Top Routes From Singapore
Popular Airline Routes
- Chennai Singapore Air India Flights
- Chennai Singapore IndiGo Flights
- Chennai Singapore All Nippon Flights
- Chennai Singapore Etihad Airways Flights
- Chennai Singapore Singapore Airlines Flights
- Chennai Singapore Virgin Australia Flights
- Chennai Singapore Garuda Indonesia Flights
- Chennai Singapore Vietnam Airlines Flights
- Chennai Singapore SilkAir (S) Pte Flights
- Chennai Singapore Tiger Airways Flights
Top International Routes
Top International Airlines
Chennai to Singapore Flights
Book Chennai to Singapore flight tickets with great discounts at cheapest airfare. Use coupon code ‘CTINT’ and get upto INR 10000 off. Also check cheapest return Singapore to Chennai flights online with Cleartrip.
Know more about Cleartrip's guide to safe air travel & Covid Travel Advisory: TravelSafe
FAQ about Chennai to Singapore Flights
What is the duration of direct Chennai To Singapore flights?
The average duration for a direct Chennai to Singapore flight is 4 hours 30 minutes.
What is the aerial distance from Chennai to Singapore?
The aerial distance covered by Chennai to Singapore cheap flights is 2909 kms.
What is the average Chennai to Singapore flight fare?
The average flights fare from Chennai to Singapore is between ₹ 10911* to ₹302591*.
What is the lowest Chennai Singapore flight ticket price for today?
Today’s lowest price for a Chennai to Singapore flights ticket is ₹14190*.
Which are the most popular airlines from Chennai to Singapore?
IndiGo and Vistara are the most popular airlines from Chennai to Singapore.
Can I book cheap flights from Chennai to Singapore on Cleartrip?
On Cleartrip, you can book the cheapest flight ticket. Using the code CTINT, you can get a cashback of up to ₹₹10000* if you book before 31st Dec 2022.
Can I cancel Chennai Singapore flight ticket booked via Cleartrip?
With Cleartrip, it is easy to cancel an air ticket from Chennai to Singapore. It takes only a few seconds with the app.
What is the best time to visit Singapore for holidays?
The best time to visit Singapore is between February and April when the weather is pleasant and perfect for outdoor activities.
How soon should I book to avail the cheapest Chennai to Singapore flights ticket?
To get the lowest Chennai Singapore flight fare, you should book at least a couple of months earlier.
How much baggage can I carry on my Chennai to Singapore flight?
Although baggage rules depend on the airlines, they usually permit passengers to carry 5-7 Kg of hand baggage for an Economy flight. For business class, the hand baggage limit can be around 15 Kg. The check-in baggage limit can be around 20 Kg for Economy class and 30 Kg for Business class. However, check your airline’s baggage allowance before packing your bags. If your baggage exceeds the permitted limit by the airline, you will need to pay excess baggage charges.
What general details are needed to check Chennai to Singapore flight status?
To check flight status, you will need your PNR number. To check Chennai to Singapore flight status, enter your PNR number on the airlines flight status page and click on Check Status.
Will I be able to enjoy a kosher meal on a Singapore Airlines Chennai to Singapore flight?
In normal scenario, Singapore airlines provide Special Meals, including Kosher Meals. Also, they have Book The Cook service for those who fly in Suites, First Class, Business Class. They also have a kid’s special Yummy! menu. The Premium Economy Class passengers can avail Premium Economy Book the Cook service. However, due to the Covid-19 outbreak, inflight meal services and pre-ordering of meals (also Book the Cook service) might not be available. Do check with airlines for the latest update.
Is there any discount coupon available on flight tickets from Chennai to Singapore?
Use code CTINT to get upto Rs ₹10000* cashback. Browse Cleartrip for further details and more offers.
Is there any promo code to avail discount on flight tickets from Chennai to Singapore?
Yes, Cleartrip 's promo code CTINT will give you upto Rs ₹10000* cashback.
Is there any flight deal available on Chennai to Singapore flight ticket booking?
Check more Top Offers on international flights on the Cleartrip website.
Is there a web check-in option available with Chennai to Singapore flight?
Web check-in has become mandatory after Covid outbreak. To do web check-in for your Chennai to Singapore flight, you can visit the web check-in page of your airline. Do print the boarding pass sent to your email after you do web check-in.
What are the latest Chennai to Singapore flight offers at Cleartrip.com?
To know about the latest Chennai to Singapore Offers, go to Top Offers page on the Cleartrip website.
Is it important to pay the insurance charge for Chennai to Singapore flight booking?
Travel insurance is not compulsory but it would be wise if you buy it. With insurance, you will be covered for flight cancellation, flight delays, lost/damaged/stolen luggage and more. Do check the insurance details carefully.
Is there any direct flight from Chennai to Singapore?
