London (LON) to Bangalore (BLR) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from London to Bangalore
London to Bangalore Flight Schedule ( 2 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from London to Bangalore, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Bengaluru International Airport with an IATA code BLR.While in Bangalore, enjoy a comfortable stay at Aloft Bengaluru Cessna Business Park , Sheraton Bangalore at Brigade Gateway or The Oberoi Bengaluru These are some of the top hotels in Bangalore. Shivas Gateway , Signature Club Resort and Taj Bangalore are located near the Bengaluru International Airport airport.
Between London and Bangalore, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 14 flights travel from London to Bangalore The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 09h 50m. London to Bangalore flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 24376. This may extend up to ₹ 282178. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
London is the most visited city in the world, where old-world charm meets the burgeoning metropolitan culture. It is a city that proudly showcases the celebrated architecture and ancient monuments, while embracing modernity and progress. It will not be wrong to say that London offers an unmatched experience as it is a melting pot of cultures, people, languages, and cuisines.
London is quite literally crowded with architectural and cultural masterpieces like the majestic Buckingham Palace, Kensington Palace, Westminster Abbey, Victoria and Albert Museum, and London Tower, to name just a few! To witness the real London take a walk through the city streets to soak in all that is British. London is the world’s fashion capital and it will not disappoint you in terms of nightlife. The sounds of rock, jazz and blues waft out of themed bars and pubs spread all across the city.
As London is the most popular tourist destination, there are several international Airports in London. The three prominent airports in London are London Heathrow Airport, the London City Airport, and the London Gatwick Airport.
The London Heathrow Airport (LHR) is the city’s main international airport, which makes it one of the busiest airports in the world. There are four terminals at the London Heathrow Airport – Terminals 2, 3, 4, and 5. For the ease of passengers there are free shuttle train and bus services between the terminals. London Heathrow Airport is well connected with the city by buses, coaches, taxis, underground rail services, and rental cars.
The other airport is The London Gatwick Airport (LGW), which is located at a distance of 45 km south of London. It is the second largest airport in the UK and manages all its flights from a single runway. There are two terminals, namely the North Terminal and South Terminal.
The third airport is The London City Airport (LCY), which is another important commercial airport, located 15 km from the main city. The airport handles all its operations from a single terminal.
Despite the huge crowds, London boasts a well-connected public transport system and this is the most reliable way to commute between various locations in the city to the airport. In addition to the railways and bus services, you can also use taxis and private cars to commute.
The capital city of Karnataka, Bengaluru, also known as Bangalore, is the leading hub of the Information Technology (IT) industry in India. Having earned the famed sobriquet of ‘The Silicon Valley of India’, it has emerged as a cosmopolitan hub for business and commerce.
But this ultramodern city, teeming with successful technological firms, is also known for its splendid historical and cultural heritage. Its major attractions include lush, verdant parks and the elegant, British-era Victorian monuments. So, along with a large number of business travelers, this charming ‘Garden City’ also attracts numerous tourists.
As a city of such immense importance, Bengaluru boasts of excellent connectivity with the rest of India through the Kempegowda International Airport. It has been operational as the city's chief commercial airport since 2008, and is one of the best in India. It is also one of the busiest airports in the country, as it caters to domestic as well as international air and passenger traffic to Bengaluru. The city is therefore connected by air to most of the major Indian cities, as well as to many international destinations.
In Bengaluru, traveling to and from the airport is easy as there are several convenient transport facilities available. The Karnataka State Tourism Development Corporation (KSTDC) taxi services and the Vayu Vajra Airport Shuttle Service are available for passengers traveling between the city center and the airport.
Keep in mind that Bengaluru is afflicted with serious traffic woes and there is a huge risk of missing flights if you do not plan accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from London to Bangalore? These airline brands fly from London to Bangalore - American Airlines and British Airways
- How many weekly flights from London to Bangalore? There are 14 weekly flights from London to Bangalore. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - American Airlines has 7 and British Airways has 7
- When does the first flight leave from London? The first flight from London to Bangalore is at 2:25 PM, which is American Airlines airline 6655 followed by British Airways 119 which leaves at 2:25 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from London? The last flight from London to Bangalore is at 2:25 PM which is British Airways.
- What is the airport code of London and Bangalore? Airport code of London is LON and Bangalore is BLR.
- What is the name of the airport in London? The name of the primary airport in London is Luton Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Bangalore? The name of the primary airport in Bangalore is Bengaluru International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from London to Bangalore? London to Bangalore flights cost between ₹ 24376 and ₹ 282178 .
- How much time does it take to reach from London to Bangalore in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 09h 50m to reach from London to Bangalore.
- What are some good options to stay at Bangalore? When in Bangalore, you may stay at Aloft Bengaluru Cessna Business Park , Sheraton Bangalore at Brigade Gateway or The Oberoi Bengaluru
- Which hotels are located near the Bangalore airport? Some of the top hotels near Bangalore airport are Shivas Gateway , Signature Club Resort and Taj Bangalore
London Airport Details
- Luton Airport
- "Navigation House
- (+44) 1582 405100
Bangalore Airport Details
- Bengaluru International Airport
- "Airport Director