Bangkok (BKK) Phuket (HKT) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Bangkok to Phuket
Bangkok To Phuket Flight Schedule ( 138 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Bangkok to Phuket, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Phuket International Airport with an IATA code HKT.While in Phuket, enjoy a comfortable stay at Trisara , Andara Resort Villas or Double Pool Villas by Banyan T These are some of the top hotels in Phuket. Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach , SALA Phuket Resort & Spa and JW Marriott Phuket Resort And Spa are located near the Phuket International Airport airport.
Between Bangkok and Phuket, 20 airlines are operational In a week, around 949 flights travel from Bangkok to Phuket The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01:15:00. Bangkok to Phuket flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 3140. This may extend up to ₹ 7144. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
The capital city of Thailand, Bangkok boasts of a rich history and it instantly evokes images of an exotic orient, but it is so much more. Bangkok is a commercial hub, a religious city and the center of Thai culture; it is among Asia's most popular tourist destinations. It is here that tradition and modernity collide to produce a truly harmonious blend of cultures.
Bangkok is known for its active nightlife, oriental architecture, rich culture, and its eclectic street life. Situated on the banks of the Chao Phraya River, and once the seat of the Ayutthaya and Chakri dynasties, today Bangkok features among the topmost urban spaces in the world. Explore the old neighborhoods of Khao San Road and Chinatown to add a local flavor to your experience.
Getting in and out of the city is fairly easy, as Bangkok is home to not one, but two international airports; Suvarnabhumi Airport and the Don Mueang International Airport. The Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) is located in the Bang Phil District of the Samut Prakan Province, at a distance of approximately 30 kilometers from downtown Bangkok. It operates from a single terminal and is one of world’s largest single terminal airports.
The Don Mueang International Airport (BMK) is one of the world’s busiest international airports. It served as the main international airport before Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport took over as the main airport.
Both airports are accessible by road via public buses, car rental services, and taxis. There is a free shuttle bus service that also runs between Don Mueang International Airport and Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
A hub of commercial and cultural activities, Phuket is a popular tourist destination, best known for its sandy beaches, gorgeous coastline, lively entertainment, and streets that are perpetually buzzing with activity. It is a city that welcomes tourists with splendid views of sandy beaches, crystal clear blue seas, balmy sea air, and graceful green palms. As inviting and serene as it appears, the city is equally alluring when it comes to activities and nightlife.
The city is also a popular destination with adventure sports enthusiasts, as it offers a complete beach experience with beautiful sunsets, deep sea adventures that include surfing, diving, snorkeling, and cruising on a yacht. Not only this, Phuket also gives you the chance to explore the rocky and green hills, where you can enjoy trekking and delight in the company of nature. The city will not disappoint shoppers either, as there are plenty of trendy shopping hubs, from swanky malls to bustling local markets. It will not be wrong to say that Phuket assures a fun-filled experience for all.
The city is well-connected with most major airports of the world, via the Phuket International Airport (HKT), which is located on the island itself. It is the second busiest airport in Thailand and welcomes 2,900,000 travelers annually. The airport offers domestic flights and international flights to major destinations around the globe.
Getting to and from the airport is easy as you can find a variety of options like metered taxis, minibuses, minivans, and car rentals, as well as limousine taxis! You can even get the Phuket Airport bus right from the parking lot near the airport to get to almost any location in the city.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Bangkok to Phuket? These airline brands fly from Bangkok to Phuket - Nok Air, Air Astana, Japan Airlines, British Airways, Thai Airways, Air Berlin, Qatar Airways, Emirates, EVA Corporation, Bangkok Airways, translation missing: en.airlines.SL, Thai Air Asia, translation missing: en.airlines.VZ, China Airlines, All Nippon, Centurion Air Cargo, Finnair, Air New Zealand, Asiana Airlines, and Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink
- How many weekly flights from Bangkok to Phuket? There are 949 weekly flights from Bangkok to Phuket. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Nok Air has 56, Air Astana has 7, Japan Airlines has 42, British Airways has 63, Thai Airways has 168, Air Berlin has 56, Qatar Airways has 63, Emirates has 63, EVA Corporation has 63, Bangkok Airways has 49, translation missing: en.airlines.SL has 29, Thai Air Asia has 122, translation missing: en.airlines.VZ has 28, China Airlines has 35, All Nippon has 14, Centurion Air Cargo has 21, Finnair has 28, Air New Zealand has 7, Asiana Airlines has 14, and Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink has 21
- When does the first flight leave from Bangkok? The first flight from Bangkok to Phuket is at 5:40 AM, which is Nok Air airline 7500 followed by Air Astana 1289 which leaves at 6:25 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Bangkok? The last flight from Bangkok to Phuket is at 10:40 PM which is Thai Airways.
- What is the airport code of Bangkok and Phuket? Airport code of Bangkok is BKK and Phuket is HKT.
- What is the name of the airport in Bangkok? The name of the primary airport in Bangkok is Suvarnabhumi Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Phuket? The name of the primary airport in Phuket is Phuket International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Bangkok to Phuket? Bangkok to Phuket flights cost between ₹ 3140 and ₹ 7144 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Bangkok to Phuket in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01:15:00 to reach from Bangkok to Phuket.
- What are some good options to stay at Phuket? When in Phuket, you may stay at Trisara , Andara Resort Villas or Double Pool Villas by Banyan T
- Which hotels are located near the Phuket airport? Some of the top hotels near Phuket airport are Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach , SALA Phuket Resort & Spa and JW Marriott Phuket Resort And Spa
Bangkok Airport Details
- Suvarnabhumi Airport
- "999 Bang Na-Trat
- (+66) 2 132 1888
Phuket Airport Details
- Phuket International Airport
- (+66) 76 351 122