Yes, a non-stop flight on this route takes 4h 20m approximately.
Which is the last flight from Chennai to Singapore?
The last flight from Chennai to Singapore is at 11:00pm. Do check the latest flight schedule.
Which is the first flight from Chennai to Singapore?
The first flight from Chennai to Singapore is at 4:05 am. Do check the latest flight schedule.
What documents are required to carry while travelling from Chennai to Singapore flight?
You need to carry the following documents. However, do check for updates. Valid Passport, Singapore Visa (e-Visa prin out) Air Tickets, Boarding Pass, ID Proof, Covid Negative Test Report, Any other related documents
Are flights from Chennai to Singapore influenced by Coronavirus (Covid-19)?
Travel restrictions were imposed on several flight routes post-covid but were partially lifted. Regarding Singapore, currently flights are restricted between Singapore and India. Do check the flight schedule on your travel date and stay updated.
Book Low-Cost Chennai-Singapore Flight Ticket @Cleartrip Today!
Are you planning to visit the beautiful country of Singapore soon? Perhaps you have some business commitments, or you just wish to explore a new country with your friends and family. Well, Cleartrip has you covered. By booking your flight ticket with us, you can complete your process within minutes, and at the same time take advantage of some attractive deals and discounts.
There is no better place to book flight tickets than Cleartrip. By booking an international flight ticket through us before 31st Dec 2022, you can get a cashback of up to ₹₹10000*. For this, you just need to book a one-way or roundtrip International flight through Cleartrip mobile app or website and enter the code CTINT before making the payment.
So, without further delay, book your ticket to grab this exciting offer before 31st Dec 2022 and get the cheapest flights from Chennai to Singapore.
Apart from this, you get various other advantages when you book a flight ticket online through Cleartrip.
We have a dedicated customer service team that will help you out whenever you have some query or need some information regarding your flight booking. You can visit our website and enter your trip ID to get all the details regarding your Chennai to Singapore cheap flight.
When you book through Cleartrip, cancelling your ticket is no issue at all. While normally this is a gruelling process, you can get it done in a matter of a few minutes through the Cleartrip app or website. We also offer some exciting rewards and referral programs that you should definitely check out after booking your flight ticket from Chennai to Singapore.
Chennai to Singapore Flight Connectivity
When it comes to flights between Chennai and Singapore, you will be spoilt for options. There are multiple reputed airlines offering both direct and indirect flights between Chennai and Singapore. The indirect flights take longer, but they are usually much cheaper than direct flights.
- Direct Flights from Chennai to Singapore: There are many direct flights between Chennai and Singapore, and the quickest one among them will take you to your destination in about 4 hours and 30 minutes. IndiGo is a major airline offering direct flights on this route. The direct flights are a bit costlier, however, and you should plan your trip ahead and book early to get a Chennai Singapore flight cheapest.
- Connecting flights from Chennai to Singapore: If you don’t mind taking detours, a connecting flight might allow you to save some money. Popular airlines running connecting flights on this route include IndiGo, Vistara, Lufthansa, and British Airways. The flight duration can range from 7 hours and 30 minutes to as much as 40 hours. Popular layover stops between Chennai and Singapore include Hyderabad, Trichy, Bengaluru, Kolkata, and New Delhi.
The average Chennai to Singapore flight fare lies between ₹ 10911* to ₹ 302591*. If you wish to avail cheap Chennai Singapore flight fare, you should plan your trip and book a few months in advance.
Tips For Chennai to Singapore Travellers
When you will arrive at the Chennai International Airport, you will need to complete the usual formalities. Additionally, you need to follow some procedures set by the airport authority.
General Travellers Tips
- Try to reach the airport at least a couple of hours before your flight departure for completing the formalities
- Show your personal photo identity card, your passport, and your Chennai Singapore flight ticket in soft and hard copy format to the security personnel at the counters
- If you wish to save some time, you can do web check-in so that you don’t have to stand at the queue for long
- Carry a hard copy of the ticket and the boarding pass, in case your phone malfunctions
- Check if your credit card is accepted at the airport lounge while you are waiting for your Chennai to Singapore cheap flight
- You must follow social distancing rules as set by the authorities while travelling on a flight.
- To avoid congestion, you must arrive at the airport minimum 3 hours early.
- You will need to undergo thermal screening before entering the airport.
- Symptomatic patients won’t be allowed in the airport premises.
- All passengers must wear face masks and carry hand sanitizers.
- It is mandatory to install the Arogya Setu App on your phone.
- Starting from 17th September, visitors from India have to take a mandatory PCR test within 72 hours before departure and present the negative test results in order to travel to Singapore.
- After you arrive at Singapore on a Chennai Singapore flight cheapest, you need to undergo temperature screening.
- If you show any Covid symptoms, you will be taken to the nearest hospital for follow-up checks and quarantine.
