Singapore (SIN) Bangalore (BLR) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Singapore to Bangalore
Singapore To Bangalore Flight Schedule ( 14 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Singapore to Bangalore, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Bengaluru International Airport with an IATA code BLR.While in Bangalore, enjoy a comfortable stay at Aloft Bengaluru Cessna Business Park , Sheraton Bangalore at Brigade Gateway or The Oberoi Bengaluru These are some of the top hotels in Bangalore. Clarks Exotica Convention, Resort and Spa , Olde Bangalore Resort and Arra Suites are located near the Bengaluru International Airport airport.
Between Singapore and Bangalore, 10 airlines are operational In a week, around 87 flights travel from Singapore to Bangalore The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 04:15:00. Singapore to Bangalore flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 6530. This may extend up to ₹ 531164. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
A city of towering skyscrapers and bright city lights, Singapore is a beacon of modernity and technological prowess and is one of the most desirable locations to visit and live in. It is known for its excellent urban infrastructure, with well-connected highways that allow smooth-running traffic, glittering malls, clean and wide boulevards surrounded by manicured trees, and at the same time endowed with dense forests that provide a home to chirping birds and wildlife. It is a city where modernity charges forward, but the charm of the aging soul of the city is not lost.
Singapore has no dearth of tourist attractions and the city promises to keep you entertained, right from the time you step into the airport! You can get on a boat and take a tour of the island, an activity that is extremely popular with tourists. This small island state has an impressive atmosphere of contrasts, which abounds with activities, making it very tough to pick out the top few. Theme pubs, casinos, and nightclubs will ensure that your night is well-spent.
The city is connected to international airports via the Singapore Changi Airport, which is located at a short distance from the commercial center in Changi. It is one of the world’s busiest airports in the Southeast Asian region, and is also rated as one of the best. There are three terminals at the Singapore Changi Airport – Terminals 1, 2, and 3. To ensure easy transit of passengers between terminals there is skytrain service that is operational between 5:00 AM and 2:30 AM.
Commuters will have no trouble commuting from the airport as it is well-connected with public buses, taxis, rental cars and trains. You can even hire limousines from the airport.
Singapore airport is an entertainment hub in itself and visitors often tend to lose track of time exploring the various attractions at the airport, including theaters and gaming consoles, so be careful if you are spending any waiting time at the airport.
The capital city of Karnataka, Bengaluru, also known as Bangalore, is the leading hub of the Information Technology (IT) industry in India. Having earned the famed sobriquet of ‘The Silicon Valley of India’, it has emerged as a cosmopolitan hub for business and commerce.
But this ultramodern city, teeming with successful technological firms, is also known for its splendid historical and cultural heritage. Its major attractions include lush, verdant parks and the elegant, British-era Victorian monuments. So, along with a large number of business travelers, this charming ‘Garden City’ also attracts numerous tourists.
As a city of such immense importance, Bengaluru boasts of excellent connectivity with the rest of India through the Kempegowda International Airport. It has been operational as the city's chief commercial airport since 2008, and is one of the best in India. It is also one of the busiest airports in the country, as it caters to domestic as well as international air and passenger traffic to Bengaluru. The city is therefore connected by air to most of the major Indian cities, as well as to many international destinations.
In Bengaluru, traveling to and from the airport is easy as there are several convenient transport facilities available. The Karnataka State Tourism Development Corporation (KSTDC) taxi services and the Vayu Vajra Airport Shuttle Service are available for passengers traveling between the city center and the airport.
Keep in mind that Bengaluru is afflicted with serious traffic woes and there is a huge risk of missing flights if you do not plan accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Singapore to Bangalore? These airline brands fly from Singapore to Bangalore - IndiGo, Virgin Australia, Air New Zealand, Singapore Airlines, SilkAir (S) Pte, Jet Airways, Etihad Airways, Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink, All Nippon, and Tiger Airways
- How many weekly flights from Singapore to Bangalore? There are 87 weekly flights from Singapore to Bangalore. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - IndiGo has 7, Virgin Australia has 12, Air New Zealand has 12, Singapore Airlines has 12, SilkAir (S) Pte has 12, Jet Airways has 6, Etihad Airways has 6, Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink has 6, All Nippon has 7, and Tiger Airways has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Singapore? The first flight from Singapore to Bangalore is at 5:30 AM, which is IndiGo airline 58 followed by Virgin Australia 5704 which leaves at 7:00 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Singapore? The last flight from Singapore to Bangalore is at 10:20 PM which is Tiger Airways.
- What is the airport code of Singapore and Bangalore? Airport code of Singapore is SIN and Bangalore is BLR.
- What is the name of the airport in Singapore? The name of the primary airport in Singapore is Singapore Changi Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Bangalore? The name of the primary airport in Bangalore is Bengaluru International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Singapore to Bangalore? Singapore to Bangalore flights cost between ₹ 6530 and ₹ 531164 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Singapore to Bangalore in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 04:15:00 to reach from Singapore to Bangalore.
- What are some good options to stay at Bangalore? When in Bangalore, you may stay at Aloft Bengaluru Cessna Business Park , Sheraton Bangalore at Brigade Gateway or The Oberoi Bengaluru
- Which hotels are located near the Bangalore airport? Some of the top hotels near Bangalore airport are Clarks Exotica Convention, Resort and Spa , Olde Bangalore Resort and Arra Suites
Singapore Airport Details
- Singapore Changi Airport
- "Airport Blvd
- (+65) 6595 6868
Bangalore Airport Details
- Bengaluru International Airport
- "Airport Director