city where the cost of living for a person is approximately £350 - £500.
- In the city of London, there are various modes of payments, such as Cash, Credit Cards, and Debit Cards. One can also use PayPal, ApplePay and Google Wallet, etc. as a mode of payment.
- Some renowned places to visit while in London are Warner BrosStudio, Buckingham Palace, Madame Tussauds Museum, Tower of London,Big Ben, Kensington Palace, Windsor Castle, the London Eye,etc.These are some of the world famous places of attraction which should not be overlooked.
The southernmost city in the Algarve region, Faro is located in the southern part of Portugal and has an elevation above sea level of 1166m.The city is a municipality in the Algarve region of southern Portugal as well. The initial settlements date back to 4th century BC, that is, during the reign of Phoenician colonisation of the Western Mediterranean. The city experiences Mediterranean climate and summers are quite hot and sunny with temperatures reaching up to 27–35 °C and winters are mild with temperature falling down to 8–17 °C. The city rarely experiences rainfall in between months of June and September. The FaroAirport, also referred to as Algarve Airport, is located 4 km to the west of Faro.
- London’s currency is British Pound Sterling and Faro’s currency is Euro. Thus, 1 Euro is equals to 0.87 British Pound Sterling.
- Cost of food and house rent for a single person in Faro is close to600 €.
- There are many modes of payments available in Faro such as cash,credit cards and debit cards and other online payment methods, such as PayPal, etc.
- There are many places of interest to visit in Faro such as Ilhadesert, Palacio de Estio, Carmo Church, Faro Cathedral, ForumAlgarve, Museu Municipal de Faro, and many more monuments known for its brilliant architecture and mesmerising scenery.
Cheapest Month to Travel from London to Faro
The months when one can avail cheapest flights from London to Faro are between January and March with January being the cheapest. By booking during these months,one can find tickets at an affordable price and reduce their travel costs.
How to compare and get the best flights from London to Faro?
- Make sure to check and compare flight airfare of London to Faroflight on a reliable travel site.
- You can find cheap air tickets to Faro at £95 or less.
- In order to find cheapest airfare for London to Faro, one has to make sure that booking is done 70 days prior to departure.
- To get comparatively low flight tickets to Faro, make sure that bookings are done at least 3 weeks in advance.
- For booking cheap flights for London to Faro, one should consider morning flight rather than evening as they are approximately 25%more expensive than the morning ones.
What you need to know before flying from London to Faro?
- The Heathrow Airport is situated 23 km from the central London and one can get there easily via bus, cabs, private transfer, or train.
- Heathrow airport offers a wide range of facilities to its passengers such as cash machines, currency exchange, bars and restaurants, lost property assistance, emergency facilities,meeting rooms, VIP services for high-profile diplomats, facilities for disabled travellers and more.
- Faro airport is in the west of Faro and is considered a famous tourist destination.
- It has a wide range of facilities to cater to the needs of travelers, such as shops within the airport offering various products, ATM services, conference room for business travelers,ramps and lifts to cater to the needs for disabled traveler and more.
The price of a London to Faro flight ticket varies between a minimum ₹ 1792 or up to ₹ 57418.
Information of London Faro Flight
|Aerial distance||1722 KM|
|Total flights from London to Faro in a week||339 flights|
|First Flight||Tui Airways 4736 , departs at 06:00 AM|
|Last Flight||Norwegian 2670 , departs at 12:05 PM|
|Popular Airlines from London to Faro||Tui Airways, easyJet, British Airways, Ryanair, Jet2.Com, and Norwegian|
|Shortest Time of flights from London to Faro||02h 50m|
|Airport codes flights from London to Faro||London-STN,Faro-FAO|
|Time of London to Faro flights||00h 02m|
London Faro Cheap Flights
|London Faro Cheap Flights||Fare ₹||Airlines Name||Date of journey||Timings|
|Cheapest Fare within 30 days||₹1792*||Ryanair||28/01/2023||07:03 AM-10:03 AM||Book Now|
|Cheapest Fare within 90 Days||₹1802*||Ryanair||07/11/2022||07:03 AM-10:03 AM||Book Now|
|Lowest Fare to Travel||₹1802*||Ryanair||07/11/2022||07:03 AM-10:03 AM||Book Now|
London Faro Flights Timings & Other Info
|Flight timings||Ryanair||Channel Expr Air||EasyJet||Eurowings GmbH||TAP Portugal||Lufthansa|
|Early Morning (12 AM to 8 AM)||3||2||4||0||1||2|
|Morning ( 8 AM to 12 PM)||3||3||1||6||2||4|
|After Noon ( 12 PM to 4 PM)||1||0||0||0||0||1|
|Evening ( 4 PM to 8 PM)||1||0||3||0||7||2|
|Night ( 8 PM to 12 AM)||0||0||0||2||1||2|
|Baggage Details ( Check in )||15 kg's||15 kg's||15 kg's||15 kg's||15 kg's||15 kg's|
Hotels In Faro
Most popular routes from London
- London Venice Flights
- London Orlando Flights
- London Glasgow Flights
- London Hong Kong Flights
- London Larnaca Flights
- London Toronto Flights
- London Ibiza Flights
- London Belfast Flights
- London Tokyo Flights
- London Nice Flights
- London Los Angeles Flights
- London Stockholm Flights
- London Bucharest Flights
- London Geneva Flights
- London Copenhagen Flights
- London Singapore Flights
- London Malta Flights
- London Porto Flights
- London Melbourne Flights
- London Vienna Flights
- London Zurich Flights
- London Cape Town Flights
- London Frankfurt Flights
- London Reykjavik Flights
- London Naples Flights
- London Miami Flights
- London Manila Flights
- London Johannesburg Flights
- London Munich Flights
- London Oslo Flights