- Train: Trains run frequently through the city of Chennai and they are a good transport option if you have booked a Chennai To Singapore flights ticket and need to reach the airport fast. You can take a train from Park station and get down at Tirusulam station. After getting down at the station, you can reach the airport via an underground subway. The journey will take around 40 minutes.
- Metro: Since Chennai has a dedicated metro station for the airport, you can take a metro from Nehru park and reach the airport directly to catch your Chennai Singapore flight cheapest.
- Bus: The Metropolitan Transport Corporation (MTC) offers transportation between different parts of the city and the airport. At the city centre, you can catch a bus from the Chennai Mofussil Bus Terminus, which will take you to the airport. This is an inexpensive way to travel, but it takes too long, and you should use it only if you have a lot of time before your flight departs.
- Taxi: You can get an Uber or Ola from anywhere in the city. They can take you to the airport from city centre in about 45 minutes or so. If you have booked a flight ticket from Chennai to Singapore and are in a hurry to catch your flight, you should choose this transport option.
Chennai International Airport, previously known as Madras International Airport, is a major international airport in Chennai serving south India. It lies in Tirusulam which is located 21 Km from the centre of the city, 16 Km from Marina Beach, and 17 Km from Fort St George. In terms of cargo capacity and international traffic, it is the third busiest airport in India, behind New Delhi and Mumbai. It also features in the list of the 50 busiest airports in Asia. It has a 3,662 m long runway for flights to take off.
Several major domestic and international airlines operate to and from this airport, including Qatar Airways, Lufthansa, British Airways, Emirates, GoAir, SriLankan Airlines, Vistara, Kuwait Airways, IndiGo, Gulf Air, etc. Among these, IndiGo and Vistara offer frequent flights between Chennai To Singapore.
- Chennai Airport Address: Grand Southern Trunk Rd, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600027
- Connectivity: Chennai Airport is well-connected to the rest of the city, making it easy to reach after booking a flight ticket from Chennai to Singapore. MTC buses ply to and from the airport on a regular basis. The airport also has a dedicated metro station and a railways station that is just a 10-minute walk away.
- Terminals: The passenger terminal at the Chennai airport consists of both the international and domestic terminals, connected by the administrative building. Terminal 1, which is the domestic terminal, was the first airport in India that installed aero-bridges. Later, they built Terminal 3 as an international flights terminal featuring three aero-bridges. After this terminal got built, Terminal 2 became a cargo terminal.The international terminal underwent further expansion later on, and currently, Terminal 4 is used for international departures and Terminal 3 for international arrivals. So, if you’re boarding one of the cheapest flights from Chennai to Singapore, you need to be at Terminal 4. But if you are returning via a Singapore Chennai flight, you will arrive at Terminal 3.The international terminal covers a vast area of 461,400 sq ft and holds 38 immigration counters, 45 counters for check-in, and 18 customs counters. Both the terminals have two entry points each, and you can use any of them to enter the airport and board your flight.
- Chennai Airport Facilities: Chennai airport has all the modern facilities that you can enjoy while you are waiting for your flight. There is a wheelchair rental service for disabled people and lots of ATMs at both the terminals for withdrawing some cash. The medical centre is open at all times, and if you are facing any medical issue, you can go there to be checked. Both terminals have child care rooms where one can breastfeed their baby and change diapers.Prayers rooms are there at the terminals for all faiths, along with conference rooms for business meetings and family reunions. Other facilities include cafes, restaurants, duty-free shops, vending machines, baggage wrapping, etc.
Singapore Changi Airport, also known simply as Changi Airport, is a major civilian airport in Singapore and one of the largest in Asia. The regular as well as cheapest flights from Chennai To Singapore will bring you to this airport, which is located 20 kms from Marina Bay and 21.3 Km from the city centre at Sofitel.
Changi airport has five passenger terminals with enough capacity to handle 85 million passengers annually. Apart from the passenger terminals, it also has a luxury terminal that is privately run. If you wish to access this terminal, you need to pay a fee.
- Singapore Airport Facilities: There is no dearth of world-class facilities at Changi airport. One of the best airports in the world, it has Reflexion chairs installed throughout the place where you can rest your tired legs and get an automatic massage.If you like to capture memories through photography, you must check out the Social Tree at Terminal 1 where high definition cameras inside the tree can take a snap of you. You can then connect the tree to your social media account and upload the photos there. For entertainment purposes, there is a children's playground area, an entertainment deck, and a cinema as well.
- Getting out of Singapore Airport: Upon reaching the Singapore airport, you can take a taxi from the taxi stand situated right outside the airport. You can also book a cab to reach your destination. Changi Airport MRT station is situated between Terminals 2 and 3. You can take a train from here. Bus services also offered to different places in Singapore by SBS Transit, SMRT Buses, and Go-Ahead Singapore. Free shuttle bus provided by the Changi Airport can also take you to the Changi Business Park.
