London to Nice Flights
London is the capital city of the United Kingdom and Thames River flows through the city. The sight of the London Eye, which is a giant wheel offering great city view from great heights from the banks of the Thames,has been mesmerising people for years. Nice is situated at the French Riviera, the fifth most populated French city and is the capital of Alpes-Maritimes Department. Flying from London to Nice is the best way to travel.
- London to Nice is one of the most traveled routes by a large number of passengers every year.
- The best time to fly from London to Nice is September-October and mid-March-April.
- London to Nice distance by flight is 622 mi.
- The average time of travel from London to Nice is2 hours.
- In a week a total of 388 flights ply with an average of 54 London to Nice daily flights.
- There are 4 airlines that have direct London to nice flights.
- Usually non-stop flights are available for this route.
- Connecting flights may stop in German cities, such as Cologne and Stuttgart.
Most Reliable Airlines for London to Nice route
The most reliable airlines for traveling to Nice from London are BritishAirways and Easyjet for their availability and consistency.
Best Rated Airlines for this Route
The best rated airlines for London to Nice flying is KLM followed by Jet2,British Airways, easyJet, and Ryanair.
London is 35 meters above the sea level located on the banks of river Thames. It has captivating looks with its heritage buildings, mesmerizing monuments of pride, and stylish architecture. This city is visited in large numbers every year, owing to its unique history dating back to Roman London and several sightseeing and entertainment options. Temperatures soar up to maximum 18°C in summers in the month of June and July, and in the month of January, the temperatures range between 2°C and 10°C. There are 6 airports in London. Key among them are the London Heathrow Airport, Luton, Gatwick,and Stansted.
- The official currency of the UK that is used in London too is GBP.You can convert GBP into Euro, where you get 1.14 Euro for 1 GBP.
- The cost of living in London is expensive and can be around 450 to800 GBP for accommodation of two people on a shared rental basis.
- The popular modes of payments used in London are Oyster,Contact less, and PayPal. Other wallets accepted are Google Wallet and Apple Pay. Cash and credit & debit cards are always accepted.
- The important places to visit in London are Big Ben, London Eye,Madame Tussauds Museum, Westminster Abbey, Kensington Palace,Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, Hyde’s Park, etc.
The elevation of Nice is 22m above sea level. Situated in south-east of France, Nice became part of France in 1860 and has a coastline along the Mediterranean Sea. Nice boasts of history that dates back to many thousands of years. The city receives a total of 4 million visitors every year for its location, beauty, and maritime climate. Nice experiences summers in the months of July and August and the temperature may go up to 37°C. In winter months the lowest is till 4°C while normal daytime temperature stays around17°C. Nice has one International Airport called the Aéroport Nice Côted'Azur.
- The currency of Nice is Euro. Earlier it was the French Franc that was used, but now it has changed to Euro.
- The monthly expense of a single person in Nice would be close to782 Euros.
- Visa and MasterCard credit cards are most popularly used as mode of payments in Nice. Cash and credit cards are also easily accepted.Wallet payments can be made using Google Pay, PayPal, QIWI Wallet and Apple pay.
- Sightseeing places in Nice are Promenade des Anglais, Castle HillPark, Musée Matisse, Monastère Notre-Dame-de-Cimiez, Jardin AlbertI, Musée Chagall, Musée des Beaux Arts and more.
Find the Cheapest Month to Travel from London to Nice
The best flight deals for travelling from London to Nice by plane can be grabbed by the following ways increase in the air fares as a whole due to the off season.
How to Compare and get the best flights from London to Nice
There are flight price comparison tools available online. You can use a reliable one to know the prices of all flight operators. Areliable tool will show you both London to nice direct flights and stop-overflights.
- There are flight price comparison tools available online. You canuse a reliable one to know the prices of all flight operators. Areliable tool will show you both London to nice direct flights and stop-overflights.
- The London to nice lowest flight rate can be around $120. average increment of price by 10% is seen. If you do book the air ticket at this time you will be paying the highest price probably.
- The least airfares available during the off season for London to nice air route, is during the month of September. If you book London to Nice air tickets during this time you may book at a price 4% less from average fare.
- The average anticipated London to Nice air ticket fare is $190.
- The London to nice lowest flight rate can bearound $120.
- You must clean cookies before carrying out air ticket searches.
- You can get cheap flight tickets from London to Nice if you try to book 75 days prior to your departure.
- To save more it is good to book at night as the prices of morning flights from London to Nice are usually80% higher than the evening flights.
What you need to know before flying from London to Nice
- The London Heathrow Airport is 22 km away from the city center,while the Luton and Gatwick airports are 46 km and 64 km respectively from the city. You can reach any of the airports conveniently via buses, trains, shuttles, cab hires, and taxis.
- The London airports are designed to handle tourists, business passengers, politicians, VIPs, and diplomats, and thus have all basic and advanced amenities. Shopping, dining, changing room,money exchange, ATMs, and information centers, all are present and you get car parking facilities as well.
- The Nice International airport is located 20 minutes at the west of the city’s center. With 4 Euros ticket price, one can avail the educated airport shuttle bus to reach the city. Cabs, taxis, and trains are also there to make this journey convenient and quick.
- The Nice International airport offers several facilities, such as shopping, food and beverage selection, wi-fi internet, tourist information centers, currency exchanging kiosks, etc.
Note: Cleartrip Lowest Air Fares Calendar provides an indication of prices (per person) for a range of dates, so that you can see the cheapest air fares easily. The air fares you see here may not be available at the time you try and book.