Bangalore (BLR) to London (LON) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Bangalore to London
Bangalore to London Flight Schedule ( 2 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Bangalore to London, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Luton Airport with an IATA code LHR.While in London, enjoy a comfortable stay at Rosewood London , The Arch London or Bulgari Hotel & Residences London These are some of the top hotels in London. Marriott Executive Apartments London, West India Quay , South Place Hotel and Grange City Hotel are located near the Luton Airport airport.
Between Bangalore and London, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 14 flights travel from Bangalore to London The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 10h 40m. Bangalore to London flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 17652. This may extend up to ₹ 352195. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
The capital city of Karnataka, Bengaluru, also known as Bangalore, is the leading hub of the Information Technology (IT) industry in India. Having earned the famed sobriquet of ‘The Silicon Valley of India’, it has emerged as a cosmopolitan hub for business and commerce.
But this ultramodern city, teeming with successful technological firms, is also known for its splendid historical and cultural heritage. Its major attractions include lush, verdant parks and the elegant, British-era Victorian monuments. So, along with a large number of business travelers, this charming ‘Garden City’ also attracts numerous tourists.
As a city of such immense importance, Bengaluru boasts of excellent connectivity with the rest of India through the Kempegowda International Airport. It has been operational as the city's chief commercial airport since 2008, and is one of the best in India. It is also one of the busiest airports in the country, as it caters to domestic as well as international air and passenger traffic to Bengaluru. The city is therefore connected by air to most of the major Indian cities, as well as to many international destinations.
In Bengaluru, traveling to and from the airport is easy as there are several convenient transport facilities available. The Karnataka State Tourism Development Corporation (KSTDC) taxi services and the Vayu Vajra Airport Shuttle Service are available for passengers traveling between the city center and the airport.
Keep in mind that Bengaluru is afflicted with serious traffic woes and there is a huge risk of missing flights if you do not plan accordingly.
London is the most visited city in the world, where old-world charm meets the burgeoning metropolitan culture. It is a city that proudly showcases the celebrated architecture and ancient monuments, while embracing modernity and progress. It will not be wrong to say that London offers an unmatched experience as it is a melting pot of cultures, people, languages, and cuisines.
London is quite literally crowded with architectural and cultural masterpieces like the majestic Buckingham Palace, Kensington Palace, Westminster Abbey, Victoria and Albert Museum, and London Tower, to name just a few! To witness the real London take a walk through the city streets to soak in all that is British. London is the world’s fashion capital and it will not disappoint you in terms of nightlife. The sounds of rock, jazz and blues waft out of themed bars and pubs spread all across the city.
As London is the most popular tourist destination, there are several international Airports in London. The three prominent airports in London are London Heathrow Airport, the London City Airport, and the London Gatwick Airport.
The London Heathrow Airport (LHR) is the city’s main international airport, which makes it one of the busiest airports in the world. There are four terminals at the London Heathrow Airport – Terminals 2, 3, 4, and 5. For the ease of passengers there are free shuttle train and bus services between the terminals. London Heathrow Airport is well connected with the city by buses, coaches, taxis, underground rail services, and rental cars.
The other airport is The London Gatwick Airport (LGW), which is located at a distance of 45 km south of London. It is the second largest airport in the UK and manages all its flights from a single runway. There are two terminals, namely the North Terminal and South Terminal.
The third airport is The London City Airport (LCY), which is another important commercial airport, located 15 km from the main city. The airport handles all its operations from a single terminal.
Despite the huge crowds, London boasts a well-connected public transport system and this is the most reliable way to commute between various locations in the city to the airport. In addition to the railways and bus services, you can also use taxis and private cars to commute.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Bangalore to London? These airline brands fly from Bangalore to London - American Airlines and British Airways
- How many weekly flights from Bangalore to London? There are 14 weekly flights from Bangalore to London. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - American Airlines has 7 and British Airways has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Bangalore? The first flight from Bangalore to London is at 7:00 AM, which is American Airlines airline 6656 followed by British Airways 118 which leaves at 7:00 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Bangalore? The last flight from Bangalore to London is at 7:00 AM which is British Airways.
- What is the airport code of Bangalore and London? Airport code of Bangalore is BLR and London is LON.
- What is the name of the airport in Bangalore? The name of the primary airport in Bangalore is Bengaluru International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in London? The name of the primary airport in London is Luton Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Bangalore to London? Bangalore to London flights cost between ₹ 17652 and ₹ 352195 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Bangalore to London in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 10h 40m to reach from Bangalore to London.
- What are some good options to stay at London? When in London, you may stay at Rosewood London , The Arch London or Bulgari Hotel & Residences London
- Which hotels are located near the London airport? Some of the top hotels near London airport are Marriott Executive Apartments London, West India Quay , South Place Hotel and Grange City Hotel
Bangalore Airport Details
- Bengaluru International Airport
- "Airport Director
London Airport Details
- Luton Airport
- "Navigation House
- (+44) 1582 405100