When you reach Singapore, you should know about the places to visit in Singapore. First of all, you must check out Gardens by the Bay, a nature park stretching on for 101 hectares. If you are a beach bum, Lazarus Islands is an ideal place to get some tan and enjoy the natural surroundings.Other notable places include the SEA aquarium, where you get to see more than 800 fascinating aquatic animals, the Universal Studios Theme Park, the Singapore Botanic Gardens, and the Singapore Flyer.
The price of a Chennai to Singapore flight ticket varies between a minimum ₹ 10911 or up to ₹ 302591.
Information of Chennai Singapore Flight
|Aerial distance||2909 KM|
|Total flights from Chennai to Singapore in a week||82 flights|
|First Flight||Tiger Airways 2637 , departs at 01:20 AM|
|Last Flight||Singapore Airlines 5335 , departs at 10:00 AM|
|Popular Airlines from Chennai to Singapore||Tiger Airways, Vietnam Airlines, Garuda Indonesia, Etihad Airways, All Nippon, Fiji Airways, Air India Express, Virgin Australia, SilkAir (S) Pte, and Singapore Airlines|
|Shortest Time of flights from Chennai to Singapore||04h 15m|
|Airport codes flights from Chennai to Singapore||Chennai-MAA,Singapore-SIN|
|Time of Chennai to Singapore flights||00h 04m|
Chennai Singapore Cheap Flights
|Chennai Singapore Cheap Flights||Fare ₹||Airlines Name||Date of journey||Timings|
|Cheapest Fare within 30 days||₹10911*||IndiGo||20/01/2023||08:04 AM-04:04 AM||Book Now|
|Cheapest Fare within 90 Days||₹8953*||IndiGo||11/10/2022||04:04 AM-11:04 AM||Book Now|
|Lowest Fare to Travel||₹8953*||IndiGo||11/10/2022||04:04 AM-11:04 AM||Book Now|
Chennai Singapore Flights Timings & Other Info
|Flight timings||Air India||IndiGo||Vistara||Singapore Air||SriLankan Airlines||Malaysia Airlines|
|Early Morning (12 AM to 8 AM)||3||50||11||7||3||0|
|Morning ( 8 AM to 12 PM)||61||1||7||2||20||20|
|After Noon ( 12 PM to 4 PM)||0||0||27||0||0||0|
|Evening ( 4 PM to 8 PM)||1||0||3||0||36||0|
|Night ( 8 PM to 12 AM)||3||37||10||51||0||22|
|Baggage Details ( Check in )||15 kg's||15 kg's||15 kg's||15 kg's||15 kg's||15 kg's|
Hotels In Singapore
Most popular routes from Chennai
- Chennai Mumbai Flights
- Chennai Coimbatore Flights
- Chennai Madurai Flights
- Chennai Pune Flights
- Chennai Hyderabad Flights
- Chennai Bangalore Flights
- Chennai Kolkata Flights
- Chennai Goa Flights
- Chennai Dubai Flights
- Chennai Ahmedabad Flights
- Chennai Trivandrum Flights
- Chennai Jaipur Flights
- Chennai Guwahati Flights
- Chennai Bangkok Flights
- Chennai Patna Flights
- Chennai Vijayawada Flights
- Chennai Varanasi Flights
- Chennai London Flights
- Chennai Visakhapatnam Flights
- Chennai Bhubaneswar Flights
- Chennai Chandigarh Flights
- Chennai Lucknow Flights
- Chennai Indore Flights
- Chennai New Delhi Flights
- Chennai Calicut Flights
- Chennai Raipur Flights
- Chennai Kuala Lumpur Flights
- Chennai Abu Dhabi Flights
- Chennai Paris Flights
- Chennai Colombo Flights
More Flights To Singapore
- London Singapore Flights
- Sydney Singapore Flights
- Perth Singapore Flights
- Kuala Lumpur Singapore Flights
- Manila Singapore Flights
- Bangkok Singapore Flights
- Mumbai Singapore Flights
- Penang Singapore Flights
- Manchester Singapore Flights
- Brisbane Singapore Flights
- Ipoh Singapore Flights
- Tokyo Singapore Flights
- Kolkata Singapore Flights
- Yangon Singapore Flights
- Adelaide Singapore Flights
- Paris Singapore Flights
- Phuket Singapore Flights
- Taipei Singapore Flights
- New Delhi Singapore Flights
- Hyderabad Singapore Flights
- Cebu Singapore Flights
- Darwin Singapore Flights
- Canberra Singapore Flights
- Surabaya Singapore Flights
- Colombo Singapore Flights
- Zurich Singapore Flights
- Beijing Singapore Flights
- Ahmedabad Singapore Flights
- Ho Chi Minh City Singapore Flights
- Langkawi Singapore Flights